RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Charcoalpaw straightened himself, and tried to keep the disappointment out of his voice. "oh, okay." If Sunpaw grinned at him, he was going to throttle her.

Stormclaw nodded. "Sunpaw, follow me, I'm going to show you the territory and all the borders and such." He said.

Sunpaw gave a teasing grin.

Greystripe looked back, "But we also need to work on hunting, wrestling, all the fun stuff too today. But first I need to tell you al the things a warrior needs to have. He or she needs to be sly and sneaky, a great hunter, good fighting skills, a good sense of direction, and an honest heart." He said, and started to go over the territory too.

SUnpaw followed Daddy, not really thinking him as a mentor, but still Daddy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:47 pm

Stormclaw smiled at Sunpaw, but tried to remember that he was mentor and apprentice right now, not father and daughter. "Okay, Sunpaw, first this is the river," He started to explain.

Charcoalpaw was bored already. Sly and sneaky, good fighting skills, sense of direction, honest heart. Then he went over the territory. He already knew the territory, but listened, nodding when called for. Hopefully he didn't ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:54 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Stormclaw smiled at Sunpaw, but tried to remember that he was mentor and apprentice right now, not father and daughter. "Okay, Sunpaw, first this is the river," He started to explain.

Charcoalpaw was bored already. Sly and sneaky, good fighting skills, sense of direction, honest heart. Then he went over the territory. He already knew the territory, but listened, nodding when called for. Hopefully he didn't ask questions.

AFter going over the territory, he asked a few questions. AFter that was over they were going to do some fighting. "OKay, I'm a rogue, and let's say I was going after your mother, Are you gonna fight me, or protect your mother?" He asked,

Bla bla bla blA BLA BLA went on in Sunpaw's mind, this was BORING!!!! SHe knew the territory!! Get on to something actuley FUN!!! If only me and Charcoalpaw were near each other so we could talk.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Stormclaw went over more the territory, he asked a few questions. And then they were onto hunting. "Okay, Sunpaw, I'm going to teach you how to hunt today, so pay attention."

Charcoalpaw paused. "Fig-" He cut off, shaking his head. "No, I would protect my mother."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Stormclaw went over more the territory, he asked a few questions. And then they were onto hunting. "Okay, Sunpaw, I'm going to teach you how to hunt today, so pay attention."

Charcoalpaw paused. "Fig-" He cut off, shaking his head. "No, I would protect my mother."

"Okay. So I suddenly pin you to the ground." I said as I pinned him to the ground, but not putting even half of my weight on him. "Fight me."

"MMkay..." I felt like I had said a million times today. I was hungry, so before he showed me, I went out to hunt. I used to watch Mommy hunt all the time. 3 minutes later I came back dragging a deer. I had inherited my mother's talent.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Stormclaw's eyes went wide. Holy StarClan, she was just apprenticed the other evening and she had already caught THAT. "Your just like your mother." He said.

Charcoalpaw knew Graystripe wasn't putting much weight on him, but nodded. He kicked Graystripe's exposed stomach, trying to not kick him too hard.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Stormclaw's eyes went wide. Holy StarClan, she was just apprenticed the other evening and she had already caught THAT. "Your just like your mother." He said.

Charcoalpaw knew Graystripe wasn't putting much weight on him, but nodded. He kicked Graystripe's exposed stomach, trying to not kick him too hard.

Sunpaw gave a it-was-nothing smile. SHe took a bite wondering what was next.

Graystripe gave a slight scratch on his face, it bleeded for a minute, but it would go away in a week. "Okay, now the tree is your mother, make sure I don't scratch or anything to the tree."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Charcoalpaw shook his head, shaking off the slight sting of the small cut. He nodded, and stood in front of the tree protectively. He felt kind of stupid, to be honest.

Stormclaw nodded, "Okay, well since you've pretty much already mastered hunting, how about fighting next?"
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:16 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Charcoalpaw shook his head, shaking off the slight sting of the small cut. He nodded, and stood in front of the tree protectively. He felt kind of stupid, to be honest.

Stormclaw nodded, "Okay, well since you've pretty much already mastered hunting, how about fighting next?"

Okay, so he had mastered fighting...... what was next.... Hunting! "Before I show you how to hunt, show me what you can do."

"Mmmkay..." Greystripe was a good fighter, I think I inherited that.... maybe...

(( GTG soon, so..... see you tomorrow. Good night! (I'm still on for a few minutes, but just a early bye... ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 pm

((See you! =D ))

Charcoalpaw nodded, and crouched low, making sure his tail didn't touch the ground. He sniffed the air, scenting mouse. He crept forward on not-so-light paws, and lunged, but the mouse was already scurrying away. Charcoalpaw frowned.

Stormclaw nodded, and looked at Sunpaw. "Okay, so pretend I'm a rogue. And pretend I'm trying to attack someone you care about.. Charcoalpaw." He said, not even able to imagine himself attacking his own son. "Try and make it so I can't get past you," He said, and lunged at her.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:29 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
((See you! =D ))

Charcoalpaw nodded, and crouched low, making sure his tail didn't touch the ground. He sniffed the air, scenting mouse. He crept forward on not-so-light paws, and lunged, but the mouse was already scurrying away. Charcoalpaw frowned.

Stormclaw nodded, and looked at Sunpaw. "Okay, so pretend I'm a rogue. And pretend I'm trying to attack someone you care about.. Charcoalpaw." He said, not even able to imagine himself attacking his own son. "Try and make it so I can't get past you," He said, and lunged at her.

I watched his skills, not so well...... guess he didn't inherit his Mom's skills. I explained and showed him how to hunt.

As Daddy jumped on me I scratched him hardly on the stomach turning him over to where I now pinned him. I bit him on the neck, thinking this really was a battle.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:56 pm

((I thought Stormclaw was Larkpaw's mentor?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:15 am

((Oh. Flip. Uhum.. No, my other cat that I'm making up on the spot, erm.. Splotchfur, gray with light gray splotches all over. ^^ xD))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:21 am

((Oh, right, I must be mistaken then. xD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:05 am

((Of course, the sugarplums in your head must've messed with your memory. Eheheh.. heh.. heh.. xD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:25 pm

(( xD Reply Branchie? ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Stormclaw was shocked, and kicked her backwards, not too much force, of course.
Charcoalpaw nodded, trying again, this time on a vole. He crept forward lightly, and pounced, spearing the vole with his claw.
Scratch was impaitent to get to the carvans, wonderng when they would finally go.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:28 pm

Jager had woken up earlier to rally the other servals scattered around the territory, having retrieved them all he cantered back to the camp.

Blade prodded Dagger to go a little faster, and continued at a cantering pace.

Shayde trotted at the back, and sat down in the camp at arrival.

Dagger and Sword each grabbed a mouse, and ate before turning.

Cougar and Panther gathered the herbs that they planed to bring.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Stormclaw was shocked, and kicked her backwards, not too much force, of course.
Charcoalpaw nodded, trying again, this time on a vole. He crept forward lightly, and pounced, spearing the vole with his claw.
Scratch was impaitent to get to the carvans, wonderng when they would finally go.

Sunpaw fell back, an aching point in her back. SHe then slowly got up, hurt a bit. Her bones were fragile. She pounced on the rougue and made her sharp claws come out, Sunpaw bladed her claws into his stomach. In her mind this was all going on, she was hallusanating (Sp?). It all went on in her mind, Sunpaw felt as if this really was happening. She was fighting for CharcoalPaw's life.

"Good." I now wondered how Sunpaw was doing, and if she had inherited any of her kin's talents. "Now, we going to learn to be able to sneak up on others, without them noticing.."

Last edited by Snowflake Alexis!! on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:32 pm

((The cats don't know about them, Alexis.))

"Sunpaw, SUNPAW!" Stormclaw yowled, pushing her off. His stomach was in pain, her claws were sharp.
Charcoalpaw grinned. "Thanks!"
~~~
Scratch felt as if he didn't fit in. He basically just followed Jagger, since he really didn't have a place to be, something to do.
Tooth was preparing as well, for the caravans.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 pm

(( Sorry, just a second ago I was editing but didn't save... going to edit. ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Charcoalpaw grinned, nodding. "Who are we going to sneak up on?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Jager made a few quick announcements before leaving.
"We will take few stops, but when we do we need to restock everything.
Especially soaking the moss with water- it will evaporate once we cross the deserts."

Panther chimed in with a few of his own.
"The youngest will stay in the middle, so not to lose track of them.
I will accompany Cougar at the back for herbs and moss."

Blade nodded, grabbing a mouse as the two conversed.

Shayde rallied the kits to stay in the front.
"You must listen carefully now, Sword."

Sword huffed, Jager as boring.

Dagger giggled.

Cougar wrapped everything in elephant leaves to keep it dry.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Scratch smiled at Sword, who was obviously irritated with Jagger's rambling on about how things were going to go. Scratch stayed near Jagger, but not too close, for Tooth was at his right side the whole entire time.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
((The cats don't know about them, Alexis.))

"Sunpaw, SUNPAW!" Stormclaw yowled, pushing her off. His stomach was in pain, her claws were sharp.
Charcoalpaw grinned. "Thanks!"
~~~
Scratch felt as if he didn't fit in. He basically just followed Jagger, since he really didn't have a place to be, something to do.
Tooth was preparing as well, for the caravans.

Sunpaw's mind snapped back into reality... she had no idea what had just happened.... tears formed in her face, she had just did that to her Daddy? She was confused, but she did it.... now she knew how Scratch felt.... she felt the same.....

Greystripe remained silent, "For when you sneak up on a cat, you need to be quick but silent... almost like catching prey." Graystripe explained. "First you will sneak up on me, then once you get good at it, you can just pass by the new kits while their sleeping."

Dehlia walked near her mate, Tigerclaw. And then walked up to Jager, "So what are we doing today...." SHe was miserable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next