RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Eclipse: I looked up. "Dasher's scent trail." I went further into the bushes, scenting the air as I walked on.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:26 pm

"Let's follow it, then!" Cross shouted, charging forward and tasting the air. She had to follow it. He just had to be there!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 am

Eclipse: My pace inclined to a trot as I followed the scent, pausing and then lunging forward again.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:25 pm

((Sors i haven't been on in a while. XD))

Aces smelt the familiar scent of cross and eclipse. "Hello..?" He called, but didn't see anyone. "Hello!"

((dasher can't see eclipse or cross, but they can see him.))

Dasher nodded. "Yes, I think i smell my old body over there, by the trees." He said, pricking his ears as he heard aces call "hello?".
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:08 pm

Eclipse: I heard Dasher and ran. "DASHER!!!" I howled my joy. "Aces! Aces! Come, hurry!" I barked as I crashed through the undergrowth, Cross close behind. I didn't know Dasher couldn't see us though.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:30 pm

"Dasher! It's me, aces! Our bodies have been transformed somehow..." dasher started but then stopped as he realized aces was just ignoring all of them, sniffing the air.

"I smell you! Where are you!??! can you hear me!??!" Aces yelled, his tail lashing in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Cross ran after Eclipse, but froze when the Dasher in Aces' body seemed not to see them. "Is something wrong?"she asked, looking straight into his eyes. But they were blank, as if he saw right through her. "Are you okay? I'm right here." She nosed him for just a moment.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:33 pm

[color=black] Aces jumped forward as he scented cross's scent even more than before. "Cross? Where are you?!" He yelled, confused and frightened. then he whipped his head around as he smelled neon's scent.

"Dasher?" Neon asked, stepping forward.

"N,,,Neon?" Dasher asked, seeing the she-wolf.

"You can see me?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:16 pm

"I'm right here," Cross whimpered. Could he still see? She was worried that he was going blind, and licked his ear as he turned around. "Are your eyes okay?" she asked, her voice obviously concerned. The blue wolf stepped up to his side, trying to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:24 pm

"Neon! Where are the others?" He sniffed the air, smelling cross even closer than before.

"They're right here. can't you see them? Cross is right next to you." Neon added.

"No...." He murmered. "i can't see them."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Cross's gasp was full of grief. "What happened to you?" she cried, on the verge of tears. "We need to get you back to your right body," she whined, nosing him. "But how do we do that?" Cross began to choke on her own sadness. [not literally]
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:21 pm

((So... now that Rei's gone, what does Onidori do?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

(I hath returned! :]
With only two days left of school too ^^
yea. You heard me.

Catch me up?)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:12 pm

((You could rp with the pups, and i'm going to make a new charry named luna, wich may or may not take the place of rei. :3

And fang, basically so far what's happened is that they've found dasher, but dasher can only see neon, hence the prophecy. :3))

Dasher looked at where cross was, and for a moment he thought he could hear her voice again, but then it was shaked away.

Spark sighed and thought about what the others were doing. what did it matter, being in a pack? He was never goiing to be leader anyways...
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Eclipse: I suddenly felt like letting all my emotions just pour out, reveal the pain tearing at my heart. But I couldn't. I closed my eyes and turned my head away. "If only I had died when the Apocalypse formed then...." I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:18 pm

((What's the prophecy again?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:09 pm

((Teh prophecy is "???- Along with the fire, Neon lights burst into water." :3))

Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:14 am

(That makes me like "O____o ITS NEON OUR SAVIOR >D")
lol)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Cross's ears twitched at something Eclipse said but she couldn't hear the exact words. "I have a feeling we're close to getting your body back," she told Dasher, nosing him to reassure that she was there. "Do you have any clues on how to, at all?" The blue wolf's voice was painful but urgent, as if she were trying to hide everything she was feeling, unsuccessfully. She was eager to help serve the pack alongside Dasher.... they had to!
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Dasher was silent for a moment, staring at neon. "What are they telling me..?" He whispered. "I can't hear them...I just....It's like i hear this murmering in my ear, but i can't make out the words. And...And I can smell their scents....and feel the warmness of their fur....." He sighed.

Neon blinked her ice blue eyes. "I have an idea." She said to both cross and dasher, along with eclipse. "A long time ago, I remember my mother telling me something, right before she died. She taught me how to mind-speak, but far more than that." She said.

"How will that help?" Dasher asked questiongly.

"My mother...Twilight....Taught me how to transfer words from another mindspeak to others. Cross could mindspeak something to me, and i'll transfer the words to you. It won't last long though, because i have to use my powers in order to do this." neon explained.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:05 am

Cross listened carefully to the instructions, her amber eyes wide with interest. "Sounds like a plan," she replied softly, then twitched her ears. Dasher, do you have any clues at all on how to get your body back? Though the question was projected towards Neon, she nosed the wolf with Dasher's mind softly on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Neon transfered the mind-speak on to dasher.

"No." Dasher said once he'd gotten the message. "I Haven't."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Cross cried out in dismay, continuing to mind-speak. "There has to be some way!" she shouted, her eyes desperate. She padded in a bit of a circle around Dasher, focusing on him even though he couldn't see her.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Dasher was quiet for a moment. "The Prophecy." He said after a moment. "That is the way."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:29 am

"The Prophecy?" Cross questioned, her ears twitching. Her eyes went up slowly in a thoughtful way, and she finished, "Remind me what it is again." But then her eyes focused back seriously on Dasher, and her ears were stretched forward in a concentrating manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 23 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next