RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus

Go down 
+6
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
zkuroneko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:08 am

Eclipse looked at Cross. "Sorry I didn't answer the first time, Cross. But Noel didn't say anything about Alpha Female. I...." She faded off. Her eyes lowered and she untensed completelly. "I never got to tell her. I never got to tell her about it."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:16 pm

"It?" Cross's ears twitched; she was puzzled. Eclipse sounded like she was talking about something important. But then, Cross got another idea. "Dasher? Did she say anything about it to you?" the black-and-blue wolf asked.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:21 pm

"No" dasher answered. " But,There does have to be an alpha female" he said, looking down at his paws. He hated to admit it, but he didn't want to be alpha male. he wanted his sister back. He wanted things to be as they were before noel died.

Rei padded up to dasher and saw the body of noel and gasped. "Where will we put her body?" she asked, worried.

"I want it in the waterfall cave. It won't decompose, because wolves who never got their element will be safe in the cave" dasher said.

(( X3 it's weird, but if you have your element when you die, you will NOT decompose, but if you DON'T have your element when you die, you will decompose. Since the waterfall cave is where you get your element, noel's body won't start to rot or anything like that. :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 pm

Cross's ears flattened with worry. Without a definite alpha female, Dasher might not be able to handle the pack by himself. And then the pack might fall into chaos. Well, there was Eclipse, who was beta female -- Cross glanced towards the dark brown wolf -- but an alpha female would probably still be needed for support. She felt like she was missing something vital for some reason.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Dasher looked at cross. she looked worried.

"So....do we just...?" rei gestured to where noel was lying.

"Bite the scruff and GENTLY drag her to the waterfall" dasher said. ((0.0 that sounds painful! :3 ))
"Here, I'll help you" dasher bit noel's scruff.

Rei helped noel onto dasher's back.

Dasher padded to the waterfall. he waded in the waterfall, rei and neon following behind.

(time lapse, about 10 minutes))

Dasher set noel down. The cave was big, noel could fit in the corner without other wolves noticing her at first site.

Neon leaned over noel. "Where are you know? Are you ok?" Neon asked noel.

((Noel and neon have a very special conection. Noel haunts neon, so neon can here her voice.))

Yes, I'm fine. noel whispered.

Neon leaned over the body. "Bless your soul, noel" neon whispered as she licked the female's body.

Dasher stared at neon for a moment. She was strange. Was she realu the heir of his sister?
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 pm

Cross gazed at the waterfall from the outside, sitting silently as not to disturb Dasher's mourning. Noel had died, and now they needed an alpha female... logically, it would be Neon, but Dasher probably didn't trust Neon enough to make her alpha female. So who would take that rank? The blue wolf refreshingly shook her head, her white paws spreading apart slightly. She was still careful not to make sound, since she cared about Dasher so much... and when that occurred to her, she had that same pang in her brain, that she was missing something vital. She would ask what Dasher was thinking later.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:48 pm

Neon turned to dasher. "Your turn" She spat, growling.

Dasher growled, watching neon walk past, and then padded up to Noel. He touched his nose to her forehead, praying for her.

Neon padded into the forest. she had walked pretty far, she was bored.

Aces spotted a female and snarled. "Tresspasser!" he howled, lunging at the female.

Neon struggled under a male that was larger than her. "This isn't a fair battle" she growled.

"It doesn't have to be fair." He snarled back.

"Ok, i was just trying to warn you`" Neon snarled as she clawed the male, slashing his nose open.

Aces' nose burned. he snarled, then smiled at the female. she was arrogant just like he was.

Neon stared at the male for a minute. Why wasn't he attacking?

"Don't Tresspass again" he snarled, being mad again. but instead of attacking, he walked slowly back into the forest.

Neon watched him go, missing him.

((OOOOOH NEON AND ACES! X3))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 pm

((Well, that was quick.))

Cross's ears pricked as she heard a skirmish. Quickly, she ran over, but noticed Dasher was unharmed; she released some of the tension that she had created unintentionally, then sat down. It was an awkward situation, at the very least; she might as well ask now. "Do you have anyone in mind for the alpha female?" Cross asked Dasher.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Onidori followed Rei silently, and when they got into the waterfall, he whispered into her ear, "What did you want to come here with me for?"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Rei pricked her ears. "I wanted to tell you that, well.....I love you" she said.

Dasher pricked his ears at cross. this was awkward. "Uh....I uh....Um....." Dasher looked around. "A rock...?" he said, looking at a rock.

((Lol dasher is strange! X3))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:29 pm

"Is something wrong?" Cross asked, concern in her voice. Her ears twitched unintentionally, then she continued, "We can go somewhere else to talk if you want," she offered, her amber eyes still on him.

((That's funny! :D))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Onidori nodded. "I know that," he accused gently, with a humorous smile to show he was kidding. "Otherwise you wouldn't ask to be my mate, now would you?" His ears twitched in a joking way.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Rei smiled at onidori and looked at the waterfall. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she stood in awe at the bluish purpleish colors in the sky as the water fall that was different shades of blue poored down the reddish rocks.

"No. I just...well, i don't want to be alpha. I'll probably give the rank to neon, if she wants it. i could be omega, or something." he said. Noel was a wonderful leader. Why did she have to die!?!?! His eyes were dark, filled with sadness.

Dasher.. Noel sat beside him, even though she knew dasher could not see her. it's ok....One day, I'll be with you again. Noel's spirit faded.

((Lol. you know what, dasher's theme song is "mad world" by gary jules. X3))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:51 pm

"But if you give the rank to Neon, we still need an alpha male," Cross reminded him. She leaned in to touch her nose to his right ear for a moment, then withdrew again, sitting down. It was almost as if the surrounding wolves didn't exist to her. "I'm sure that you'll be fine as an alpha," she encouraged.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:56 pm

".....maybe...." dasher paused and drew in breath. It was snowing. Like the night winter had saved dasher and noel. Dasher's mind raced. "WHY!?!??!?" He howled, running out of the cave into the forest.

((Dasher is having promblems. LOL. :3))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 am

((Oh, it's snowing. Kind of reminds me of Haku. :) ))

Cross was startled when she felt a snowflake on her nose, and when Dasher ran howling into the forest like all of Bloodpack was chasing him. She wanted to run after him, but... maybe he just needed alone time.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:16 am

Onidori watched the waterfall for a moment, and then licked Rei on her left cheek. "Kinda like you, don'cha think?"

He moved his head so that he was looking at the sky instead. White puffs were falling. Snow... the winged wolf shivered, extending one of his wings.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

Dasher fled, his paws leaving pawprints on the snow.

Noel ran beside dasher. Your true sister is waiting. noel whispered as she faded away again.

(( Another wolf. :3

Name: Bliss
Looks: (i'll post a pic later)
Wanted Element: Water, darkness
Power: (it's a secret)
Other: no
))

Bliss stood in the shadows, watching the wolf running. "This is it?" she whispered. yes noel whispered.

Neon looked around. It was snowing. "Conveniant" she muttered.

Rei licked onidori on the nose and then Rei looked at cross. she looked sad. "Is anything wrong?" rei asked as she padded up to cross.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:07 am

((BIG HUGE NOTICE.

I got grounded for Three MONTHS. Just for not paying attention in class!

And I worked so hard to get my grades up for a month, and now I get an extra three months!

-.- And sometimes I wonder if I'm the only teen in the world who has a father that grounds her for STUPID REASONS.
Now I feel more depressed than ever! I'm getting new classes, and.... URGH. ))
I read what happened. Did Noel come back to life??? Or maybe it's her spirit??? And Bliss might be his true sister....?))

Eclipse took a step forward, meaning go follow Dasher, but she only lowered her head. Something wanted her to run away.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:22 pm

Onidori watched Rei walk away. His tail flicked, and he turned towards the waterfall. Something was drawing him in, so he glanced at Rei, blew some powder snow as a slight goodbye-for-just-a-minute notice, and ducked under the waterfall.

It was pitch black. He didn't know why he was coming in here... maybe he just needed to get away from all the hubbub for a while.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 pm

(( That's Retarded! :( No, it's just noel's spirit, but bliss is dasher's true sister.))

Rei watched onidori in silence.

Dasher saw a female. Who was she?

Bliss noticed the male watching her. Is this realy my brother? she asked.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:41 am

(( I know right??? Now that TOTALLY prevents me from working on alot of thing like about three AMVs, my job as Co-Admin on another wolf RP site I help run, and everything else.

But atleast I can post with my Ipod Touch when ever I get internet connection... >D heheheh))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:19 pm

(( :3))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 am

[[YAY

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My dad took meh Itouch away yesterday D<

-grabs knife- GEMME IT OR I EAT CHU! D<

All meh music is on meh Itouchie.... GEMME IT d<

I swear I have issues XDDDD]]
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:09 pm

((X3))

Bliss looked at the male. "D-Dasher?" she asked.

Dasher pricked his ears. How did the female know his name?

"My-My name is bliss" She whispered. her ears were down. she was afraid of male wolves, because she was abused when she was a pup.

Dasher looked at the female. she seemed innocent. "It's okay. I won't hurt you" his eyes clouded. the female reminded him of noel.

Bliss pricked her ears a little. snow fell on her muzzle. she was cold.

Dasher padded up to the female. "You. Your My sister" he said.

((It may seem weird, but dasher remembered his memories of her. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next