RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Charcoalkit nearly scowled at his sister. Bonestar was not well, that was evident.
Bonestar gave a short nod, looking thoughtful for a moment, before nodding again and padding out onto the Great Rock. "Follow me." She intrustced.

Sunkit was almost shivering with fear, I mean she was almost Sunpaw!! WHoo! This was exciting, Sunkit followed her leader. ANd stuck her tounge out at her brother behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Charcoalkit rolled his eyes at Sunkit, as she stuck her tongue out at him.
Bonestar lead them up onto the Great Rock. "All cats old enough to g- to catch their own prey rather at the Great Rock!" She yowled, shaking her head sheepishly.
Stormclaw's eyes widened. Bonestar had never messed up, calling the Clan to gathe, beofre.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Charcoalkit rolled his eyes at Sunkit, as she stuck her tongue out at him.
Bonestar lead them up onto the Great Rock. "All cats old enough to g- to catch their own prey rather at the Great Rock!" She yowled, shaking her head sheepishly.
Stormclaw's eyes widened. Bonestar had never messed up, calling the Clan to gathe, beofre.

Sunkit gave a silent giggle as he rolled his eyes.
~~
FallenSky went to the great rock, now knowing what her kits were doing. Asking to be apprentices.
~~
Atumnleaf followed Fallensky.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:30 pm

"Oy, you will never grow up," Charcoalkit teased in a whisper, as they stood beside Bonestar.
~~
"By naming apprentices, we show that BoneClan will survive and remain strong." Bonestar let Sunkit come forward first. "Sunkit, from now on, you will be known as Sunpaw. Stormclaw, you are ready for an apprentice. You will be Sunpaw's mentor."
~~
Stormclaw came forward, touching noses with his apprentice and kit.
"Sunpaw! Sunpaw!" The Clan cheered, trying to hide the worry about Bonestar. Charcoalkit was loudest in his cheering. "SUNPAW SUNPAW!"
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:04 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
"Oy, you will never grow up," Charcoalkit teased in a whisper, as they stood beside Bonestar.
~~
"By naming apprentices, we show that BoneClan will survive and remain strong." Bonestar let Sunkit come forward first. "Sunkit, from now on, you will be known as Sunpaw. Stormclaw, you are ready for an apprentice. You will be Sunpaw's mentor."
~~
Stormclaw came forward, touching noses with his apprentice and kit.
"Sunpaw! Sunpaw!" The Clan cheered, trying to hide the worry about Bonestar. Charcoalkit was loudest in his cheering. "SUNPAW SUNPAW!"

Sunkit walked along with her head held high. Daddy was her mentor!! SunPAW gave a silent Woo! to herself.

Last edited by Snowflake Alexis!! on Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Bonestar smiled slightly, and then continued. "Charcoalkit, from now on, you will be known as Charcoalpaw. Graystripe, you are ready for an apprentice. You will be Charcoalpaw's mentor."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Bonestar smiled slightly, and then continued. "Charcoalkit, from now on, you will be known as Charcoalpaw. Graystripe, you are ready for an apprentice. You will be Charcoalpaw's mentor."
Greystripe gave a smile, he was gonna mentor his nephew. "CHARCOALPAW!!" He shouted out with the rest of the crowd.
~~
"Whoo!!" SunPaw shouted out the loudest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Charcoalpaw was grinning widely, and touched noses with his new mentor.
"Dismi- Clan dismissed. " Bonestar looked sheepish again and then padded back to her den.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 pm

FallenSky was worried about Bonestar, she had messed up the ceremony for the first time.
~~
Greystripe looked over at CharcoalPaw, "We'll start your training tomorrow, meet me in the forest at sunrise."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Charcoalpaw nodded excitedly, and then raced off with his sister to go make their nests in the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:31 pm

CharcoalPaw asked Sunpaw if she wanted to race to the apprentice den, "Hold on." SHe replied. Sunpaw walked over to Daddy, "So when can I start my training?!" She was excited, SUnpaw hoped they can start training today. She wanted be a warrior before Charcoalpaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 pm

Stormclaw paused, thinking. "Well, I was thinking you would want to train with your brother and Graystripe tomorrow, so get some good sleep tonight." He smiled.
Charcoalpaw grinned triumphantly at her. "Ha! We'll be off to an even start."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Stormclaw paused, thinking. "Well, I was thinking you would want to train with your brother and Graystripe tomorrow, so get some good sleep tonight." He smiled.
Charcoalpaw grinned triumphantly at her. "Ha! We'll be off to an even start."

Sunpaw's lit face turned to a frown, and stuck her tounge out again at him. "I'll spend the whole day everyday training just so I can beat you.. You still up for that race?" I asked, with a competitive grin.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm

"Heck yeah!" Charcoalpaw grinned, speeding off. He was in the lead, but fell behind. Sunpaw had sped ahead then, and Charcoalpaw tripped, tumbling into the apprentice den, all dirty and smudged up now. "Whoops." He grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
"Heck yeah!" Charcoalpaw grinned, speeding off. He was in the lead, but fell behind. Sunpaw had sped ahead then, and Charcoalpaw tripped, tumbling into the apprentice den, all dirty and smudged up now. "Whoops." He grinned sheepishly.

"Hehe!" She laughed, winning. "I'm going to get some moss, wanna come with me? We can also go by the river to wash you off." Gosh, I was starting to act like my mom!

Suddenly a strike of pain hit my stomach, the kits. "STORMCLAW!" Here we go again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 pm

"Sure, mom." Charcoalpaw teased, following her. They were already out of camp and far away from it by the time his mother had yowled.

Stormclaw dashed toward to den, his eyes full of pride, concern. Here we go again.

((We are doing a time skip through this obviously. xDDD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
"Sure, mom." Charcoalpaw teased, following her. They were already out of camp and far away from it by the time his mother had yowled.

Stormclaw dashed toward to den, his eyes full of pride, concern. Here we go again.

((We are doing a time skip through this obviously. xDDD))

(( Uh... yeah. xDD ))

34 minutes later I had another two kits, this time both girls. "Rainkit..." I pointed to the one with the light blue coat. "And Winterkit" I said looking at the white white, it was almost like a snowball. I looked over to my mate in approval. "How's that sound, honey?"

Last edited by Snowflake Alexis!! on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 pm

"Perfect," Stormclaw smiled, his heart filling with pride again. Bonestar padded in, and looked at the kits. "Beautiful kits," She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
"Perfect," Stormclaw smiled, his heart filling with pride again. Bonestar padded in, and looked at the kits. "Beautiful kits," She murmured.

FallenSky smiled at her leader, "Thank you." AN idea boomed in my head, what if Bonestar had kits? Then it would take her mind off of ScratchPaw!!

Sunpaw smiled at CharcoalPaw, "You hear that, now you have three sisters."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm

(( Want to go to morning, sunrise? ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 pm

((Sure!))

Charcoalpaw blinked awake, tired and excited. He had stayed up half the night talking to his sister excitedly, wondering what training would be like. He regretted it now, but jumped awake instantly. It was sunrise! He shook his sister awake.

((Brb, dinner.))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:19 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
((Sure!))

Charcoalpaw blinked awake, tired and excited. He had stayed up half the night talking to his sister excitedly, wondering what training would be like. He regretted it now, but jumped awake instantly. It was sunrise! He shook his sister awake.

((Brb, dinner.))

(( Mmkay. ))

Sunrise was already up, it was time for training. "Bet I can beat you to the forest." SHe whispered in a challenge, hoping not to wake up her new sisters. Sunpaw ran toward the forest, not even waiting for his answer.

Greystripe just finished running from his den to here, the forest. He waited patiently for Charcoalpaw, today they weren't doing much, just a long important speech pretty much.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:29 pm

((Back!))

Charcoalpaw grinned, nodding. He dashed after her, hoping this time he won. He sped ahead, and whipped his head around to grin at her. When he turned around, all he saw was the furry gray pelt of Graystripe as he crashed, head on, into his mentor.

Stormclaw saw his son go flying into his mentor, Sunpaw and him had to have been racing.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
((Back!))

Charcoalpaw grinned, nodding. He dashed after her, hoping this time he won. He sped ahead, and whipped his head around to grin at her. When he turned around, all he saw was the furry gray pelt of Graystripe as he crashed, head on, into his mentor.

Stormclaw saw his son go flying into his mentor, Sunpaw and him had to have been racing.

Greystripe took a step back with a laugh. "Today I'm going to tell you alot of important stuff, and Sunpaw and Stormclaw will probabley do something else." I told him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:35 pm

Charcoalpaw straightened himself, and tried to keep the disappointment out of his voice. "oh, okay." If Sunpaw grinned at him, he was going to throttle her.

Stormclaw nodded. "Sunpaw, follow me, I'm going to show you the territory and all the borders and such." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 20 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next