RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus

Go down 
+6
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
zkuroneko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:46 am

((lol))
Dasher padded away from cross and up to eclipse. "Ok, so let's get these prisinors and go lock them up! he winked at eclipse and, signaling her to follow, got behind shadow and midnight and pushed them to go to the den beside the waterfall
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 pm

Eclipse joined him, giving a warning growl as she nuzzled one of the infected along. "Don't try and run either; I'll get you and you WON'T escape." she growled at the virus- wolves.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Onidori flicked his ears. "I can join if you need me to. I can scout from the skies."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Eclipse shrugged at Ornidori.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:04 pm

Noel overheard onidori. "Yes, will you join them as well? and you to cross. I need to talk to maya.....alone."
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:06 pm

shadow turned and glared at the wolf that had nudged him foward, but he remained silent as the wolf beside him did. "what is your name?" he spoke with his mind to the other diseased wolf.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 pm

"midnight" midnight looked at the wolf. "how can you just follow them like this? it's driving me crazy! i'm tempted to fight them, but....i feel like the alpha is doing us a favor some how....and besides, they'll just think we are contagous." midnight mind-spoke to the wolf beside him. shadow, they called him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 pm

"realy? that's how i feel. let's just keep it low...maybe the alpha will let us be apart of this pack." shadow mind-spoke to midnight.[i]"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Onidori nodded to Noel, although he didn't know her name yet. He followed the other wolves that appeared to be in the pack, hoping he was going the right way.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:01 pm

Eclipse nearly wanted to claw Shadow to threads as she sensed his agresiveness. She growled lowly.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Noel looked at maya. the other wolves had left, and now she had to tell her mother about the death of winter. "maya, i was with winter the other day, and i am sorry to say he has died of the virus. I am now alpha." maya let out a muffled cry.

Dasher padded up to the waterfall. "Here we are" dasher announced as they neared a stone den. "The prisinors will be kept in the cave, but we need cave guards. I will be one, who else wants to be a cave guard?" he said, nudging the two diseased wolves into the cave.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Name:Viloet
Looks:The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 Strawberry_pup_by_rhythm_runner1
Personality:Sweet caring
Wanted Element(can't choose your own):earth
Power:can move earth around
Wanted rank:Beta female
Other:father a fox mom a wolf
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:47 pm

Name:Viloet
Looks:The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 Strawberry_pup_by_rhythm_runner1
Personality:Sweet caring
Wanted Element(can't choose your own):earth
Power:can move earth around
Wanted rank:Beta female
Other:father a fox mom a wolf
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:57 pm

((accepted. btw, wow. ur on again! 0.0))
Maya looked side to side. she felt weak, for some weird reason. maya fell to the ground in a spazam. ((lol that word just sounds so....gangster. XD))

Dasher heard a loud howl filled with terror and sadness. Dasher looked at the wolves. "you decide who's cavegaurd. i think noel's in trouble!" dasher ran into the forest, thinking that the howl came from there.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Viloet walked into the forrest and herd a loud terror filled howl.She ran the other way,trying to get away fom the howl.She bumped into some strange wolf and then stood silent.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Dasher bumped into a wolf. he immediatly swung his head up and snarled at the purple wolf. "What do you think your doing in my territory?" he growled, his eyes dancing with anger.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:10 pm

"I am so sorry!"Viloet shreked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:18 pm

dasher looked at the wolf. he calmed down and thought for moment. "Would you like to join our pack?" he asked, eager to get more pack members.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Cross was about to volunteer to be a cave-guard when Dasher, well, dashed off. There was a very loud and sudden howl that made Cross flinch; for a moment, it seemed louder than the waterfall. Nimbly she hopped across to one of the rocks near the river bank.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 am

Eclipse howled as well. Shee bristled as sharp fangs flashed. She was getting angry. She looked at Cross. "Cross, could you watch them?" she indicated to the prisoner cave. She flew after Dasher without a word.
Back to top Go down
~~jennie~~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~~jennie~~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:04 pm

Viloet smiled back."I'd ove to."She said.((lol i suck at this))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:21 pm

Cross nodded, her eyes flicking towards the prisoner cave. Quickly, she leaped onto another rock and then jumped onto the other bank, her eyes in the prisoner cave. She stayed a safe distance from it, but her golden eyes were narrowed and her fur bristled. She had to watch them and make sure they didn't do anything weird.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:24 pm

dasher looked at the wolf. "Okay. camp is this way, but.....nevermind. you are still a newcomer. just go that way.....just go ....." he said ackwardly. for some reason, he felt....weak and confused. theres something wrong dasher thought.
he ran from the wolf to where he left noel and was horrified of what he saw. *dun, dun dun!*
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:29 pm

(If it's really dun dun dun, here's the Drama Button!

Da-da DAAAAAAAN!)

Onidori flicked his ears forwards, and then glanced in the direction in which the wolf had directed him. He swiftly made the longest leap he could and glided somewhat close to the ground, occasionally tipping on his side to avoid the trees. When he was high enough he would instead fold his wings in and drop slightly before reaching open space again.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Kep: My ears pricked up and I ran out of my den and panicked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next