RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Dasher's eyes widened. "Uh...I think i heard bliss call my name. I'll uh- see you later!" he said, running off.

((Nice work kid, nice work.

Though he does want to be cross's mate. :3 ))

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 pm

(( :3 Eclipse will be like 'o.0')

Eclipse sat down I silently cryer to herself.
She was hopeless.
She couldn't even ask Dasher to be her mate,
but oh well.
What was she?
Nothing, why nothing at all.
Just a lone she wolf.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Dasher ran into the forest to. What would he do? he loved cross- that was true. But he also loved....Neon....and Eclipse. Especially eclipse. Dasher sighed, and sat down, confused. Who would he choose?

Brownie watched the strange wolves. What did they want with fallen? And where was rei, and all her other brothers and sisters?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Cross's ears flattened in dismay. What was that supposed to be? All this time preparing and she was a failure? Sadly, she rested her head on her paws, curling up so no one would see her face.

Love was harder than she thought...
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Finnaly, after a few minutes, dasher walked back to where cross was out. He then leaned down, and gave cross a lick on the nose, and stood on his four paws again. "Cross....Don't get me wrong...I -" Dasher looked down at his paws. "I love you" He said. "But, i don't think i want a mate right now." He said. "i'm just...not ready for that." He hoped cross would forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Cross didn't move, except for putting her muzzle up slightly to lick Dasher on the muzzle in response. "I understand," she sighed, burying her head in her own blue fur again. She was still disappointed... she had wanted to have pups, since it seemed so fun when she had watched Rei and Aqua play with theirs.. her ears flattened again, but she did not sleep.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Dasher sighed. He lighed down beside cross, and rested his head on her's. "One day....We'll be mates....." He whispered in her ear. Then he rested his muzzle on his paws, and tried to fall asleep. but something wet hit him. It had begun to rain.

Fallen curled up alone. Lazor had left, and he took vampire with him. Lazor said he'd be back in a week. fallen felt alone, and it was raining. She watched the dark forest, and began to get soaked by the rain. but, by a miracle, she fell asleep that night.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Cross finally fell asleep when Dasher laid his head on hers; she wasn't awake to feel him draw his head off of her. But she did sleep peacefully, albeit with a chest heavy with pain and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:08 am

Dasher realized cross had gone to sleep. "I realy do love you...." He whispered, he then licked her fur, and fell asleep next to her.

Ember watched everything sadly. Dasher would never realize..... Ember shook the thought from her mind, and curled up alone, her back to dasher and cross. she remembered when she and dasher had met, and all the times they had shared together. Soon, ember would leave the pack for good, leaving dasher happily with cross. she sighed, her eyes wet with tears, and fell asleep.

Neon licked shadow on the muzzle and curled up next to him. Somehow, even with shadow's warmth, she thought of the lonly aces and shintaro. She felt her eyes get wet with tears. "Love...You...." she muttered, so queit that shadow could not hear.

Shintaro padded through the dark woods. The tainted water...He had heard of it to.

Aces curled up alone, thinking of neon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:28 pm

Vampire had growled at lazor, and then left shortly after.

Shadow watched the rain drip down. He licked neon on the muzzle, and then curled up beside her. He thought about ember, and how sad she must be. Shadow could sometimes feel the feelings of others, and he felt that ember loved dasher. He also sensed dasher loved neon. He flinched of that thought. He didn't want dasher to love neon. He looked at neon. Then he licked her on the muzzle again. Tommorow, he would leave with ember, and follow her.....and then....someday.....come back to neon. He sighed and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Saber curled up close to bliss. He loved the she-wolf. He knew it. Saber thought of asking her to be his mate...But....he saw what happened with cross and dasher. saber's fur was wet, and he watched the rain fall down.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:40 pm

((Hello, Tigy. :3 *evil glare* ))

Neon felt the warmth of shadow's fur, and she slept peacefully.

Bliss felt saber beside her, and she was happy. she was now warm. There was something about the male she liked. But....he probably didn't like her....she shook the thought from her mind, and slept.

((In the middle of deh night!))

Ember blinked her ice blue eyes. It was dark. She got up quickly. Then she saw dasher. Sleeping peacefully. She licked dasher on the muzzle, and then padded out of the clearing, into the dark woods.

Dasher felt warmth on his muzzle, but he did not wake.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Shadow woke after ember did, and he followed her into the forest.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Ember felt like someone was following her, but since shadow's fur blended in with the darkness, she couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 pm

Name: Scar-Face
Looks: A jet black wolf with blueish gloss, one yellow eye, the other is scratched out, battle scarred pelt
Wanted Element: darkness
Power: can see weak-spots in enemies
Other: LONER! roams around Clawsr territory
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:43 pm

((oooh do you want to be traveling with lazor and vampire- Evil wolves that hate blood pack and clawsr pack? ))
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Carmel didn't try to sleep next to anyone.Blaze was dead, Fallen was gone, Auqa was dead, and NightClaw was with Cross...she was not going to sleep next to any old...or young wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:05 pm

(Yeah, sure.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:10 pm

((Kay.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:15 pm

It was morning. Sunlight woke dasher. There was a rainbow in the sky, from the previous rainstorm they had suffered. Dasher stretched and looked up at the sky. Who knows what kind of weather could happen today. Dasher looked at cross, and around his pack. But he realized one thing- Shadow and Ember were missing.

The sunlight warmed fallen's fur, and she got up and stretched. Then, sniffing the air, fallen turned torwards a rock. "Brownie..?" She asked, suddenly aware of a pup-scent.

Brownie hesitated for a second, and then walked out of her hiding space. "Fallen...?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's me" Fallen said. "What happened? We were all worried about you- several thought you were dead!"

".....That sounds like something they would do." Brownie said, looking down at her paws.

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Cross caught Dasher's gaze with her own gold eyes; she had woken up before him. "Good morning," she greeted, smiling. "Did you sleep okay?" the blue wolf asked, her tail curling up a bit in curiosity. She knew about Dasher's tendency to have ominous nightmares.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:52 pm

"They're probably just out hunting..." Dasher muttered before cross asked him a question. Dasher's eyes clouded. "Yes" He lied. He realy had a nightmare about the phrophecy, But he didn't want cross to worry. "I don't seem Un fun to you, do I?" Dasher asked, already on a different subject.

"Say yes!" bliss yelled, overhearing their conversation.

Noel, who was close by, laughed. "That sounds like dasher to me." She agreed.

Dasher glared at her for a second, but then turned to cross. "I' don't want to seem like that. To prove it-" Dasher jumped at cross playfully.

Neon woke up. she didn't see shadow anywhere. "He must be hunting..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:03 pm

Cross tried to interject, but Dasher was having too much fun with the others. She began laughing playfully, rolling around with Dasher on the ground. "Of course not!" she reassured. It was so much fun being this close to him... She started a mock fight and rolled around, standing over Dasher and pinning him to the ground. She was aware that she was a lot smaller than Dasher, though, so he could easily push her over.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:10 pm

Dasher playfully pawed cross, and pushed her off of him/ "Cross-"

"Dasher! There are enemy wolves! We got them!' Halo said, padding in the den.

Dasher got up. "What happened?" He asked, now serious.

"They killed Blue, and almost killed ember!' Halo yelled.

Dasher froze. Ember. Blue. He was frozen for a heartbeat, and then he growled. It was a low, dark scary growl. "How did they get in the camp?" He said.

"They didn't! Ember and blue were out side of the camp!"

Dasher snarled and hurled himself out of the den into the middle of the clearing, where the intruders were held.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:20 pm

Scar-Face: I padded through the wood, smelling wolves and fresh kill nearby, I padded through the brush to see a camp. "Clawsr pack...." I thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next