RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:27 pm

"No...! Don't hurt her....please..." Dasher pleaded. He remembered curling up with fallen whenshe was a pup, and how'd she fell into the lava.

"We have to go with him." Neon said finnaly. "Just me and you. The others are asleep- they won't notice us leaving. they'll see us coming if were all traveling together, so we need to go alone with him." Neon breathed.

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:31 pm

"O.k." Minx replied Dasher seemed to be in a lot of pain, "We won't hurt her," She promised the wolf. Minx walked into the moonlight with no cloak ((that's what she calls her invisibiallaty)) and her coat sparkled. With the light of the moon, she looked silvery-grey and black opposed to her usual golden-brown.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Dasher's neck began to feel a little better, and he followed minx, neon leading them.

Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Minx glanced at Dasher behind them to make sure that he was coming, then looked back to Neon who seemed to know where they were going. Minx shook out her coat and loosened her wings to let them get some air. They spread out to their full glory and then she brought them back in.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:13 am

"Minx, Where we are heading is a very, very dangerous place. There are wolves here called the ghost wolves, but it won't be much a probolem for you, since you can dissapere." Neon said. "They live in our old camp, the camp we left because it was destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 am

"Oh," that was all she could say, ghost wolves, she shuddered at the thought. "Is Fallen a Ghost Wolf?" Minx asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 am

((

Quote :

- Fallen (but she's evil fool!)

According to that list.... change the "she" to a "he" and that sounds oddly like that list applies to me. o-O [although not about Fallen]
Anyway, at first I was going to get angry because I missed so much, then I realized it was mostly... not concerning me, so I'm OK. xD))

Cross watched the sunset wistfully, her ears twitching as she thought about the plan. She really hoped it worked... she needed Dasher back. Badly. It almost felt like she was going to die. But that was a bit of an exaggeration. As the moon began to rise, she lay down, her fur indigo-colored just like the night sky, her tail swishing towards Nightclaw.

The young wolf saw this as a signal and crept closer to Cross, cuddling in so she could be warm. It was almost as if Cross was her mother; Nightclaw had lost her mother, Aqua, when she was very young -- even younger than now -- and Cross had been the one who had taken her in. Her sapphire eyes twitched under their lids. She could tell how Cross felt about Dasher, and noticed that Cross was acting oddly like a mother. It was probably just instinct. [[It was, by the way.]] She slept peacefully from that night with her "stepmother" beside her.

Cross's ears twitched as a howl of agony erupted and made the night shiver, but she didn't wake up... she was too deep into sleep, as if everything she had ever felt was holding her there. Occasionally she would whine unconsciously, shifting herself a bit.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 am

((Hey, jennie quit rpc, so imma be carmal now okay?))

Carmal looked at nightclaw. "Do you ever miss fallen?" She asked. She herself acted like cross was her mother as well, although she wasn't as close to her as nightclaw was. she still missed aqua very, very much, and she hated the ghost wolves for murdering her mother.

"Yes. We also think she has control over dasher, so she could turn him into dark dasher." Neon whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:03 pm

((I was gone and now i am totally lost ..... ..... Are you SURE we still need Onidori?))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 pm

((We do. Somebody needs to raise rei's pups! Or else they'll be abandoned and lonley without a mother or father....))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

((Lonely, you mean?

I need something for Cross and/or Nightclaw to do... or you could just continue with the plot, Neon. xD))

Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:47 pm

((I have an idea! Nightclaw, Cross, and Carmal go on an adventure to find a hidden part of the prophecy, and are foced to bring aces with them. :3))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:07 pm

((Hidden part of the prophecy...?))

Anxiety pulsed inside Cross. She couldn't take it... images of Dark Dasher were echoing everywhere, and squeezing her in... she just wanted the old Dasher back! Agony rising inside her, she howled, forcing herself out of her dream world. Her eyes flew open to darkness, although it was empty darkness. She sighed as she felt the warmth of Nightclaw beside her. It reassured her that she was back in the real world. Carefully, she stood up, looking up at the stars in the sky. Her amber eyes took on a wistful look as the starlight reflected on them.

Nightclaw's eyes flicked open, and they drifted over to Cross, who was now standing. "Something wrong?" she asked quietly, not wanting to wake anyone else up. But as she glanced around, she noticed that almost everybody else was up. "Cross, where is everybody?"

The night-colored wolf looked around for a moment, looking quite startled. "I don't know," she whimpered, surprising Nightclaw, who thought Cross sounded like the younger wolf at the moment, not her.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:33 pm

Minx looked at Dasher then quickly turned her head forward, looking at Neon, Minx whispered, "How bad is Dark Dasher?" Not entirely sure she wanted to know but she asked any way.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:06 pm

((So what IS onidori supposed to do that makes him actually involved in the roleplay? Other than take care of the pups, which is kinda minor? I feel excluded because every other person in the roleplay is part of this BIG HUGE PLOT EVERYONE GETS A PART and Onidori is stuck babysitting. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm

((Well one of the pups can somehow be involved... maybe ask Neon Lawliet about the "ghost wolves" and see if one of your characters can be involved. And they could probably socialize with Nightclaw, too, since she's relatively young and also lost her mother.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:11 pm

(Idk...Some random part of a phrophecy. XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:10 pm

((I know! Nightclaw can be the future mate of one of Onidori's pups, since she's about the same age as them... remind me of who they are again?))

Cross had been awakened by her dream... she wasn't tired anymore. Cautiously, she stood up and stretched, enjoying the moonlight sparkling on her cerulean fur. She stood up straight, sniffing the air; there were some wolves who appeared to have left. Willpower, and the want to get Dasher back to his regular body, tugged on her and made her want to follow them. But she had to stay here with Nightclaw... and wait for the others to return.

Waiting. She coughed irritably. That was one thing she didn't want to do. She wanted to help! Quietly as to not disturb the pup too much, she nosed Nightclaw. The gray-and-white wolf drowsily glanced up at the "mother" who had adopted her, but then realized her initiative, and stood up to shake herself off. "Where are we going," Nightclaw asked.

Cross's dark gray ears twitched, but she didn't answer with her voice. With her nose towards the ground, she began to follow the faint scent trail that was constantly being blown away by the breeze. But her will and her love gave her determination. Even though she lost it a couple of times, she pressed on, with Nightclaw following diligently behind.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:34 pm

((yush.

er- I'm not sue about all of them, but here are the ones i remember:

Bumble
Shower
Cream (she-wolf)
Timber (he's the oldest)
))

Carmal, who had been following her sister and cross, spoke up for the first time. "C-Can I go with you?" She asked, ears flattened in submission. ((she's like the omega of the apck))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:55 pm

((Wait, so HOW does one of his pups getting a mate give Onidori a purpose in this roleplay?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:57 pm

((I thought you wanted to be more involved in general.

And if she wants, Scoot can choose which will be Nightclaw's mate when she's older, or I can.))

Cross bowed slightly, turning her head to the side to show that Carmal didn't have to be so submissive towards her. After all, she wasn't the alpha female yet. "Yes," she replied, her tail swishing. "I just hope we don't run into too many obstacles."

Nightclaw smiled, wagging her tail. "We'll be okay. Don't forget that Carmal is older than me."

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

((I do, but what does Onidori's pups getting mates have to do with involving the demon bird himself? Also, I can't remember all of the pups either, but the ones I controlled were Bumble and Burst.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:05 pm

((Well, For one, ONidori would be related to nightclaw, and maybe he himself can get a new mate.))

Carmal nodded slightly. "Y-Yeah, I'm a little older than nightclaw." She told cross. She couldn't help to think of fallen, who was much older than she or her sister. "H-Hey nightclaw. Do you think we'll see f-fallen again?" She asked.

((Aww i luffs carmal now. she's so timid. and she stutters alot. XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 pm

((Like this?

Shy

))

Nightclaw looked a little startled that she would ask such a question, but then shrugged. "Usually, when wolves leave their birth pack, it's not likely for them to come back to the same area, even if both are traveling." She swished her fluffy tail dismissively. "She's probably gone off to find a mate somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

(( so when do the three wolves get to Fallen? I havn't really done anything.....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next