RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:08 pm

Larkpaw twitched her tail. "They're fine, but they miss you. They're worried about you; the whole clan is." She told the queen. "What do you mean you aren't ready?" She asked, confusion edging her voice.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:12 pm

Zayin (pirate) wrote:
Larkpaw twitched her tail. "They're fine, but they miss you. They're worried about you; the whole clan is." She told the queen. "What do you mean you aren't ready?" She asked, confusion edging her voice.

I didn't want to say, but the apprentice asked.... "If I leave I was threatned me,my kits, and maybe the clan would be harmed." Tears ran down my face just thinking about it. "That's why I need you to tell Bonestar that we have to find new territory if I'm going to escape tomorrow night." I started thinking about it.... Hey! What was a apprentice doing all out here by herself? "Is anyone with you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Larkpaw was silent for a moment, surprise overtaking her. "Oh...alright. And yeah, Scratchpaw is with me."
How would the clan find new territory in one day? It seemed impossible. Larkpaw closed her eyes and shook her head. "Don't worry, we'll tell Bonestar." She assured Autumnleaf.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Zayin (pirate) wrote:
Larkpaw was silent for a moment, surprise overtaking her. "Oh...alright. And yeah, Scratchpaw is with me."
How would the clan find new territory in one day? It seemed impossible. Larkpaw closed her eyes and shook her head. "Don't worry, we'll tell Bonestar." She assured Autumnleaf.

"Oh, and I don't mean find territory in one day just get ready and start traveling." I know, I was probabley out of my mind, but those servals could hunt one down, and kill one by one. And soon, that could be one of my kits. Autumnleaf added one thing, "Please tell my kits that I love them, and that Mommy will be there soon"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Larkpaw nodded. "Alright...I will." She turned to leave, but then paused. "Don't worry about anything Autumnleaf, I'm sure it'll turn out okay."
Then she crept out of the den and hurried back to Scratch(paw).
"We have to go back and tell Bonestar that we have to find new territory. The rogues told Autumnleaf that if she leaves they'll go after her kits, and maybe even the clan." She meowed as she brushed past him to leave the rogue's camp.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Sunkit got up in the middle of night as she was woken up by a bad dream, she saw some pawprints and wondered what was going on. Suspiciously she got up and followed the prints until they came to an end. She knew she really shouldn't do this, but she was too eager. But that wasn't too bad... right? SHe took a heavy breath, knowing when she was born she had trouble breathing. WHen she breathed out she could see her breath, that was so cool to the kit! Sunkit continued on hearing voices talking, and one was really familiar, one was Larkpaw and..... MOMMY!!! She picked up her pace and ran over to the noise. She hid behind a bush wondering what was going on, but trying not to be caught. As she took a step back.... crack... She had stepped on a twig, hopefully no one heard. But she still remained behind the bush.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:31 pm

Scratch(paw) nodded gravely. "Y- We'll still be heros, I guess." He said slowly, under his breath as he lead her back to camp. He nodded to Larkpaw. "Go find Bonestar, and I'll be right back." As soon as Larkpaw was out of sight, he started out of camp, he was nearly outside the camp now..
"Don't you dare take another step." Bonestar's voice was cold, hprrified. "You aren't leaving us again. Do you realize what I, what all of us were put through?"
Scratch(paw) slowly turned around, to face her and shook his head, and backed away slowly. Bonestar snarled, tackling him. "NO!" She snarled.
Scratch(paw) struggled, instinct taking over. His claws slid out, slicing into her neck. Her eyes widened in fear, glazing over slightly. Scratch(paw)'s powerful legs kicked her, and she flew backwards. Her body sailed through the air for moments, then hit the ground with a thud.
Scratch(paw) was deathly aware of all the cats staring at him, eyes burning into his pelt. He had just taken his mother's second to last life. He did the first thing that came to mind, he ran. He ran to find Knife, all the rogues who had betrayed his Clan..
He was off to find the other murderers.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Jager watched the apprentices leave quietly, and padded into the camp as the duo left. he was suprised to see one of them return.
he slid into the bushes as Scratchpaw ran back.

Cougar returned from a short swim, still shaking his fur from any water.

Panther was already asleep in the den next to Autumnleaf's, he would return her before following Jager and the others back to the caravans.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 pm

Scratch(paw)'s head was buzzing, he couldn't think, but had enough sense to sniff the air cautiously as he came to a halt. He smelled serval, but this scent he did not know. It couldn't be Blade, or Shayde, or even one of their kits. "Who's .. there?" Scratch(paw) panted, trying to wipe the blood off his claws onto the grass.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:16 pm

"You can't hide it." Jager taunted, staying hidden.
"Soon the news will spread- and they'll come for you."
He shifted his weight in the bush silently.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:19 pm

Scratch(paw) snarled, his position defensive. "Show yourself, coward!" He called into the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 pm

"Scratch- the murderer. What a perfectly hideous name."
Jager emerged from the bushes, his dark chocolate pelt stood out among the landscape,
He was much taller and more muscular than Scratchpaw, even more than Blade.
Jager stood at a distance from the grey apprentice.

Cougar entered the camp from behind, going right to his den.
Jager would handle it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Scratch(paw) snarled, hissing and lashing his tail. "My name is not Scratch." He growled, taking a few pawsteps closer. "And shut up, you say I've murdered, I'm not exactly afraid to do it again." He threatened.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 pm

"You took a life of one of your own, and at such a young age..."
Jager nodded his head. "Tsk tsk....You've run away from your clan,
no longer fit to bear a last name. You will be just Scratch, now."
The dark chocolate leader paced around the clan-cat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:32 pm

The apprentice snarled, his claws flashing as they slid out. "And so what if I did?" He growled, his eyes flashing darkly. It had been an accident, complete accident.. Hadn't it?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:38 pm

Jager stopped behind him.
"That was no accident. Now your claws are stained with her blood."
Jager's collection of Blonde spots pivoted when his left shoulderblade shifted.
"So, you can either stay here- to be hunted down by the clans, or you can follow me and my tribe to a new life."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Scratch's teeth glinted in the pale, thinning moonlight as he drew his face into a snarl. "How do you know I planned to stay here? I have many places to go if I felt like it." He snarled, because of course he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:44 pm

Jager looked around.
"To the other clans? When news strikes that you'd taken a life-
the punishment is the same throughout the clan."
The muscular serval started to trot off to a den.
"Death."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:46 pm

Scratch's ears flattened. His uncle had survived, hadn't he? And he had killed plenty more then Scratch's 'accidental' killing.. Right? He snarled. "I'll come with you.." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Jager nodded.
"Good. For now, get some sleep.
We leave at dawn." he trotted into a bigger den, twitching his tail for Scratchpaw to follow. "You are my son, now. Come Along."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:57 pm

Scratch followed, hesitantly at first, but then followed at an even pace. He didn't speak.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:03 pm

Jager laid down at the back of the den,
looking out into the forest of the rouge camp.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Scratch laid away from Jager more, still quite frightened by the serval. He towered over him, and if Scratch tried to have second thoughts Jager could easily stop him in his tracks, unlike Knife.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Jager drifted off to sleep, as snow started to fall in camp.
Winter was here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:11 pm

Scratch stared at the snow, normally he would've been delighted by the snowflakes that fluttered down into the camp, natural and beautiful.
~~~
Back at BoneClan camp, Bonestar's body lay limp. Charcoalkit cowered next to his sister, frightened to death. Bonestar soon blinked awake though, her wounds seeming to flash, and diappear entirely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: