RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) Empty
PostSubject: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:18 pm

() Then.. ()

It all started with a small kitten, and two children.
Bones, in the begining, was merely a kittypet, nothing more then a pet to the humans. But one day, they let her explore the outside. Bones noticed that her cozy home was not the only one, but there was clusters of them everywhere! She smiled, sat on the steps to her home, and watched the world around her.
Soon, two human children came bounding up to the home next to hers. Then the humans spotted Bones, and cautiously walked over. They smiled, petting her and playing with her. She pounced on a leaf expertly, and the humans praised her like a mentor would to a apprentice. Then on, they kept coming back, watching her pounce on leaves and things. She even brought them a mouse, at one point.
Then, after the human children had gone home, Bones padded inside, and fell asleep quickly. She had a dream that night, but it was no normal dream. She saw stars all over, and even saw the starry shapes of other cats. Bones didn't feel scared, for some reason, and cocked her head at the cats.
"Bones, you must go into the forest. You must leave this life behind, you are one of the rare and pure warriors."
"Wait! But..?!" Bones sputtered, cut off as another cat spoke.
"May BoneClan live long and prosper, Bonestar." They all chanted, and when Bones opened her eyes..
She was in her nest, in her cozy little home, panting hard.
She knew what she had to do.

() Now.. ()

Scratch haunts the Clan at there every footstep, watching, waiting. Or so they assume.
All the kits are now apprentices, and Graypaw still feels the anger and the need to hurt Scratch for what he did. He wants to hurt Scratchpaw, as well, for he looks like the terrible being.
Looks like the mentors are gonna have a bucket load of fun. NOT.

() Rules.. ()

(()) Role Play posts need to be about two to three sentences, unless we're at a slow part. =)
(()) Please, try and include everyone in the plot and role playing!
(()) Try not to control the territory/time/weather/etc.
(()) HAVE FUN!

() News && Updates.. ()

10/2?/09 - BONECLAN PART 2 IS OPEN! Thanks for sticking with us!
---
Season - Deep Spring
Prey- PLENTIFUL!

() Form ()
((NOTE - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ON RANKS))
((Also, a common trait in BoneClan cats is sharp claws, being fast, and being very good at hiding))

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
BoneClan or Rogues?;
Rank;
Other;

() BoneClan ()
() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) Banner11

Leader
BONESTAR ~ Branch

Deputy

SCARHEART ~ Suburbia

Medicine Cat

--- ~ ---
APPRENTICE - Whitepaw - Fall Leaf

Warriors

FERNSTORM - Branch
HOLLYPOOL - Holly
BERRYWHISKER - Fall Leaf
SILVERJET - Pinkie
GRAYSTRIPE - Windy Breeze
AUTUMNLEAF - Windy Breeze

Apprentices

Foxpaw
Mentor - ??
Featherpaw - Branch
MENTOR - BERRYWHISKER
Graypaw - Branch
MENTOR - SCARHEART
Scratchpaw - Branch
MENTOR - ---
Frostpaw - Fall Leaf
MENTOR - Stormclaw - Branch

Queens && Kits

--- ~ ---

Elders

--- ~ ---

() Loners ()

Tygra - Socky
Knife - Suburbia
Lion - Fall Leaf
Scratch - Branch
Cougar - Dred

Last edited by Hope! on Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I am the most forgetful person in the entire universe. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:07 pm

Featherpaw blinked as the pale dawn light filtered into the den, making her groan. She learned to respect sleep when she became an apprentice, because, it was a pretty tough job. She stretched, groomed herself, and then padded out to go find her mentor, Berrywhisker. She wanted to get an early start on hunting before Graypaw scared them all away.
~~~
Graypaw woke up a little while after Featherpaw, and looked around groggily. Some were up, some still sleeping. He groomed his fluffy and messy fur quickly, and bounded over to the warriors den to find Scarheart, his mentor.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Scarheart was already awake when Graypaw was looking for him. He walked out of his den, only to see Graypaw approaching it already. "Hey, Graypaw. How are you?" He asked codesendantly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:16 pm

"Fine," Graypaw said gruffly. "You?" He asked, trying to be polite. It was hard, since he knew that his leader had only assigned him this mentor she he wouldn't go attacking Scratchpaw, who just happened to be his mentors kit. Wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:21 pm

"Still a little tired, but fine other than that," Scarheart replied happily. "You know, I think some of the prey are still asleep. We can probably fine some nice juicy ones if were lucky!" He encouraged Graypaw, unaware that he was struggling being nice to him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Graypaw hated it, hated being forced to do everything his mentor told him. It was hard, but he really couldn't complain. Well, he probably could, not that anyone would listen. "Sure, let's go hunting!" Graypaw said and fake enthusiasum. He'd much rather go back to sleep until noon, and then wake up and beat the living crud out of Scratchpaw and Scratch both.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 pm

((Graypaw is apearently the average teenager, huh? XD))

Scarheart motioned Graypaw to follow him as the two entered the forest. He sorta disliked mentoring. He never was really into the whole learn from me thing, esspecially when his mentor was teaching him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:29 pm

((Yup, pretty much. Heh. xDD))

Graypaw groaned under his breath, and followed anyways. He liked the forest, he liked the crisp and clear air, and the debris. But he hated feeling like Scratch was haunting them at every step, hated feeling like Scratch was going to spring out of nowhere and attack. He sniffed the air uncaringly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm

((Will he spring out of nowhere and attack? HUH? :suspect: ))

Scarheart sniffed the air and found the faint but constant smell of a mouse. He turned his head back towards Graypaw and whispered, "Do you smell that?"

((He who semlt it, dealt it. XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:33 pm

((No, but everybody pretty much expects it. He'll come back, and they all think, no.. KNOW it.))

Graypaw nodded, sniffing the air once again. "Yes, it's mouse. Faint, but constant." Graypaw whisper reporting right back.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:38 pm

((M'kayzerz!))

Scarheart nodded in approval. "Now, to find the source," He whispered, smiling jokingly evil.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:41 pm

Graypaw sniffed the air, and then flicked his tail to a small bush, "There," He whispered. "There, in that bush." He said, unsure.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Scarheart sniffed at the bush Graypaw was talking about. He nodded and motioned Graypaw to try and get it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:46 pm

Graypaw crouched low, moving along the ground. He wasn't so light on his feet, so the mouse he was stalking felt him before the mouse scented, heard and even saw Graypaw. The mouse darted just out of reach as Graypaw flashed a paw out to catch it. He growled bad-temperedly in embarrassment and irritation.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:55 pm

"Hey, don't get so worked up. There are a bunch of other ones around here," Scarheart encouraged.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:58 pm

Graypaw gritted his teeth. "I'm not worked up."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 2:58 pm

"All right, sorry," Scarheart apologized.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:03 pm

Graypaw looked at him. Wow, he had just apologized for Graypaw horrible lie. Niice. Graypaw nodded, and looked at Scarheart. "What did I do wrong?" He asked.

((HE DIDN'T STEP LIGHTLY! HE DIDN'T STEP LIGHTLY!! xDD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:06 pm

((Hhmm, I wonder what he did wrong... XD))

"The problem is that you didn't step lightly. Think of it this way; imagine that you're sneaking into camp. You don't want anyone to notice you, so you have to be light on you feet," Scarheart explained.

((HAPPY?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:09 pm

((Sorry, I don't get to outburst in class like that so. xDD))

Graypaw nodded. He could do that. He spotted another mouse, and stalked forward, crouched and stepping lightly. Teeth sunk into its neck, and then Graypaw had a juicy piece of prey dangling in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:11 pm

"Nice job!" Scarheart whisper complimented. He smiled. Graypaw would be a good warrior.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:12 pm

((If he doesn't murder Scarheart's son first.. I mean. xDD))

Graypaw smiled proudly. He was happy with himself, and happy that he finally caught something before Featherpaw. She was excellent at hunting, but he was glad that she got the mentor she did. He didn't quite like Berrywhisker.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 pm

"So, do you want to catch a couple more?" Scarheart asked.

((Wait, what?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:22 pm

"Sure," Graypaw shrugged, burying his prey carefully. He saw a bush rustle, and crouched low instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Scarheart smiled. Graypaw was learning quickly. He was so proud.

((OOoo forshadowing!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next