RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus

Go down 
+6
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
zkuroneko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:15 am

The winged wolf flicked his ears again and walked around Rei. "So... when exactly would that be?" He stopped and looked over his shoulder. "How about now? Or do you want later?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 am

Rei nodded at him. "Now" she said, padding out of the waterfall.

dasher looked at cross. "ok" he whispered. "I'll stay"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Onidori led Rei out of the waterfall and ducked under the rushing torrent. With a wild shake to rid himself of foaming moisture, he waited for Rei to follow.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Cross shivered with relief as Dasher promised her, and the only thing she could manage was to make herself move her mouth and say "Thank you..."

((Now if only this had really happened....
in the thing I got my ideas from ;) ))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 pm

(( :3 ))

Dasher watched onidori and rei. "Hey! rei where are you going?" he yelled to her.

"Me and onidori are going hunting!" she shouted back.

"Can me and cross come?" he looked over at cross and tilted his head, as if to ask her if she would come.

"Yeah sure, if you want to!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Eclipse looked at Fasher. "Can I come?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:47 pm

(Fasher? xD everyone makes typos, though.)
Cross quickly looked up at Dasher, then nodded weakly. The relief was still sucking out her energy.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 pm

dasher nodded at eclipse.

Bliss and noel padded up to them. "We want to go to!" they said together.

"Ok then, let's go. There's alot of elk and deer in this area, what do you want to hunt?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:15 pm

Eclipse paused. "Elk,"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 am

Dasher nodded. "Then we will hunt elk. But, there are a lot of bears in this area, so i am warning you all to be careful" he said.

Rei nodded. "Be careful, onidori" she whispered.

Dasher looked around. "All right. Eclipse, Cross, you chase the deer. Onidori, Rei, Bliss, you sorround the elk when eclipse and cross have them conered. Myself and neon will take the elk down. Are we clear?" his tone was serious, wich was odd for dasher. ((lol))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Dasher headed out. He was passing many bushes and trees, until they got to a clearing, where there were several elk.

Bliss sniffed the air. One of the elk was hurt- she could smell blood. she swung her head around to neon. "No, wait stop-"

There was a crazed look in neon's eyes. When she smelled blood, she couldn't stop. Neon snarled and leapt into the air, landing on an elk's back.

The elk snorted and tried to get the wolf off her back.

Neon tried to claw and bite the elk's neck.

"Neon! No!" he growled. The elk here were known for hostility and anger.

The elk was know bleeding, and he howled in anger. The elk snorted and stomped the ground, swinging her head in the air, sending the wolf flying into the air,

Neon landed on the ground, blood on her mouth.

Dasher suddenly realized the elk wanted to trample neon. "ATTACK!" he snarled, leaping for the elk.

Bliss launched herself on an elk's back, biting into it's flank.

Neon felt sudden pain on her body. the elk was stomping on her legs.

The elk snorted as another wolf was clawing her.

A low growl rumbled in the woods. A bear.

The elk heard, and trampled away.

Bliss stared into the woods.

Dasher was frozen. "Run. Everyone. Run." he uttered as a black creature tumbled into the clearing.

The bear snarled and roared at the wolves, and started to run towards them.

Dasher, with bliss and rei, scurried into the woods.

Neon tried to move, but her legs were injured from the elk. The bear was coming straight towards her.

((DUUNN DUNN, DUNNNNN! :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:17 am

"Black bears are the smallest kind of bear!" Cross snarled, her fur bristling as she began to create a ridge in the ground. "I can stall it with a wall," she added, the ridge rising over their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:22 am

Onidori stepped forwards, but he decided to follow Rei; he had the weird urge to. He backed into the forest without letting his eyes on Neon and Cross.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am

Bliss pricked her ears. Another rustle in the bushes. "Dasher!" she howled.

A Grizzly bear was right beside dasher.

Dasher yelped in pain as he felt the bear claw him, and it left blood on him.

The black bear howled in anger at the wolf. She ran away.

Neon let out a sigh of relief, only to find out that there was another bear. Neon, her legs feeling better, got up and lunged at the brown carmal bear in front of her and cross.

((now there are two bears. :::::::::# lalalalaala))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 am

"Raaawr!" Cross shouted, tearing up the ground between her and the bears and causing the ridge to grow higher. She quickly grabbed Dasher before the bigger bear could get to him a second time and leaped away, placing him gently beside her. "Can you use any of your powers?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:36 am

Dasher heaved. He was badly hurt. "Y-Yes" he whispered. Dasher had lied. He was weak.

The grizzly, growling, roared at the wolf. He clawed at dasher, leaving deep gashes into his body, crushing his ribs.

Neon Snarled at launched herself at the grizzly.

Bliss snarled and did the same.

The grizzly roared at neon and sent her flying into a tree.

Neon fell to the ground. she was bleeding, but she didn't care.

Bliss howled in anger. "Cross, Help!" She screamed, the bear clawing at her.

Dasher fell into a coma.

(((Geez those grizzlies are strong.....breaking people's bones and what not...X3 lol ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 am

((Wow, Neon. Your signature is REALLY big. xD))

Cross screamed, creating a maze of fissures behind her to shield Dasher and Bliss as she charged at the wolves. She was doing it alone, but rage clouded her thoughts and caused her judgment to fail. Her jaws were torn wide in a snarl, and she sank her teeth into the shoulder of the larger bear, tearing her claws into the skin on its side as soon as she latched on. The bear threw her onto her back, but she rolled to her feet again, charging at its neck. She managed to score her claws along its neck, but it threw its jaws towards her, and she was forced to jump back to avoid being hurt. Quickly, she ducked under the bear and rammed her head into its chest, sliding under it to slash the other bear and catching it off guard. Another snarl echoed from her throat.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:46 am

the bear struggled with cross- she was a strong female. He snarled and tried to claw cross, failing.

Bliss snarled and clawed the bear, and the bear yelped in pain. But he kept fighting.

Neon was bleeding from the mouth now. she smiled bitterly. she knew she would be the first of noel's heir to die. Carefully, she jumped on the bear, snarling.

((X3. Neon sure is weird...she broke bones, and then she just keeps fighting. 0.0 strange....but that's neon for you! X3 ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Cross immediately leaped at the bear's outstretched paw and sank her teeth into its wrist. She then dodged down to return to the other bear, but then she did something rash. Quickly, she leaped up head-on and thrust her claws towards its muzzle, aiming to slash its nose.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:22 pm

The little bear growled and ran away.

The grizzly, angry and whimpering, rumbled away.

Neon fell to the floor, bleeding.

Bliss looked at noen then to dasher.

Rei ran in. she saw dasher and neon, and then whimpered. she had not fought, she had ran away in terror.

"Cross, you and rei get dasher and take him to his den. I'll get neon" bliss said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:31 pm

Cross quickly nodded, indicating to Rei to get Dasher's flank carefully over her shoulders. Cross slipped her head under Dasher's neck, supporting his front half with her own shoulders. Luckily, she was very strong, and as soon as she made sure Rei was ready, she very gently began to head back towards camp. The blue and black she-wolf was very cautious not to bounce too much so that she wouldn't hurt Dasher, and she kept his wounded side up so the blood wouldn't drip as much.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:14 pm

Rei walked into camp with dasher's flank on her back.

Bliss grabbed a holt of neon's neck and flung her over her back.

((well....someone's not careful. X3))

Bliss padded back to camp, and set neon down by her den, by the waterfall.

Rei saw bliss, but she put dasher down in his den.

Bliss looked at rei, and then leaned down by neon and touched her head to neon's nose. "This is un-common, but i hope you do not die, neon. even though we were rivals, i think of you as a friend." bliss whispered.

((Time Lapse, Two Days))

Dasher opened his eyes. he had been in the coma for two days, and he had finnaly awoken. His body still ached, but he would be okay.

Bliss, with rei, stared down at neon. she was still breathing, but her breath was shallow, and she had not yet awoken.

"C-cross?" dasher asked.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 pm

Cross looked down towards Dasher. "I'm here," she replied, relieved that he had finally awakened. His wound was definitely healing.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 pm

"Cross. What happened?" he asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:21 pm

"The bear attacked you, and you were in a coma until now." She reassuringly licked his wound, making sure it wasn't infected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next