RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus

Go down 
+6
Shadow_Eclipse
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Lan Fan
Mad MOAI
Fang
zkuroneko
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Eclipse's head whipped around to the mouth-foaming and drooling wolf and her hackles raised in alarm. She howled a blood-curling howl.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Shadow snarled at them....he couldn't spread the virus....could he? he shook the thought from his mind. "Stop!" shadow growled, feeling frightend. Then he looked at noel. "she looks alot like my mate..." he thought.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Midnight stared at them. Like that wolf, shadow, they called him, he felt...normal. Midnight jumped out into the clearing and snarled. "Look...I have the virus to, but i have lived many years, and not one wolf i lived with has gotten the virus" he said, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm

Cross flicked her ears, hearing something odd. Suddenly, that Eclipse one let out a startling howl, and immediately, Cross jumped, accidentally slipping into position beside Dasher. Her fur brushed his for a moment, but she stepped to the side, her eyes widened in horror as she watched the wolf. Does he... have the Virus...?! Her hackles were raised, and her fur was bristling with alarm.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:02 pm

Noel looked at the two brave wolves. Not sure what to believe, she kept on staring at them.

Dasher snarled at the two wolves. "The virus has killed many of our wolves...just because two wolves say they are not contagouis doesn't mean anything." he growled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:40 pm

"Should we leave?" Cross asked, concern in her voice. She backed up so that her shoulder was against Dasher's; fear was evident in her yellow eyes. Quickly, her tail swished with nervousness; no matter how much she wanted to, she somehow couldn't take her eyes off of that wolf with the virus, with the exception of an occasional anxious glance towards Dasher.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:01 am

Onidori appeared to realize something, so he turned around and looked at the wolf he had just attacked. "Why did you tell me to halt?" he asked not unkindly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 am

Eclipse looked at Cross. "It's alright. I have no fear of what they behold." She looked at the two infected ones. "Ah, hello there. Who are you?" She gracefully jumped from the rock and landed swiftly on her feet. She had already seen what would happen. She knew if they would answer. She knew about Cross, Dasher, all of them. She knew alot. Speaking of being a future-seeker.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:49 pm

Cross's ears twitched with uncertainty. She had just met Eclipse, although she was willing to join the pack. She pressed a bit closer to Dasher, touching his pelt; she was so anxious, she was sure that he could feel her fear pulsing through her blue pelt. But she tried not to think that; her nose twitched as she continued to watch the diseased wolves cautiously.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:57 pm

Noel growled. "We will take these wolves into our camp to be prisinors until further notice" she said.

Dasher snarled. "What! these wolves could be contangous and give us all the virus!"

"I Am the alpha and you will follow my orders" she snarled, her eyes challenging dasher.

Dasher glared at her with anger, but he was silent and he looked at cross. "Come on" he whispered in her ear, following noel to camp.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:16 pm

((did you ignore me?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 pm

Cross's fur bristled slightly as she listened to the alpha female, but she stayed quiet in fear of causing a bad first impression. But when Dasher whispered to her, she quickly whirled around and trotted just behind Dasher, creating a short single-file line.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 pm

Eclipse padded alongside Cross's flank, watching the infected wolves warily but with curiousity [[lol]]
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 pm

((sorry i was in a hurry earlier and i only had time to type those two. here you go. :3)) Maya glared at the wolf. "Because this is my territory" she said, licking her muzzle. (or is it lips....? idk.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm

((Its alrighty xD and Muzzle includes Lips, fangs, and just the mostly shorter way of explaining is mouth area. xD))
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Eclipse
RP Lover
RP Lover
Shadow_Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

Shadow followed noel. He didn't know what to think....being prisinor and all. what right did she have to decide that he was going to be prisonir.((ugh. XD)) Maybe he could use his power....no. He couldn't do that....he felt as if the pretty female was helping him in some way by taking him and the other wolf to the camp. He looked at the black wolf looking beside him.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Eclipse glanced at the two wolves behind her. She flickered her tail tip slightly as she continued onward.
Back to top Go down
~Midnight*Darkness~
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
~Midnight*Darkness~

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:36 pm

Midnight looked at the other wolf and then turned his gaze dasher, then eclipse.He didn't care much about the other wolves- those were the ones he didn't need to worry about. He glared at dasher and snarled. Noel and cross seemed nice....maybe.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:37 pm

Onidori shook his head. "I'm sorry for intruding. I'm just a loner." He stepped back with one paw.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 pm

"Wait, no" Maya said, stepping foward. "We are in need of wolves right now....many have died of the virus. My alpha, winter, sent me to look for wolves...would you like to join?" she asked.

Noel passed a couple of bushes, and then she stopped. "Behold... The Camp Of Clawsr Pack" she said, looking everywhere.
The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 Waterfall
The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 Waterfall-9806
look at the prettyful ness.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 pm

[[OMIGISH. LOOKIT THE PERDYFUL WATTERFALLZ! -scream-]]

Eclipse froze and stared. A BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE WAS BEFORE HER. Her jaws parted slightly. She gasped silently under her breathe.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:02 pm

"Everyone. I would like, before we go into the camp, that we have very few members in this pack" noel said. "Winter has died. He was leader before me, and he acted like my father. My mother, maya, is away in the forest right now- but she should be back soon. and kep, my loyal friend." she said, feeling proud of her pack. "Eclipse and dasher would you please help me asist shadow and midnight to the den beside the waterfall?" she asked.

Dasher nodded. 'i will if eclipse wants to"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Cross trotted into camp beside the others, stopping for a moment with a gasp to take in the sight of the waterfalls. Mist breathed in her face, and she shook it off briefly. "What should I do?" the patterned blue wolf asked, her gaze traveling across the white streaks of water like claws.
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:58 pm

Dasher looked at cross. "What should you do....?" he said, gazing his amber warmth onto her. "You should be in this pack, with me, so i can protect you." he said, his eyes filled with love.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:10 am

[[SOMEONE'S IN LOVIE-DOVEY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD]]

Eclipse- Dasher was handsome, but hey, pfft, Like he'd LIKE ME.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus   The Chronicals Of  Darkness: The Virus - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chronicals Of Darkness: The Virus
Page 3 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next