RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus

Go down 
+6
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
zkuroneko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:57 pm

((lol))

The waterfall seemed to be mocking noel. it seemed like she would never get her element.
"Ok. go in there, and touch your nose to the crystal in the middle of the cave. It will make you fall asleep, and when you awake you will have your element."

Dasher followed noel's orders and walked inside the cave,
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:01 pm

((So are you going to tell me what my element is afterwards?))

Onidori nodded towards Noel. He ducked under the waterfall, folding in his wings as tight as possible. Despite this, they were still drenched... he wouldn't be able to fly for a day or so until his feathers were dry. No matter, though; without worrying about it too much, he meandered through the cave until the towering crystal was a tail-length in front of his nose. He humorously thought of what it would be like to sleep standing up; he would probably fall over, so he moved into a laying position and touched the crystal with his nose.

It was unbelievably cold, but he didn't have time to feel it; his eyes had shut and his head was collapsed on his paws.

((I'll post my dream soon; I need to take care of Animal Crossing first.

And Neon Shadows, who's that in your signature?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Eclipse paused and looked at Noel. My friend, I will tell you something when my time comes, she growled. Before Noel could answer, she vanished into the waterfall. She breathed in deeply, taking in the fresh scents. She looked at Onidori, whom was already asleep. She slowly came forward, calmly her blue eyes focused on the crystal. Her nose gentley touched it, making it seem to suddenly spark, but no. She drew her head back as wearyness open took her. Don't mind me, I'm only dying.she whispered before she sunk to the cool ground, her eyes closing slowly as darkness overtook her.

[[Ill post the dream LATERZ. Too lazy. LOL. AND WHO'S THE DUDE IN YOU SIGGY AND THE BANNER THAT SAYS 'Smile... even though It creeps other people out' I LOVE THAT LOL I creep people out o.e]]
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm

((Anyway, the dream))

Onidori was flying, of course. He was used to flying, but he was incredibly high up... inside a cloud, no less. The moisture dampened his feathers, weakening them, but he allowed himself to slowly lose altitude; at this rate he would be able to escape the cumulus in no time. His vision was completely obscured by the white fluff, but he told himself he would be out of it soon.

As soon as he was near the bottom of the cloud, he realized how fast he was flying. 'The faster the better, I guess,' he told himself, but he knew it was just false comfort.

Onidori sank beneath the lower edge of the cloud, only to find himself at the edge of a storm. Huge, soot-colored thunderheads loomed beneath him, but fortunately he was above most of them. Sometimes he was startled when blue lightning crackled beneath the surface of the nimbus, but as far as he knew it wouldn't reach him. His wet feathers were a danger, but he kept pumping so they would dry off.

He felt the droplets disappear from his wings, and soon he felt dry again; it was either his efforts or the torridness of the air that stole away the excess water. At least now he would be less prone to being struck by a bolt of electricity.

The storm clouds still rumbled beneath him; the force of their booms shook the air, and sometimes brought him along with it. At least three times he nearly stumbled out of flight, opening his wings just in time to prevent himself from falling too far. He had to clear the storm, but how would he? He couldn't go through the clouds, or he would be electrocuted for sure. He tried turning around, but the snow-colored cloud he had just exited was nowhere to be found; he suspected that the sparks that jumped between thunderclouds had overtaken and thus charged it as well. His only option was to keep moving through the storm...

But before Onidori could finish the thrilling dream, he awoke with his muzzle just inches from the ice-textured crystal.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:15 pm

((L FROM DEATH NOTE! ((HE'S FREACKING AWESOME AND CUTE.))))

dasher followed eclipse and touched his nose to the crystal, falling into a sleep.

Dasher saw the ocean. it was peacefull. Then he turned and he saw a wolf that looked just like him, and another wolf, sitting by the ocean.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:53 pm

((Neon shadows, what's my element?
When you say he's "cute," it reminds me of Odd.))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:03 pm

((your element is sky and snow. Pinky, your element is weather.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:07 pm

(Whoo! Snow! Win!

You say AWESOME AND CUTE.... like the little Kimimaro :3 ))

Onidori shook himself off and stood up. He wanted to go back to camp, but he would probably have to wait for the others. Was Noel here?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm

[[HE'S SO CUTE. XDDD Had to say that...... CUZ IT'S TRUE. >.> ]]
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Noel was deep in the forest. she had to have a little time to herself- she was deppressed lately.

Dasher woke up and realized he was last to wake. He got up and shook himself, he did not feel any difference.
what is my element? he thought to himself.

((his element is supposed to be a supprise.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 pm

((@Pinkpupgal: Well, kinda. I was gonna say that, but I don't wanna "start liking him too much." I barely even know what Death Note is xD))

Onidori knew his way back to the camp, and Noel appeared to be elsewhere. He emerged from the waterfall, flailing his wings in a way that would dry them off, and leaped into the air. At first he had slight trouble flying, but the air slashed the moisture from his feathers so that he could glide well. He was better at not getting lost when he had a bird's-eye view of someplace, because it allowed him to navigate easier if he saw what was around him for awhile.

It wouldn't take too long to get to the camp at this rate. Rei was probably waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Cross's eyes slid open after a long night's sleep. However, it was still early morning; she had merely gone to bed early. "Is Dasher back yet?" she asked herself, accidentally out loud. The blue wolf shook herself off and stepped outside the den, watching the horizon intently.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Kep: i sat alone in my den and hissed.

(Could you please change it to
Kep (Varjak_Paw) Santa Clawsr has been annoying me)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:10 am

[[BIG NOTICE.

AT SCHOOL, MY MATH GRADE HAS DROPPED FOUR POINTS. TO MY FATHER, FOUR POINTS IS VERY BAD, AND I'M PISSED. SO. FOR TODAY HE'S ONLY LETTING ME ON FOR THREE HOURS, AND THEN ILL BE GONE FOR THREE WEEKS. THREE! I KNOW? So. DO NOT GET AHEAD OF ME. I'LL POST LATER, TOO LAZY AND TOO ANGRY TO EVER TYPE ONE SENTENCE. -stalks off-]]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:31 pm

((Pinkpupgal. Can you please not use that P***ed word....))

Cross heard a soft growl from another den, but she ignored it. Her amber eyes were still on the horizon as she waited for Dasher silently.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Kep: My blue eyes flashed red as I turned into a black shadow. Tainted. "HYYYAAA!" I lunged at Cross, the first wolf I saw. my yellow fangs shined as I pinned her down.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Onidori finally arrived back at the camp. "Rei!" he called out; he had a feeling she wanted to see him, according to the way she was acting earlier.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:43 pm

((Looks like I have no choice on how I react.))

Cross barked in alarm as she was pinned down by something. Who would attack her in her own camp? "Help!" she cried, hoping someone was nearby, struggling under the weight of the wolf. Wait... her element. It was earth, right? Better try it out. Quickly, she focused on a loose rock, willing it to fly up towards Kep. After a split second, she saw it shiver, and then, as if someone had thrown it, it flew through the air towards Kep's center of balance: her shoulder. At the moment it made contact, Cross thrust her weight upward.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Eclipse lunged out of nowhere. She landed beside Cross, crouching and eyes flames. LEAVE-HER-ALONE. she spat, her fangs sinking into Kep's scruff as she strained backward, nearly ripping him off Cross. Vines sprouted from the earth as thunder rumbled. I pulled harder.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:15 am

Kep: I flew back, but then I struck lightning at the wolves. One on my neck. I thrashed. My black pelt stained with blood. I zapped lightning at the Fae.

(Kep's a male)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:27 am

((Whoops. Sorry. ^^))

Whirling around, Cross felt the lightning branch through her limbs. For a moment, she was paralyzed, but as she was, rage replaced all the shock. Suddenly, she lunged at Kep, the ground beginning to tremble under them. Infuriated, Cross shoved Kep onto the soil beside the river. Immediately the ground began to open, threatening to swallow the enemy in darkness. With a snarl, Cross lunged for Kep, ready to pin him down in the sinking sand.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:42 am

Eclipse suddenly lunged at Cross and threw her off. She shoved Kep out of the sand, sort of roughly on accident. WE MUSTN'T FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 am

Cross felt herself be pushed off of Kep. "Ow!" she cried, her fur bristling as she turned to Eclipse. She didn't move, but her hackles were raised and she kept an eye on Kep. If the other wolf moved, then she would attack, but if not, then Cross would merely return to waiting for Dasher.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:58 pm

(sure i'll change it when i get the chance)

Rei padded up to onidori. "your back. what is your new element?" she said shyly.

Dasher snarled as he saw the male wolf attack cross. Dasher lept into the air, and let out a dangarous attack that sent ice shards at the male wolf. Dasher growled.

Noel heard fighting in a den. but she was deppressed, so she did not go see what and who was fighting,

(pinky that sux! :( )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next