RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus

Go down 
+6
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
zkuroneko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Cross glanced towards Dasher, who seemed to be conversing with a female wolf who had just approached. For a minute, Cross was suspicious of this wolf, but then she heard what Dasher had said. "Your sister?" she echoed. Who exactly was Bliss?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Eclipse looked up, her eyes holding the sign of deep pain. She blinked and turned her head away from the others. Blurred and foggy images flashed in her mind. Images the could be good or bad news.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 pm

Bliss pricked her ears. she had amazing senses- she could feel and hear that there were other wolves around. "Yes. Your dasher right? I'm Noel's second successer. She's told me about you..." Bliss said.

"What? You couldn't be her next heir...Neon is! And you couldn't have spoken to her, she's dead!" He growled.

Noel appeared so that everyone could see her image. "She's not lieing. Both neon and bliss are my heirs." Noel dissapered with the wind.

Bliss stared at the spot where noel had appeared.

Dasher looked at the spot to, confused.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:59 am

Onidori looked at the cold crystal in the middle of the cave. His logic told him that he was going to come here if he felt helpless.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:44 am

Eclipse stared wide eyed at the spot where Noel had appeared. She felt sucicial, for some stupid reason. She remained silent.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:54 am

Rei had followed onidori. "Onidori? what are you doing here?" she asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:34 pm

Confused, Cross stared at the sudden image of Noel. "So... they're both her heirs? How does that work?" Her ears cocked to the side.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Bliss heard a female voice. "Me and neon are rivals. If she dies, then i will be noel's next heir. A lot of wolves try to kill noel's heirs, because her great grandfather was the head leader of a pack, and whoever takes noel's place will be treated with great respect" Bliss answered.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 am

Onidori flicked his ears passively. "I don't know," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:17 pm

((you know what i just realized? none of us have slept or eaten anything and all that has happened. x3))

Rei looked at onidori. "Onidori...later, will you go hunting with me?" she asked.

Dasher stared at bliss. "Okay. well-"

Neon snarled and lunged at bliss. she had overheard the conversation, and came in to see what was going on.

Bliss growled and clawed neon in the nose.

"TRAITOR!" Neon howled.

Dasher growled at neon. "STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" He snarled.

Neon muttered something and stopped fighting. "You happy now?" she growled.

Bliss stood beside neon, shocked.

"I wouldn't say that to your alpha" dasher snapped.

"Hmmmph" neon muttered.

"If your alpha, then what will we be? there can't be two betas, and neither one of us want to be alpha female with you!" bliss said.

"Neon will be our beta, since she is the first heir of noel" dasher said.

Bliss growled but was silent.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:21 pm

"Heirs?....replace noel?" midnight whispered. he walked into the clearing. "Dasher. do you realy want these two to replace noel? surely they can't just decide to walk in after noel's death and claim to be the new noel" midnight said.
Back to top Go down
TigerOfTheRoses
RP Beginner
RP Beginner
TigerOfTheRoses

Location : In the snow, watching the snow fall to the ground as one true love blinks in his mind.

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:23 pm

Saber sat beside bliss. He didn't know why, but he seemed to have a connection with her. "Are you realy noel's heir?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:24 pm

Shadow looked around. "Midnight is right!" he howled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Dasher looked at midnight. "I know how you must feel, losing noel. But I am sure that these are noel's heirs, even thought it may seem weird. Because i have lost the one i loved as well. her name was alexis."

"Yes" bliss whispered to saber. Then she was shocked at what dasher said.

Neon growled.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:13 pm

((everyone! I just finished the opening for chronicals of darkness! :D it took all morning...and i only have 20 seconds....but it turned out great! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNNbM-VNrKk))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:55 pm

((Cute video~ :D))

Cross's ears flattened in sorrow. A more despondent feeling could be seen entering her amber eyes, and she quickly sat down.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:48 pm

((I posted a video comment on the animation! It's amazing xD))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:25 pm

((thanks guys! :3 ))

Dasher looked around. he now realized that cross and eclipse were there, and he soon regreted what he had said.

Neon glared at dasher. she didn't know why, but she hated the arrogant male.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Bliss looked at dasher. "Shouldn't we be getting back to the camp now?" she asked.

Dasher was pulled from his thoughts. "Uh, yes, your right." dasher walked into the camp, and then went beside Cross. "Cross.....I have something to tell you"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Cross quickly followed Dasher, turning her head when he addressed her. "Okay, what is it?" She looked towards the leader's den and asked, "Do we need to go to your den?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:22 pm

"Yes, good idea" Dasher padded to his den, then he looked at cross. "I'm giving up alpha to be a loner" he whispered
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:45 pm

"But why!?" Cross hushed herself barely in time. "I know that you can do this! Don't leave the pack," she pleaded. "What's with the sudden change of mind?" Her face was unintentionally pulled into a frown.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Onidori nodded towards Rei. "I'll hunt with you." He smiled slightly, without showing his teeth.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:01 am

Rei smiled back at onidori.

Bliss, overhearing cross, padded over. "What's going on?" she demanded.

Dasher sighed. "I'm leaving, because i'm deppressed, and you and neon are the heirs of noel anyways" he growled.

"No! don't leave dasher, we just met, and a lot of other wolves will miss you as well." bliss looked at cross. she new the female liked her brother.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:11 am

Cross sighed, lowering her gaze. "Please don't." She looked back up to him, and continued. "You don't have to be alone, Dasher. Don't isolate yourself even more." Despair was clearly reflecting in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next