RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:02 pm

(I pm'd her 5 times- I might have TG soon.)
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:01 pm

(( Branch, oh, Branchie. *sighs* ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Bonestar snarled, getting into full leader mode, snarling at the servals. "Why are you here?" How did they have Scratchpaw? How was Scratchpaw even alive?
Scratch(paw) snarled, growling at the servals. "Get-out-of-the-camp-before. I KILL YOU." He threatened dangerously. Bonestar's eyes widened.

((Please don't spam like that you guys, I went to spend the night at a friends house and I'm pretty lost now. Here's my reply. xD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm

((Tigerclaw is accepted/added, also. ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:53 pm

(Srrs. I just got really aggravated last night.)

Blade growled in a deep tone. "I already told you I didn't come to fight.
I came with your apprentice to bring him back from Knife.
She was going to lead him away.
He tossed Scratchpaw into the brush of the forest floor in the camp.
Blade turned to see Jager, and he sat outsid ethe border- the clan-cats hadn' seen the chocolate tom. Yet.

Jager trotted down the hillside, and out from behind a den.
He showed two sabre fangs in front, longer than Panther's.
"Ben cotto. Next time you should damage him."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 pm

Tooth followed Jager, keeping pace with him fairly well. Her tooth, the only tooth that showed, glinted from the sunlight that dappled the debris covered ground.
Scratch(paw) snarled, getting up. Bonestar was still staring at him, taking in the scars upon his faces, the way he had just threatened to kill, even if they were bad cats. You fought to defend, not just to kill. She padded up to Scratchpaw, and picked him up by his scruff, setting him beside her gently and turning to the servals again. "Then if you only wanted to bring him back you can go now, and don't come back."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:07 pm

((I have to go, I'm sick and my Mom is making me go lay down. Don't go far without me.. See you.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Jager swiveled around, and his piercing blue eyes met BoneStar's.
"And that is exactly what I plan to do."
With that he pivoted around and cantered with Blade, Stab, and Tooth behind him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:48 pm

"Pardon me, but what do you intend to do with the clan?" Stab asked, hoping to receive an answer.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Tigerclaw came out of the bushes, and followed Jager, having a devious plan in mind. When he could, he'd speak up to Jager, We needed to make that clan weak, We need to find one of their main cats, that's it! The deputy. It hurt the kits, the mate, and the clan! It was perfect, I recall, perfect! Tigerclaw footed up to the front of the "group".
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Stab turned to Tigerclaw. "Ciao, Tigerclaw. May I ask when you arrived?" He greated, making small talk.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Ezekial! wrote:
Stab turned to Tigerclaw. "Ciao, Tigerclaw. May I ask when you arrived?" He greated, making small talk.

Tigerclaw was in the mood of a grouch, his throat was scratchy. "Maybe 9 minutes..." He spoke, his claws coming out.

(( I've got a plot, (it happens whenever I like a rp ALOT) ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:15 pm

Tooth smiled, eyes glistening at Bonestar, standing on Jager's right side.
Bonestar growled. "Now go." She commanded. "Or I'll chase you out myself."
Scratch(paw) was getting up now, refusing to be treated like a kit. "Don't let them leave! Their friends killed Dad."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 pm

(Gtg. See you.)
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm

(( Bye Annie! :[ ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:48 pm

((I'm able to come on for a little while. ^^ You passed your sickness through the computer, thanks. Lol, jk!))

Bonestar turned and faced her son. "We aren't going to hurt them, they don't want to fight. And they're FRIENDS .." She couldn't bring herself to say the last words, couldn't bring herself to remember all the pain she had tried to dull down so it didn't hurt as much.
Scratch(paw) growled, completely oblivious to his mother's pain. "Then I'll find Knife, Panther and Cougar myself."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Stab nodded and came to Jager's other side. You could say he was a bit submissive, but Stab thought that he was just being his regular self; a masochist.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 pm

TigerClaw footed up to Jager's other side. I wasn't.... in my natural mood, a little troublemaking, though... as a kit I was a troublemaker then too.

(( It'd be wierd if TigerClaw was visited by the three ghosts of past present and future. XD Another great Christmas Carol.,,,, XDDDD ))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:29 pm

(XDD Make that the servals of past, present and furture. Now that would be even more creepy. X} ))

Blade nodded. "That is sipmly a perfect plan, TigerClaw-
but we will let the rouges carry it out."

Jager agreed with the golden tom, and continued to canter away.
The collection of dapples on his left shoulder shifted with every step, smoothly and still in-time with his movements.
He ignored the she-cat's rants and simply stepped over their medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Tooth flicked her tail dismissively, following Jager out of the camp. As the servals left, all eyes turned to Scratchpaw and Bonestar.
Bonestar watched them leave, pained, still grieving inside. She turned to Scratchpaw, all was silent. She spoke finally. "Where in StarClan's name have you BEEN?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 pm

(Lol, explanashun tyme! XD
Who thinks I should make a clanner- for fun??)

*SPAM*
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:43 pm

((Totally! =D Make one, for funnehs!))

Scratch(paw) froze, and felt all the eyes of his worried, anxious, and had been grieving Clanmates on him. They all had thought him dead, long gone and never to return, yet here he was. "I.. Well you've figured out that Dad is gone then. He was killed, and they said they'd stop hurting him if I went with them and I thought maybe he could get back to camp and get better and you would've have to worry about me and then Cougar and Panther said Dad was gonna kill Foxpaw and I fought with them and ran away and Knife said she was gonna get me and Foxpaw and .." Everything came out fast and in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 pm

(( When will Autumnleaf be taken away? (I know I'm annoying) ))
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:11 pm

-'.:Aeton:.'- wrote:
(XDD Make that the servals of past, present and furture. Now that would be even more creepy. X} ))

Blade nodded. "That is sipmly a perfect plan, TigerClaw-
but we will let the rouges carry it out."

Jager agreed with the golden tom, and continued to canter away.
The collection of dapples on his left shoulder shifted with every step, smoothly and still in-time with his movements.
He ignored the she-cat's rants and simply stepped over their medicine cat.

(( 👅 Yeah..... ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Alayna got in the rear of the group. This ws fun, stalking this band of rogues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next