RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus

Go down 
+6
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
zkuroneko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Onidori looked up to the sky. He didn't feel like howling, though. It was extremely easy to notice that there were wings folded at his shoulders, the long primary feathers pointing back like two spears jutting out from his back. They crossed in a somewhat elegant way, but it was deadly-looking as well.

Onidori considered flying, but then a whole bunch of wolves would see him. Instead he opened his wings, stretched them with a pump that lifted him five feet off the ground, and landed again once his paws hit earth.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Eclipse heard Onidori. Her ears shot upward and she vanished with a whisp of smaoke. 'Ill be right back.' she told Noel with her mind.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:30 pm

"Er..." Cross stammered. "Never mind that. Do you have a pack or do you live alone?" she asked, changing the subject. Her yellow eyes stayed on Dasher for a moment and then flicked around the undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Eclipse reappeared in front of Onidori. "Hello." but instantly she vanished. She reappeared beside Noel. But she didn't say a word about Onidori. "I'm just roaming. I found them and some wolf with the Virus." Eclipse growled. Yes, she knew of this virus.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Noel nodded at eclipse and stood watching her brother and the stranger.

Dasher looked at cross. "Er....i live with my pack" he said.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Maya felt a jolt go through her. "Where is winter....and where are my pups...?" she murmured to herself. Theres another sky wolf nearby......" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Onidori was about to leap at the wolf that had suddenly appeared in front of him, but as soon as it materialised it had disappeared again. With a frustrated growl he turned around, and then began to run. He ran like he was being chased; and then with a graceful leap, he was in the air. Wings stretched, he spiraled upwards until he was level with the tops of the short trees. He glared at the ground as if a dragon would burst out of it and snatch him out of the air if he moved his eyes from it.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:38 pm

Eclipse suddenly turned away and slowly walked away. She sat on a rock and stared at the skies. She was in pain. A pain on the inside.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:39 pm

"Yes....defiandtly another sky wolf" she said, watching the other wolf fly. She lifted off into the air and followed the wolf. "Halt!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Onidori heard a voice behind him. He turned around and, without warning, lunged at the new wolf with a furious growl. Like a falcon he folded his wings, attempting to strike the new wolf with an ultra-fast dive-bomb attack.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:42 pm

"I'm just a loner," Cross replied, slightly lamenting. She could still detect that odd, foul scent in the air... for some reason, it sent fear through her. "The virus?" she asked quickly, not realizing that she was speaking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:43 pm

Form:
Name: Shadow
Looks: Black wolf with white underbelly, paws and tip of ears.
Personality: Silent, strong. Is very hostile around others since his mate died of the virus.
Wanted Element(can't choose your own): Darkness
Power: To fly,dissapere and reapere other places.
Wanted rank: Alpha Male (yeah...not gonna happen. XD))
Other: no...
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Eclipse turned to Cross. "Yes, the virus. If a wolf with the virus bites you, you're infected. and then you behave weird and then die, but attack other wolves to spread the disease." Eclipse explained to Cross.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm

Shadow looked at the other wolf. He growled and jumped at her, his eyes glazing over. He had been infected with the virus, but he was confident. He had not yet gone crazy, and he felt normal.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 pm

((Shadow, the wolf in your avatar is epic cute <3))
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:46 pm

Noel jumped out of the wolf's way.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 pm

[[brb imma get somthin to drink.]]
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:47 pm

((Lol thanks :3))

Shadow snarled.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:49 pm

((Would it really be possible to dodge an attack you didn't even expect, especially when the wolf is moving at fifty miles per hour? Unless, of course, your character is psychic [in which case they can foretell the attack and dodge it] or ultra-speedy [in which case they could dodge it anyway].))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 pm

Cross shivered; for the first time in a while, she was afraid of something. Before, she hadn't considered the virus, but now, for some reason, the word echoed through her mind. "For future reference, my name is Cross," she introduced, shaking herself off. "Would it be safer for me to join you?" she asked, her sky blue ears flicking for a moment.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 pm

Name: Midnight
Looks: Black wolf. (waddya expect? ))
Personality: Hostile, angry, sometimes nice
Wanted Element(can't choose your own): Fire
Power: to breathe fire
Wanted rank: Beta Male
Other: He is indected with the virus, but he has lived from it for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Eclipse nodded. "Hello Corss. I am Eclipse; formerlly a future seeker. I can see the future. But you can join us if you wish"
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 pm

((true. let's just say he jumped on me and i rolled over and kicked him off. :3))

Dasher nodded at cross. "There's been alot of deaths of the virus...." he said, looking at the wolf that lunged at his sister. "Hey!" he snarled as he jumped at shadow.

"Dasher, careful! i think he has the virus! his eyes are cloudy and he is foaming at the mouth!" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 pm

For a moment, Cross thought. She looked form Eclipse to Dasher, feeling a sort of pull. "I would like to join you," she said bluntly, sniffing the air again. She couldn't smell any prey, and thinking that made her belly rumble.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm

((That sounds good. Win-win.

I DON'T HAVE THE VIRUS. Do I?))

Onidori rolled over on the ground as a result of being kicked off. He shook the dust off of his pelt, turned, and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next