RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 pm

"We should go, I'd rathr be in a strange place than be dead.."Carmel said
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 pm

"Dasher, do you even know where we'll go?" Bliss asked.

"I-"

Fallen felt a cold chill and then her eyes were glowing blue. " The Five Elements. Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Ice. You must go there. Volcanic waters. Ice Glacier. Watery Caverns. Sky Village. Marsh Land. " Fallen felt the coldness go away, and she couldn't remember what happened.

"The monsters are telling us!" Dasher said.

"Why would they tell us anything that would help us? And why would they choose a pup?" Bliss argued.

"I am alpha and you will do what i say!" Dasher snarled. He did not know what came over him. "It's a curse! This land has been cursed! We need to leave, NOW!" Dasher said.

Bliss agreed.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:22 pm

"I agree with Dasher!"Carmel said, trying to think of where they could go.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:34 pm

Dasher told every wolf what happened, and then ran out of camp, leading the others.

Ember ran out of the camp carrying shower and burst.

Bliss and rei carryied bumble, fell, Timber and cream. But Brownie was no where in sight.

"Where is she?!??!" Rei said.

"Please...Rei...we have to leave her!" Ember said.

"No....No she's my pup!'

"We have to leave her-" Ember was cut off as rocks shooted down from the sky. Demons.

Rei was dragged out of the camp by ember.

Neon ran out with noel and midnight. ((Noel came back, and i'm guessing she took midnight with her...?))

Halo followed behind.

Noel stopped. "Fallen! Fallen where are you?" She yelled.

"Right here!" Fallen said, padding out of the forest beside the waterfall. "Just go! I'm right behind you!" She yelled.

Noel nodded and ran out of camp.

Fallen ran after her, but a rock suddenly fell down on her, sending her into the lake beside the woods. She struggled to keep afloat, and then just as she got to the edge, another rock fell on top of her head. Fallen fell back into the water, unconcious.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Violet heard yelling, from familier voices...

Carmel ran by Rei, ready to pick up pup if she dropped one.So she was a pup but she could carry something smaller than her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 pm

((TWO HOURS LATA!))

Noel had finnaly stopped running. Everyone had. "Fallen-" She said, turning around. Then she realized fallen wasn't there.

Lazor Saw everything. He smiled evily, but then he stopped as he saw the she-wolf floating in the water. Lazor's red and black fur blew in the wind. He then saved the she-wolf. He didn't know why. He wanted the pack to die, after all. Lazor blinked his amber eyes, and prodded the she-wolf. "Hey. Hey are you okay?" He said in a young-male voice.

((He's a little older than fallen, but not alot older. ))
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Carmel was sad.She thought her sisterwas dead
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:19 am

((And, again, I fall behind.
That's called, "chain posting." ;) ))

"Are you sure, Dasher?" Cross asked, panicking. She began to run beside him but was sure that he wasn't paying attention.

When they finally stopped, the blue wolf stood right next to him. She looked towards Nightclaw, who had jumped down from Dasher's back and ran all the way. "You're a good little pup," she soothed, even though she knew that the other wolf was almost out of the nursery. Then she gazed towards Dasher somberly. Now that she lost her mother, it's kind of like she's my pup now... Cross sighed, wishing she could say what she was feeling.

Nightclaw frowned, pressing her nose into Cross's leg. She was an oddly small pup...
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:23 am

((I is confuzededlled. Did something go on that I missed?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:37 am

((I. AM. A. SLACKER.
Greer.....
So what's going on....?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 am

(((Rei had pups, noel and fallen came back to life, fallen and brownie got left behind when the pack fleeded from the land, because it was crumbling apart. The waterfall cave is buried, and there is tainted water. there is a new monster called a ghost wolf, and it killed nightclaw's, carmal's, and fallen's mother. ))

Dasher looked at cross, panting. "Our home....Is....Gone" He whispered.

Bliss ran over to dasher. "Fallen is gone, Along with brownie!" She said.

"What? We have to go back to get them-!"

"Dasher, they're probably dead already! The camp is destroyed!" Neon called.

Noel's eyes widened in horror. "Dead...? ....Fallen?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Fallen looked up at the blurred black and red wolf, listening to his voice. Finnaly, the wolf's image became clear. "Who are you!?" She snarled, jumping up.

"Hey, i wouldn't be so hostile around someone who just saved your life!" Lazor growled.

Fallen flattened her fur and her ears.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:50 pm

Shadow looked at neon. He was worried for the pups. "Do you think they're alive?" He asked, his eyes twinkiling with fear.

(( New Charrie!

Name: Vampire
Looks: Dark red male with white paws, underbelly and muzzle.
Wanted Rank: Alpha
Wanted Element: Darkness
Power: He can read minds.

((He's a loner. Maybe travels with lazor if that's okay....?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm

((Yeah! X3 ))

"....Shadow, why do you ask that...?" Neon said, her claws glistening in the moonlight. ((What does that have to do with anything? I don't know. :3 ))

Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:12 pm

"...I don't know." Shadow said, looking at neon. "Maybe it's because.....I feel alone." Shadow whispered.

Vampire looked at lazor and the she-wolf. "Who are you?" He growled, coming out of the trees. his ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Neon looked at shadow, and rested his head on his shoulder, wanting to comfort him. "Your not alone anymore, shadow" She said, giving him a comforting lick on his shoulder.

Lazor flattened his ears. "Vampire, I just saw this she-wolf in danger, and i saved her." Lazor said, then putting his ears back up.

Fallen stared at the strange dark red wolf. What kind of name was vampire?

((What kind of name is fallen? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:45 pm

"I know," Cross breathed somberly, falling down to her paws. So much grief and frustration... it was nearly unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:51 pm

((I know Rei had puppies, because I'm their father, but I'm still stuck xD Where's Rei?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:35 am

((Rei's with all of you guys, out of the camp, and safe. :3 ))

Dasher pressed his fur against cross's. At least I'm With You. He mind-spoke to cross.

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Onidori was next to the pups, but he was crouching, making a kind of growling noise that told them everything was going to be all right. "We'll make it out of this," he told the pups.

Burst wasn't entirely convinced, but he remained silent and smiled up at his father. "Father," he whispered with an understanding tilt of his head.

Bumble skipped up next to his brother Burst and yipped optimistically. He was definitely not one to be held up by the destroyed camp.

((May as well make forms for them... Rei, tell me if you disapprove of their personalities, eye color, power, etc.

Name: Burst
Looks: https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/wocx0.png
Wanted Element: Fire
Power: ???
Other:

Name: Bumble
Looks: https://2img.net/h/oi39.tinypic.com/2zp2k54.png
Wanted Element: Wind
Power: ???
Other:
))

Last edited by Lizardladder (18) on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:31 pm

((Mind speak? Can Cross do that too?))
Cross nodded subtly, closing her eyes in contentment. Now would be the time to ask him... but still, she hesitated.

"Dasher?" she asked timidly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:40 pm

((The personalities are fine. :3

And, yes, everyone can mind-speak, though the pups need to learn how to do it first. ))

"Yes?" Dasher asked.

Shower looked up at his father. "B-but what about brownie? She's gone!" Shower said, scared.

Timber looked at shower. "She's probably still alive! Like dad says, there's nothing to worry about!" Timber said, his eyes twinkiling with bravery.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:10 pm

((Dasher and Cross are mates or something? XD
eclipses like '.... Wish I had a life...' XD
poor eclipsi.))

Eclipse lie down in the shadows, alone.
A single tear slid down her muzzle.
She felt horrible, having not slept in days and worrying over many things.

((sorry it's short....))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:39 pm

((Fang, ssh! I'm just getting to that!))

Cross suddenly hesitated. It felt as if she couldn't say it no matter how hard she tried. But she knew the cure for this; Cross slowly exhaled, muttering a few undiscernable (uh... don't know the word) things before she asked slowly, "Could I be your mate?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Eclipse heard Cross and turned her head away toward the shadows.
Dasher would accept, she knew it.
She felt like crying.
Getting up without looking st anyone, she padded slowly into the dark trees to be alone.
For a long while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next