RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.

Go down 
+6
Violet Boopala(pirate)
kieran c:
Blank's Toucan
Mad MOAI
Otterwhisker
Peachfrost
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. Empty
PostSubject: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:50 am

I'm not sure if it's just my computer, but...
...I've noticed that my squibies, along with all of yours, hav'nt been showing up!...
...And when I click on the little invisible box where the squiby was...

...It takes me to an 'error' type page.
Has this been happening to you guys? If not, then help!
If so, do you know whats happening? It's been like this for at least a week now.

Thanks.

Last edited by IamAlley. on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah, when it does work, the announcement says that the server keeps crashing. >.< You can search up Squiby's Twitter to view announcements if you want to hear the whole story, though.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:56 am

No, I don't know... it's happening to me too.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:56 am

I'll do that in a while.

Do you know if they will be back up anytime soon?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 am

Delilah Nemidah wrote:
No, I don't know... it's happening to me too.

It's quite troublesome...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:58 am

I know what's going on, Anni dearest.

It's a glitch with the server on squiby- or whatever created squiby. Since the website itself isn't showing up, neither is what's connected to the site.

You remember those three days when no-one could edit their profile??
That was because forumotion's server was down.

Its' just a connection problem, Anni- it should be back in a couple of days- if not it shouldn't last more than a week or two, hon.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:00 pm

Well, every now and then the server works so you can get on then to click fast on your ppls. I'm at a graphics design class at a camp that's at a school so twitter is blocked T.T But here's the link to Squiby's twitter. HERE! :)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Ohhh..thats good news, then. So are the updating do you think? Or is it just somthing glitchty that they're trying to take care of? urggg I want my lovelies back. XD

...And thanks for the link =D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:51 pm

WAIT. HOLD THE PHONEEEEEEE

the link does'nt work. It asks me if I want to save the file everytime I click the link//even when I google search it and click on it. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Save? What file? [/randomquestion]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:04 pm

I'm not sure...but on every Twitter link I've tried so far within the last few minutes says I either need to save the file or 'find' the file. Which 'finding' the file does nothing. I don't want to save it though. Could someone else try and past the posts by the squiby twitter blogger?
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:37 pm

I HAS CRACKED TEH CODE!

Okay, so I downloaded the file and opened it with Internet Explorer, and it was an HTML code. So then I copied the HTML code and saved it as a HTML notepad document. Then I opened that with Internet Explorer and it came out like this:

Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. Squibyr

If you'd like to see the twitter page on your computer, do this:

1. Take this HTML code on teh next post PLZ.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: PART 2   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:39 pm

PART 2 OF CODE

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:42 pm

So, once you open the code in both posts (MAKE SURE IT'S IN ORDER!) then do step two:

2. Open up notepad (Start> All Programs> Accessories> Notepad)

3. Paste the code (PART ONE FIRST!)

4. Click File>Save As and save it as squiby.html

5. It should show up as an internet explorer icon. Double click it.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:05 am

SQUIBY'S BACK UP! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:23 am

YAYEH!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:37 am

Heyy, thanks for going through all that html shizz and stuff for us. That helped me lots =D

SWOOT. I can see my lovelies again!

Click for Click? Just tell me if you clicked mine and I'll click yours.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:19 am

ACK! Their server is down AGAIN XP
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:00 pm

Now it's not! :D
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Wow. Are they indecisive or what? XD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 am

Yep it's down again T.T
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Not any moreeeeeeeeeeeeee =3
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Now it's down again T.T
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 pm

BAH.

Not even cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.   Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Click For Click Thread. (("I'll click your Squiby's if you click mine!")) BE FAIR.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next