RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes

Go down 
+4
Blank's Toucan
Fang
Suburbia
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:53 pm

"I'll yowl, they'll all wake up and attack you," Scratch(paw) threatened, growling, twisting. No, no, no.. StarClan, no!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:55 pm

"On a mathematical basis that your clan would attack me for bring you back it's a 475th over 3,049 to 2." Blade quickly explained.
Living in Egypt had it's benefits- especially for confuzing clan-cats.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Scratch(paw)'s face went blank with confusion. Wait, WHAT? He twisted, struggling harder. "Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Stab smiled and signaled Blade to come. "Then again, if you wanted to simplify that, it would be very unlikely, m'kay?" He explained.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:03 pm

"NO! You' re parte posteriore andante ora."
The golden tom snarled at Scratchpaw.
He spoke quickly in Italian- the roman traders were a benefit too..
Blade quickened his pace by a step, but stayed in one direction.

Last edited by -'.:Aeton:.'- on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typoednessssss.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Scratch(paw) filled with a sense of dread, nearing camp quickly. He struggled more now, clawing, there was no use trying.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Blade started to enter the camp,
and then stood at the very edge.
Now servals can't roar,
but they can scream so high it would bust anything's eardrums.
And a sharp, high tone echoed piercingly through the autumn camp.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:09 pm

(Q ALL CLANNNNERRRRRRSSS!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 pm

Bonestar's head instantly snapped up, her head going wild with the piercing sound, like a scream of some sort. She thought in that instant two things, either she was going completely insane, or she was dead and dying painfully. She padded out of her den, more or less tripped, and saw Scratch(paw) and some.. Cat? Bigger, much larger then a clan-cat, at the very least. Her jaw dropped, and her eyes were glued to her lost son. Exactly.. Lost. "I'm insane, or I'm dead. Scratchpaw?" She whispered.
~~~
Scratch(paw) twisted, but then stopped struggling. His mother came out and he felt pained. She looked terrible.. All because of him. "Idiot!" He snarled at Blade.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 pm

((What does parte posteriore andante ora mean?))

Stab looked out at the Camp. A female padded out, looking pale. "Wow, she knows the name as well," He said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Maplefrost, who was asleep in his den, immediatley was awake at the sound of the screech. It sounded nothing like he'd ever heard in his life. Maplefrost was a great medicine cat, but he had an unusual knack at fighting. And he knew that something was up. He answered the sound with his own battle cry, and yowling, he hurdled into the clearing. There he saw two cat-like creatures- too big to be cats, but too small to be a lion like the ones he'd heard of.

Nevermind that, he thought, running and leaping towards the creature, who was near the edge of camp, with his curved claws extended.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Blade smirked, dropping Scratchpaw.
"This pest belongs to you, yes?"
He stood his ground as a clan-cat tackled him.
Blade flipped at impact, landing on top of the medicine cat.
The golden serval grunted at the pain of claws, but stood back up.
"My colleauge and I aren't here to fight,
we figured you would be looking for him."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:24 pm

(( When is Autumnleaf going? ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 pm

(When the servals leave.)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Maplefrost had the breath knocked out of him. He lay on the ground, his sides heaving as he gasped for air. Not here to fight? he thought. Then why did this cat screech like he did?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:33 pm

(Waiting for BONESTAR!)
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 7:53 pm

Name; TigerClaw
Gender; he-cat
Description; he looks almost like tiger, but yellow. He has a yellow coat, with black stripes. He's got one sharp claw like a tiger on his right foot, so he's very... mean I guess.
Personality; He's very secretive, and tricky. He has "mutiple personalties", so he'll be hard to figure out. He's very swift and sneaky, and a alright hunter. (He scares the prey by his claw)
BoneClan or Rogues?; Rogues (Serval)
Rank; Jager's henchmen
Other; He's a traitor
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Autumnleaf quickly snapped her head up, seeing.... SCRATCHPAW?!?!?! She rubbed her eyes once more, it was Scratchpaw! And some.. other cats.. way bigger than she had every seen. And she has seen BIG cats.... Sunkit gave a little yawn and lifted her little head, then opened her eyes for the first. She gave another yawn as she saw her mom. She layed her head down again, and fell back asleep. Autumnleaf watched as the leader got up, she looked like she was full of stress, as if she was getting weaker everyday. Now Autumn was vervous, these cats were probabley rogues. She ignored the thoughts that through her mind, and tried to go back into a deep sleep.

~~

Delilah walked in through the bushes, following the other rogues. Theleader came out pondering, she looked weak... maybe it was time for an attack at a time like this. Maybe. She watched this little show, wondering what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Terrified by the strange scream, Larkpaw peeked out of the apprentice's den to see what was going on. She saw several strange cats; they seemed like clan cats in appearence, but they were all spotted and they were larger then the other cats.
Crouching in the entrance with her tail fluffed up in fright, Larkpaw pricked her ears to try to catch what was being said in the camp.

((Who's Larkpaw's mentor?))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Arranta followed the rogues. She was curious. Ah, she felt a slight tingle of symphany for BoneStar. She blinked. She followed silently and steathly behind them.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:44 pm

Stab looked at Blade. "That's right. Non siamo qui combattere," He assured. Thank Starclan for his history.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Blade huffed, waiting for the clan's leader to answer.
"We' re appena confuzing, pugnalata.
Eventualmente possiamo compromize, hnn?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:56 pm

"I apologize, Blade," Stab replied and looked at the clan. "C'mon, he's waiting," He said, referring to Jager.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:58 pm

(We need annabelle, let's just leave off here.)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:59 pm

((M'kay, Anny, get on now or I will find you and kill Foxheart! jk!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes   BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BoneClan - Part 3 - Turmoil Strikes
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next