RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes

Go down 
+4
Suburbia
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Fang
zkuroneko
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes Empty
PostSubject: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Echo raced through the forest, fang beside her and her enemies at her heals. Echo was a weak runner, so she gasped when she realized that her enemies weren't right behind her. "Fang.....please......can i stop and rest for a second?" she panted. " Fine. But hurry, they'll catch up." echo nodded and sat down by a tree and rested. Suddenly, fang jumped up and stared wide-eyed behind her. "Echo....Behind you-" Echo didn't notice, but her enemies, two black wolves, were right behind her. Echo turned around, and she saw the flash of teeth and pain around her neck, and then everything went black.

The Unspoken is a pack of canines and felines, all of witch have the same ability- to defeat death itself. The Unspoken All have special destinies they never forfilled when they were alive, Thus it was not there time to die. So, each Unspoken has a diffrent spirit guide than the other- for example, my spirit guide is a wolf who i once knew. Anyways, when they die they come back to life in another realm where it is a beatiful field. But beware, not ALL things are good..,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fill this out:
Name:
Age(in human years):
Looks:
How Died (write short story like i did at the very start):
Spirit:
Destiny: later in story.
Mate?:

Rules:
No cussing
keep it pg13
HAVE FUN! :king:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Land Of The Unspoken:

Valley:
The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes Fantasy_Land_by_htana

My Characters:
Name: Echo
Looks:The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes Wolf-1
How Died: Echo raced through the forest, fang beside her and her enemies at her heals. Echo was a weak runner, so she gasped when she realized that her enemies weren't right behind her. "Fang.....please......can i stop and rest for a second?" she panted. " Fine. But hurry, they'll catch up." echo nodded and sat down by a tree and rested. Suddenly, fang jumped up and stared wide-eyed behind her. "Echo....Behind you-" Echo didn't notice, but her enemies, two black wolves, were right behind her. Echo turned around, and she saw the flash of teeth and pain around her neck, and then everything went black.
Spirit: Akutu
Destiny: (later in story)
Mate?: Maybe Later

Last edited by *!October_Falls!* on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:01 am

Name:Avalik
Age(in human years):14
Looks:The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes Avalikspiccie-1
How Died (write short story like i did at the very start):Died in a battle with her old pack that she once almost had controlled of, until the battle of Valsillias. She died in battle and has come alive once more as a shadow wolf.
Spirit:Shadow Wolf/ Avalik?
Destiny:LATERS
Mate?:maybe....
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:31 am

Name: Flicker
Age(in human years): 16
Looks: Like Pink's wolf, Avalik, but with silver eyes.

"You can't die!" Flicker gasped, standing over his motionless mother. "You just can't!" His mother smiled warmly, and though her body was cold and the smell of death drifted from her, he knew he caught her familiar, faint scent--of grass and dew drops and tree bark. "We're not infinite, Flicker," she breathed, her light green eyes glowing with love. "Be strong..." Flicker took a ragged, shuddering breath as his beloved mother fell away from him, forever. He turned half-heartedly, and saw him. The wolf who'd killed his mother. Father. All the vehemence he'd kept pent-up so long, towards his absent father who never truly cared about his mate, flowed out in a berserker rage. He attacked the black wolf with uncharacteristic ferocity, but his father fought back. "Die!" the evil wolf snarled huskily. "Die!" Flicker pinned him down, curling his lip to reveal sharp fangs. The black wolf sagged under his claws. "You're sloppy...but you've learned well, son," the enemy panted. "Go ahead...your move." Flicker narrowed his eyes. "My move?" he challenged. "My move was the one you failed to notice because you didn't even care--mine was the vengeance of my mother, your mate's death. My move was to kill you. But I'm not going to." Flicker slid off his father. "I'm not the same wolf as you." The black wolf sneered. "You'd die for them?"
"I wouldn't die for them. For you."
"After what I've done? Pathetic!"
"No. Merciful."
"Your unwillingness to kill is sickening. Here I am, thinking you'd learned something!"
"My unwillingness to kill spared your sorry life."
The black wolf surged upwards, throwing his young son off. "Think you're the better wolf?" he smirked. "Think you've won? Think again!" His unforgiving teeth met in Flicker's throat, and everything faded from view.
"Sloppy."

Spirit: His mother, Willow.
Destiny: Later...in...story. XD
Mate?: Not yet...
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:05 pm

Name: Noka
Age(in human years): 11
Looks: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes 253548_res2_WaterWolf
How Died:

Noka panted as he and his parents moved on. They were running away from they're tyrant alphas, who were chasing the three. Noka kept going strong and was almost ready to give up, but his parents (who were behind him) nudge him foward. "We're not going to make it!" His moter yelled as the alphas and there followers were just trailing behind. Noka's father, who was not sympathetic to his son, dashed foward to reach Noka. "It's for all of us," He whispered and picked him up by the scruff of his neck. Noka was to confused and weak to do anything as his father threw him towards the alphas. They smiled, being satisfied, and slowly tortured them until...

Spirit: Nora
Destiny: Unknown and Unfullfilled
Mate?: None
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:12 pm

All of you, accepted!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Name: Dapplestar
Age(in human years): 15
Looks: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes Calico-0107
Dapplestar looked as the clan cats surrounded him on the cliff. They spat and hissed at him. One lunged, Dapplestar reached for the ledge. his final life was up. The cat released his grip on the muddy rock edge. The rain made Dapplestar fall into the forest below, crashing into the trees. The cats cheered as their leader plummeted off the cliff and into the flood.
Spirit: Rainbow Kitteh w/ cookie
Destiny: Many years later after the cats who killed him have reached Starclan, his mission was to get rid of them and to burn anything those cats had ever loved. Mates, nests, spots, ect. And also to bring the powers of Starclan and Starpack together so that they could destroy all evil
Mate?: Honeygaze

Last edited by Varjak_Paw on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:56 pm

(Yay I is accepted!^^)

Avalik was silent as she stalked through the forest, golden brown fur glistening against the leen slim structure. The powerful muchules rippled under her beautiful coat. She had once been an Alphha but now she was here. In this strange place. Shewas alone, thank god. She flexed her legs and claws. She remained wary and tense, growling silently every step and ears swiveling constantly for danger. She was a dangerous thing; she fought well. Her green eyes flashed and she stiffened as she smelt the air. She smelt other wolves. Great. She bristled and growled lowly, prepared for a fight or a battle. She was ready and would attack any unless they surrendered to her first. She did not like it when some teased her. Her eyes flashed warily and she bristled slightly again. She was locating where her enemy was and her fur stoode on end, waiting for her attacker yet ready to kill any whom did not surrender or die.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Echo's paws thudded against the lush grass. Strange. Echo usually was a weak runner. "I was supposed to be dead" Echo stopped running when she saw that she was standing on the tallest cliff, and beside her a big waterfall ran down the cliff.
Echo snarled and turned around as she smelt the scent of another animal.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:10 pm

"Halt! Are you friend or enemy?!" I yowled. My fur bristling. I hissed at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:24 pm

Echo snarled at the calico cat. "What are you talking about!? this isn't your land, It is MINE."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Dapplestar: I fell over in laughter. "Land to you!? a wolf Ha!"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Echo growled. "You think your so tough cat? let's see what you think of that when your torn to shreds!" Echo clawed the cat and then bit down on it's neck.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:14 am

Avalik haad located them. Her head snapped around and she ran to where they where. She scolded. Why were they fighting?! She sat and watched them. She bet they hadn't even noticed her at all. And shee was right under their noses. Geesh. She growled and spoke. "Why are you fighting?" she qestioned. They shouldn't be fighting in the firsdt place. gaaaaaaaaah. How it got annoying. Some fight over just darn food and some just fight for the blood and the fun. Some foughht just cuz they where killers or wanted to show off how they where boss. None of that worked with Avaik. "I try to maintain peace, But what do I get? more damn fighting." She thought. pssh. They didn't care. The where a cat and wolf. wolf and cat don't normally get along, do they? Avalik tryed to get along with everything but sometimes that didn't work. She shook her head scolding at them silently.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:56 am

Noka, who had been making a game of spying on Echo, jumped from his tree and tried to break up the fight, but his soft voice couldn't be heard over the two fighting.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:05 pm

(jeez you guys get up early. :D)
When echo had pinned the cat down, echo jumped off him and looked around at the strangers.
why are we all here Echo thought. "who are you?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 12:35 pm

((Oh yeah, and if you want to see this in animation form, but a diffrent story line, here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-fQ-UaB-0&feature=related

and this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iHIGsqvQFc&feature=related

and....this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iHIGsqvQFc&feature=related

also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyzEEMFsAUA&feature=related

ok im not going to show you the 4th episode because it endend up coming out bad, but i will show you this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw28Qtsuq4Y&feature=related

oh, and mind you, this is a DIFFRENT storyline, so i might end up making this one an animation, with all of you in it. :D))
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Name: Flash
Looks:
The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes Blackwolf
How Died: After Feeling the overwhelming taste of blood on his toungue, flash licked his lips. "Foolish wolf. you think you can beat ME, flash, leader of the dark pack?" Flash laughed at the red wolf before him. Before he could do anything, the red wolf's eyes turned red, and a dark, dark
aura sorrounded him. "Your-Your one of the black nights!" Flash stood in terror for moment,
but then he growled again. "Black night or not, you can never-" The red wolf slashed flash's
throat, and flash fell to the ground, dead.
Spirit: His brother, Vampire, who died right after he did.
Destiny: To kill and take revenge on whoever killed him
Mate?: Flash doesn't have time for love
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:32 pm

(yesh midnight, what an emo wolf you have there... :D )
Name: Ace
Looks:
The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes Dark_Wolf
How Died: Ace looked down at his dead mother, but didn't say anything. "Be Strong, My son."
Ace heard his mother say. "Run.....Ace....They'll come after you to" she put her head on the
ground, and her body went limp. "They-They'll pay, mother. I will take revenge on your death"
Ace sobbed. Ace's Father, who was a loyal, brave wolf, had also been killed, but Ace failed to see his body. "Father!.......Father where are you?" Ace cried, for he did not know his father
had been killed, he only thought he had abandoned him. A brown figure appeared, and
it scared Ace. "who's there?" ace whispered, knowing he was about to die. the brown figure
leaped out of the darkness, and bit into the helpless pup's neck. "Die.....DIE!" the brown
wolf snarled, and left the body in the snow by it's mother.
Spirit: Dragon, Ace's father. Dragon is ace's spirit because HIS destiny before he goes to another realm is to tell Ace that he had not abandoned him, he had been killed, and
he wished he had the chance to defend his son.
Destiny: To kill whoever killed his mother
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:33 pm

(accepted)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:36 pm

Noka wanted to cowar away, but was afraid the bigger wolves would bring him back. "I-I'm Noka," He said nervously.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Avalik looked at NokA and smiled. "Im Avalik. Nice to meet you." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:51 pm

Noka felt safer when Avalik smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:00 pm

echo calmed down when she noticed the wolves were scared of her. Echo felt she didn't need to defend herself so much now. "My name is echo" she said, looking at the two wolves.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Noka looked at the two wolves. He was nodding when Echo stated her name.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Dapplestar: When the wolf looked away, I hopped on its back and bit into its ear with force, a warning. "Leave me alone! I don't wanna fight you! I wanna see what we're all doing here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes   The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unspoken: Darkness That Comes
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next