RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Sunkit looked back to Charcoalkit, "Who knows.... but Mommy's back!!!" I whispered back, and ran over to Mommy giving a hug.
~~
Autumnleaf hugged her kit back, and behind her was another queen. And old friend of Greystripe and them. SHe felt as if she was gone for a year, though really it was maybe a moon. Her little kits were getting old, about 6 moons. She was happy to be back with her family, but she missed ScratchPaw.
~~
FallenSky took a step foward, wondering where Greystripe was. On the way there they had talked and were so excited to see each other. You see, in their old clan FallenSky had a crush on Greystripe, and vice versa. THey had known each other since they were kits, her mother was the leader of the clan, well... before it burned down.
~~
I was so excited, but also bummed at the same time about ScratchPaw. FallenSky,Greystripe and I were the only ones who survived, Greystripe and Fallensky though still had a thing for each other. And there was only one other survivor, that FallenSky doesn't know about...... her mother. Then I saw another queen (Skyeyes), I had never seen her before...... I asked Sunkit who she was wondering. SHe replied her name was Skyeyes, and she had taken care of them while I was gone. When I had the chance, I would thank her a million times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:59 pm

Larkpaw blinked. "What? No he's not! Are you okay Bonestar?" She meowed in confusion, looking in the same direction she was. Hearing Charcoalkit's nervous mew, she touched her tail to his (?) shoulder. "I think she's just tired, don't worry." She attempted to calm the kit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Bonestar nodded, eyes wide. "What? Don't you see him, he's right there!" She murmured, shaking her head in confusion.
Charcoalkit gave his mother a hug, and looked at Bonestar curiously. "I think she's gone crazy>"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Silver stared at Bonestar in confusion. "Are you... alright? Bonestar... nobody is there." her eyes where repeatedly scanning the area right beside her where Bonestar was staring. She didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Bonestar shook her head impossibly. "You guys must be.. Tired, or something." She padded to her den, her eyes full of the belief she had for her son, that he was still there.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Silver stared sorrowfully after BoneStar before slinging away to a cool mossy corner and curled up. She stared blankly at the ground, grey silver pelt mixing into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Larkpaw watched Bonestar, and then Silver, go. She shivered and looked around the camp.
Thoughts weighing heavily on her mind, she sighed and then walked to the apprentice's den.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Autumnleaf hugged Charcoalkit, so happy to be back. I wished Scrtachpaw was here though..... I wish very, very much. I wanted to ask if Fallensky could be part of the clan, but Bonestar needed rest, she was already going crazy. I could ask her later.
~~
Fallensky was so happy to see her friends again.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Charcoalkit looked up at his mother. "Is Bonestar going to be okay, she doesn't seem okay."
~~~
Scratch was wondering about his mother as he watched the snow settle, blanketing everything. Had he really taken a life from her? Had he really done it?
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:42 am

[[BRANCHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINNISHED THE BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PM ME I'LL SEND IT TO YOU.]]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:28 pm

((That's such spam, but I'll allow it this once. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:53 pm

"Bonestar just needs ome rest sweetie. Don't worry." Autumnleaf wanted to ask Bonstar if Fallensky could join the clan, but Bonestar really did need rest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:02 pm

"If you really think so.." Charcoalkit said, unsure about his mother for the first time in forever.

Bonestar was in her den, not sleeping, but thinking. How come they didn't see Scratchpaw? He had been right there, right there, she'd seen him with her own eyes!
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Autumnleaf could see the unsureness in his eyes, and truely, she was unsure too. It could just be the last moon of Bonestar's life. It could, but she was probabley just being paranoid.
~~
Sunkit budged Carcoalkit in the arm.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Charcoalkit looked over at his sister. "Hm?" He asked, his voice a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm

SUnkit looked over secretly, "We're 6 moons now! I think we should ask Bonestar to make us appwentices." I said, I bit my tounge when I said apprentices. I wanted to hunt like mommy and daddy.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Charcoalkit got an excited look in her eyes. "OhmiStarClan! Sunkit, you're right!" He paused, thinking. "But.. BUt what if Bonestar really ISN'T well like Mommy says? What if she doesn't want to make us apprentices?"
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:20 pm

(( Her?! xDD ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:21 pm

((YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Charcoalkit got an excited look in her eyes. "OhmiStarClan! Sunkit, you're right!" He paused, thinking. "But.. BUt what if Bonestar really ISN'T well like Mommy says? What if she doesn't want to make us apprentices?"

"Isn't well?! All she has to say is I grant you the apprentice power, bla bla bla. It really doesn't look like it takes energy. ANd why wouldn't Bonestar want to make us apprentices?" She dashed over to Bonestar's den. "If you won't ask her, I will." Sunkit told Charcoalkit.
~~
FallenSky wondered what the kits were just talking about as Sunkit zipped over to Bonestar's den. The kits were getting so big. She couldn't believe it, and now she had another kit on the way. AUtumnleaf had one on the way too.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:30 pm

Charcoalkit hissed at her. "Sunkit.." He whined slightly, dashing after her.
Bionestar looked over as Sunkit.. And Charcoalkit entered her den. "Yes?" She asked. She looked small, and fragile./
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Charcoalkit hissed at her. "Sunkit.." He whined slightly, dashing after her.
Bionestar looked over as Sunkit.. And Charcoalkit entered her den. "Yes?" She asked. She looked small, and fragile./

"Can we become apprentices?" I asked quickly and silently, almost regreting coming over here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:42 pm

Bonestar sat up on her haunches now, and in Charcoalkit's opinion, it looked like it took much to much effort for the leader. She wasn't well, either his mother was lying to them, or she was unsure herself.
"Oh." Bonestar blinked. The kits were getting rather big. They had to have seen Scratchpaw. "Of course, is now fine?"
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 pm

Elf Branchie wrote:
Bonestar sat up on her haunches now, and in Charcoalkit's opinion, it looked like it took much to much effort for the leader. She wasn't well, either his mother was lying to them, or she was unsure herself.
"Oh." Bonestar blinked. The kits were getting rather big. They had to have seen Scratchpaw. "Of course, is now fine?"

A big grin appeared on Sunkit's face, and nodded excitingly. Later she would stick her tounge out at her brother showing she was right.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Charcoalkit nearly scowled at his sister. Bonestar was not well, that was evident.
Bonestar gave a short nod, looking thoughtful for a moment, before nodding again and padding out onto the Great Rock. "Follow me." She intrustced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next