RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water

Go down 
+7
Shadow_Eclipse
Fang
~Midnight*Darkness~
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
~~jennie~~
zkuroneko
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Cross whirled around; the one moment where she could get Dark Dasher was right when he landed. She growled as well, suddenly noticing that she had grown in the past few days. She had only been teenage, relatively, but she must have reached full size recently. She stood up almost all the way, reaching about the same height as Dark Dasher, and crouched down low, ready to spring, but staying so that maybe he would be tempted to leap at her...

((Yay, activity!~ I was afraid you had abandoned this, this s my favorite RP that I'm in right now, out of the ones on this site and all the other sites I'm on.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 pm

((Ooh. I believe I have a character called Egypt somewhere, so I can voice-act her, but... Onidori is male. I can sing really low, so if I make it less... sing-y, I might be able to do him too. >:3 ))

Onidori let himself lower closer to the ground as the scent of battle and his packmates drew closer, doubtlessly less than a mile away - a half-mile, if he was lucky. For a split second he concentrated on a safe landing rather than smells, and in that split second he caught the scent of something else - something he hadn't smelled in a long time. It was Rei! Last time he checked, she had suddenly disappeared. He had barely known Egypt at all, but even so her cruel nature made it difficult for her to handle pups too much. They finally had a mother again. He'd be sure to show Rei where he had left the pups as soon as this battle was over.

The winged wolf tucked his wings in as his paws came into contact with the ground, and used the small amount of downward momentum to break into a fast trot - he knew he could keep this pace for at least three-quarters of a mile before he got too tired. It would be best if he had a quarter-mile of rest afterwards, although it would keep him from interfering with the battle too soon. He'd be more help if he had energy, though; it was a tradeoff, and he preferred being able to help at all rather than getting there soon but being unable to act.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:24 pm

((Yeah, I was kind of afraid everyone else had abandoned this. XD
And I have the same problem with dasher, except I can't change my voice that well, So I'll probably only voice act neon or noel if I even do voice act. XD))

Dark dasher snarled, and, without thinking, jumped at cross without realizing what he was doing.

Rei's heartbeat suddenly shot up with the thought of being around onidori again. She didn't exactly understand why she'd left in the
first place; it just seemed to be calling to her. The wind blew a stronger breeze to her, letting her take in onidori's scent. Her breath hitched in her throat when she realized something else in the scent. Something she couldn't comprehend and didn't want to. Rei had smelt another she-wolf.

Wh..What? Has...Has he being seeing another she-wolf?

Rei found herself speachless, realizing the truth. she had indeed been gone a while, it's only natural he'd found another mate.
But somehow rei felt heartbroken. Raw hurt appeared in her eyes- the round blue orbs producing tears.

(( omg I am so mean to my characters, but I love writing scenes like this. XD
she'll find out the truth though. lol. ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:43 pm

((Hehe. Onidori and Egypt really don't like each other very much at all. I remember them being rivals or something. Also, I believe you made Rei leave because you were going to do something with her on dA...?))

Onidori's paws flickered over the grass. Hopefully nobody was getting hurt too bad - and hopefully his pack wasn't outnumbered. Hopefully when he got there he would make sure the enemy was outnumbered. Hopefully everything, while he was at it!

He ducked his head down to reduce drag, although it really didn't do much. Wolves were built for agility, but with this short distance, it would be more efficient to run to the battlefield than fly at this point.

Egypt turned her head a bit to the right. Onidori's scent was stale right now - that four-legged eagle was probably off doing something silly. He had left his pups, but there was no benefit in harming them, so she wouldn't bother. For now she wanted some good rodents to eat, or maybe a snake. Her long legs and secretary-bird-nature gave her the advantage in catching snakes, and they were nutritious.

She had the feeling the four-legged eagle was going to assist his pack with something, but she wasn't involved in the pack, so it wasn't her business. She stalked nonchalantly through the darkened woods, away from the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

((lol I was procrastinating so I never wrote the rei thing, so I'm just going to think about it for a while. XD But she doesn't rememeber exactly went on when she left..hehe...))

Rei sighed after a moment when she realized that onidori's scent had become stale and was no longer near her. She realy didn't want to be around him, so, when she realized he'd probably was going to help the fighting wolves like she was, she decided to just go check on the main pack, where noel was currently running things.

Timber narrowed his eyes at egypt. He felt a strong dislike torwards her, the complete opposite of his brother, shower. Shower was always going on about how she was so strong-willed and such and it sickened the older brother. Timber was about a month and two days old, so his wings were just beggining to grow. Timber was about as strong as older pups like fallen, which suprised his other siblings. He looked tall as well, taller than fallen and carmal. It was indeed strange.

After egypt had left to do who knows what, timber felt a struck of pride and determination. He'd go help his father! Timber turned to shower. "You stay here and watch over the others. I'm going to help father." He said. It was probably a bad idea, considering shower was the weakest among the pups, but timber had a strong trust torwards the light gray male. When shower nodded hesitantly, timber took off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:53 pm

((Power's out in this room, can't read keyboard that well, may type strange.
-- oh wait the lights just went back on))

As Dark Dasher lunged, Cross rolled quickly to the side, recovering just in time to catch Dark Dasher in that one moment off guard. Calling on her power of super strength, she pounced toward him and bowled him over, keeping him pinned with a paw on his neck, and her body flat against his as she fought to keep him down. If Dark Dasher is going to turn back to normal, he needs to do it now, she thought to herself, her gold eyes locked with the other wolf's.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:10 pm

Minx looked back at Dasher, "How can I help?" she asked him, watching Cross pin him down, "You need to get back in, noow or else it's never going to happen Dasher!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
http://wingedwolfguy.canadian-forum.com
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Dasher gave minx a curt nod before plunging himself into dark dasher.
it was all black for moment before a sickly sweet smelling mist poured out into the darkness,
almost causing dasher to reel back.

A dark figure appeared ahead of him- fallen.

"Fallen! Why are you doing this? Clawsr Pack is your birth pack!" Dasher cried out.

Fallen chuckled, but narrowed her eyes on dasher. "You all never payed any attention to me. With the ghost wolves, I will become more powerful than any of you fools. Once I've taken dark dasher over, of course."

"You won't be able to do that! I've already come back in here, so I'll take control of-"

"Hush. You have no idea that you as well can be trapped inside here."

Realization took a hold of dasher. If fallen herself was inside of his mind, and was more powerful than him....

"Minx!" He suddenly called out, praying the female could still hear him. "Minx! I need your help!"

((Lol long post. XD
I've decided that dasher'll have three pups with however he's having them with. >:3
I'll be one of them: A male.
Here's him humanized: http://bakakawaiineko.deviantart.com/#/d36an10
Anyone else want to be the pups?
Btw, 99% chance the mother is cross. >:333))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:03 am

((Aw, poor Minx, she'll be crushed, oh well *shrugs*))

Minx went alert, when seh heard Dasher call her name, she threw herself into Dark Dasher as well, finding a conversation going on between Fallen and Dasher, she growled defensivley at Fallen, and said, "He's not the only one here to fight."
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:08 am

((Buuuuuut
I was hoping dasher would have a secret pup with someone. >:33
howaboutminxplz?))

Fallen's eyes widened when a golden female suddenly entered dasher's mind. "How...what...? how are you in here?!"

Dasher smirked. "Minx has a special connection between our spirits, so it's only natural she'd be able to enter my mind field."

Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:21 am

xCookieCutterNeon wrote:

((Lol long post. XD
I've decided that dasher'll have three pups with however he's having them with. >:3
I'll be one of them: A male.
Here's him humanized: http://bakakawaiineko.deviantart.com/#/d36an10
Anyone else want to be the pups?
Btw, 99% chance the mother is cross. >:333))

((Good, because I actually have a couple of character ideas, too.
Here's one of them. (male)
I have a second idea, a male named Gen, but I haven't drawn him yet. (All three males... well okay)

Of course, on that 1% chance that the mother is someone else, I'll use these guys somewhere else. Hopefully not, though.))

Cross saw Dark Dasher go into something that she thought was a coma, but didn't let her guard down in case he woke up soon. She narrowed her gold eyes and kept them focused on Dark Dasher's, willing him to turn normal. He had to be normal! Then she could ask if she could be his alpha female... that would mean his mate. Strength pulsed through her, and she kept her grip on him, waiting for a sign that he was normal.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:54 am

((Hehehe. You think Gen's reverse psychology is working? >:3 ))

Onidori eventually arrived at the scene, and was immediately perplexed. He could only see Cross and Dasher - where were the others? Their scents were here, but their bodies weren't. With a clearly confused look at cross, he dug his paws into the ground, giving the apparently sleeping Dasher a concentrated stare as if he had laser vision or something.

"What's going on?" he asked the blue wolf. "Where'd Minx go?"

((Egypt's gonna get a redesign - I'll draw a picture later, since I can't remember what she looks like. :U ))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 am

((...that's seriously like.
awesome. I love your art so much! *huggles*
lol. XD
And Actually, I've decided that whenever cross asks him to be her mate, dasher will say yes. 8D

I'm going to redesign all of my chars except for spark and dasher. XD))

Rei stopped for a moment when she heard the fighting stop.
..could it be...that they are..dead?
she thought slowly. Forgetting why she'd not wanted to go there in the first place, she launched herself torwards the area immediatly.

When timber reached the fighting zone, he only saw three wolves: his father, cross and dasher, who's fur had turned black and was limp. He slowly stepped forward, keeping his eyes on dasher's body. ..what happened?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:28 am

((Moai: Nope, just an awesome inspiration for a character. Roar! xD
Neon: okeydokey, I need to go to bed, but apparently we're waiting for Minx?
After Merryier6 posts, hopefully we can do that~))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:44 am

((Yep. 8D
checkout my new dasher avatar! 8DD))
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:32 am

((Srry guys XD hd 2 go 2 bed, i hav school 2day, hope this helps :) btw, Neon, yea Minx wouldn't mind hvin a secrt pup LOLZ ;D ))

Minx smiled angeically at Fallen before saying, "I honestly don't know how it happened, but it's your loss, just like Dark Dasher will be your loss." Minx growled, determined that she would get Dasher back control over his body. She crouched down, preparing to leap onto Fallen, but she wondered if right now they were all just figments of Dasher's imigination, so would pouncing on Fallen even work? Oh well, she had to try, she was about to jump, when she thought she heard something, her ear twitched, and it took effort not to turn her head away from Fallen, what was that noise?
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:53 am

Onidori didn't wait for Cross's reply - Rei's smell came to him on the wind again. He jerked his head towards his back, causing a small pain in his right shoulder, but he ignored it. She was coming this way - for some reason it seemed as though she had intentionally avoided him before. He mentally glued his paws to the ground; a pounce that broke her bones at first sight probably wouldn't be the best welcome-back gift. He flicked his ears towards Cross, signaling that he still acknowledged her direction, and turned his head back toward her a little. Hard stares weren't good welcoming gifts either.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 pm

When Dasher failed to wake, frustration grew in Cross. She lowered her muzzle to his so that she would be shouting in his ears, almost, and called desperately, "Dasher, wake up!" A somehow faint hope shone in her golden eyes as she watched him, praying that the darkness would disappear from him and he would have his familiar brown-and-cream fur would return.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:25 pm

((Lol xD))

Dasher watched as minx jumped on fallen, who's image blurred.
Minx. right now, fallen has a hold of my mind. Whenever you have any physical contact with her, her image blurs and each time she loses her grip on this body. she'll be trying to avoid you, or fight back. be careful, because the same happens to you when she blurs your image, and you may not be able to ever connect with my spirit again. he mind-spoke to minx before jumping at fallen, who quickly jumped away.

Fallen then counter-attacked, causing his own image to blur. he suddenly heard a calling in his ears.
Dasher, wake up! it was cross's voice.

"F-Father...?" Timber asked, inching forwards torwards the male. suddenly rei's scent filled his nostrils, and he turned to see his mother standing by the trees. he growled lowly. he hated that his mother abandoned them, and wasn't happy to see the female.
Back to top Go down
Merryier6
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Merryier6

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Minx immidiatley stopped attacking Fallen, she now had two options, continuing to risk the bond, or to be selfish, and not risk the bond to help Dasher. Minx sighed, she knew what was right, but some small part of her was saying to preserve the bond, the selfish part. She growled. barring her teeth at Fallen, and her hackles rose, this fight wasn't about the bond, this was about Dasher, and she knew that she would do anything to help him, it was selfish of her to keep the bond to herself, and there was always the off chance that seh would win, "Dasher, I'm here to help you, no matter what," she told him. Minx lashed out with her right fore-paw, and her claws raked across Fallen's side.
((hope that didn't seem God moddy to you, will edit if need be XD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Onidori turned around completely this time. Rei was standing in front of the trees - he made no move to go over there, just in case she didn't want to see him for some reason. Now he was entirely ignoring Cross and Dasher, and whoever had left - he was too concerned with his mate, with the fact that she might not want to be here. Then again, she was the one controlling her paws; why would she follow him if she didn't want to?

"Rei?" he asked quietly, then searched his mind for a way to arrange his thoughts. "Um... hello again. Are you all right?" He was about to add on 'did ya miss me?' but decided that it was too informal for this. A flash of movement caught his eye, and he lifted his lowered head - Bumble and Burst were at the tree line as well, a few feet behind Timber, who was glaring daggers at Rei. Onidori cringed inwardly, but he had to remind himself that the stare wasn't directed at him. Bumble and Burst were either surprised or scared - maybe both.

Burst stood still with his brother Bumble behind him. The duo had followed Timber after their brother had left the hollow, although Burst remembered Father telling him to stay there. Even so, curiosity had gotten the better of him, and now Mother was back. The thought of her intentionally abandoning him didn't even cross his mind; to his little pup brain, he only thought that she had gotten lost in some unfamiliar portion of the woods. He stared at Rei, as if the intensity of his crimson eyes would somehow make her notice his presence.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 pm

((I didn't find that god-moddish at all. XD
and I think blue is one of rei's pups, but I can't be sure. XD
that's what I get for abandoning this for a while.))

Dasher caught fallen out of the corner of his eye. She looked nervous, but covered that emotion up with a blank expression. she was a few feet away from both minx and dasher at the moment. Suddenly, dasher blocked off his toughts from minx. There's something I'm not telling her...If she hits me...just One time, I'll be stuck in a coma for a few days, that is, If I don't die immediatly. he was caught up in his thoughts when minx told him she'd stay by his side.

Dasher smiled warmly at minx. "Alright, let's do this." As minx jumped at fallen, once again, fallen's image blurred, and dasher could tell with just one more hit she'd be finished.

Without hesitating, dasher flung himself at fallen, and slashed at her just before she could hit him.

Slowly, dasher regained conciousnes. (idk the spelling..lol)

Rei suddenly remembered why she'd not wanted to see onidori in the first place, and her heart dropped to her stomach. "Er..." Rei tried her best to regain her posture. Her stomach churned from the nervousness. it didn't help any when out of the corner of her eye she saw three of her pups- of which one of them was glaring at her.

"H-Hello." She managed to spill the words out of her mouth. "I..I heard battleing...I came her to help.."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:10 pm

((Only a little off. Consciousness.))

Cross froze as she felt Dasher's pulse, and his fur grew closer to normal. "Dasher?" she asked, stepping off of him slowly and cautiously. She remained next to him, however, and leaned down toward him. "Dasher? Are you awake?" Gently, she nudged the side of his muzzle with hers. Somehow, he had turned back to normal. Cross didn't care how it happened; the point was that they had won against Dark Dasher, at least for now and hopefully for a long time to come.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:34 pm

((Ty C:))

Dasher slowly regained his pulse and heartbeat, getting the feeling in his legs back. he felt somthing nudge his muzzle, and he hesitantly opened his eyes. "C-Cross..?" He said weakly, struggiling to get up from the ground. Once he had, he shook his fur. "Feels good to be back in my body." He said, breathing with relief that he'd hadn't been hit by fallen. He looked over to minx to see she was also back in her body. "Cross?" He asked, turning to the she-wolf suddenly.

"will you be my mate?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:39 pm

((Okeydokey, then, Im'a go draw the third pup now! I'll still be online here, though, so we can keep posting XD))

Cross sighed with relief as Dasher stood up, but her breath was cut off by his sudden question. She stared at him for a few moments; though her face showed shock, her wide eyes reflected the joy that was deep in her heart. The black-and-blue wolf dipped her head, padding closer to him and pressing against his chest. Her tail was kept low, showing submission. "Yes, I will," she replied. And that meant being alpha. She wasn't sure about herself, but she was confident that she could help Dasher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water   The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: Tainted Water
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next