RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:56 pm

"I-I don't know," Foxpaw admitted.

"That can be arranged," Knife threatened.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 pm

"I'd rather be dead then be here! And you don't have the guts to kill me," Scratchpaw accused. "If you say I'm the 'heir' and whatever, won't Scratch be ticked if you killed me? I'm the only one who looks like him, besides Foxpaw."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 am

"Yes, Foxpaw does look like him, but let me ask you this; have you ever tried to tell someone something, but they never listened? Well, my little friend, Scratch tried to change that. He wanted to be heard. And that's why you're here. To be able to be heard. And I know, deep inside, you want that, don't you?" Knife tried to convince him. Hopefully, it worked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 am

Scratchpaw didn't speak. He wanted so badly for people to listen to him for once, to stop thinking he was too small to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:06 am

"That's what I thought. So you see, that's why I chose you over your brother. You thought like Scratch, and I know that, if you listen to us, those thoughts could change your life for the better. So, are you willing to listen, and be listened to?" Knife finished. She just realized she was really good at lying.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:07 am

(xDD Niice.)

Scratchpaw sighed. "Fine, fine, fine. I'll listen to you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:13 am

"Thank you, you won't regret it," Knife assured. She started to teach Scratchpaw about how to speak in public, occasionally adding in Panther and Cougar as the audience. "Just ignore what he's saying and clap at the end."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:14 am

Scratchpaw listened intently, nodding. He wanted to have revenge on them so badly, but he had to wait, just wait. Then he could kill them and go back home. His mother and brother were probably worried sick.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:03 am

((Can I jump into this somehow? x]]))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:18 pm

((Here, lemme see if I can start including some other people.. xD))

Bonestar looked at Scarheart's body one last time, and sighed heavily. She did a quick, but meaningful burial for him. She then looked at Foxpaw dully. "C'mon, we need to go alert the Clan." She bounded into camp, and leap onto the Great Rock easily.
"Every cat old enough to catch their own prey, gather at the Great Rock IMMEADIATELY." Bonestar yowled to the sky, and she watched the cats noticed her urgent tone, and hurried over.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Panther started to give him tips on how to retort to critics without losing his head.
"If someone is rude enough to ask you how you even came to be the speaker, you simply ask them the same thing.
If used in the correct tone to the right cat, it should either leave them confused, or send them away.
If they continue, a threat is not the correct answer. Just keep answering politely until you get either of the first results."
The calico sabretooth explained.
He could fight equally well as he could mentor.

Cougar started to give Scratch a few basic fighting areas, first of all defense.
"When your opponent pins your on your back, pull your hind legs in to protect your stomach."
The striped tom started, briefly pausing to tear at a mouse he had caught earlier.
"And if the situation is the opposite, arch your back to keep yourself armored.
Your spine works as a great defense, by arching you back all of the organs shift lower."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Scratchpaw nodded to Panther has he explained how to handle speaking, listening intently to every single word. He looked at Cougar, as he explained how to fight. It was almost overwhelming to take in all at once, but he was getting most of it. "Wow.. You guys know alot." Scratchpaw mumbled, still listening.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:31 pm

Panther headbutted him playfully.
"Well we weren't always rouges, Scratchpaw."

Cougar nodded.
"We were actually part of a caravan, before we found Scratch."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 pm

Scratchpaw grinned slightly at Panther. "What's a caravan?" Scratchpaw asked, a slightly confused look on his face. He felt kinda dumb not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Panther shrugged.
"Don't worry, we wouldn't expect you to know."
He admitted, turning back around to sit beside him.

Cougar nodded. "A caravan is a large group of cats,
sometime peaceful wolves, that travel together to find new territories."
He summed the definition up shortly, not trying to legnthen.
"The group often meets every year or so, the wolves ron de vu at half point in a territory called Dawn's Light.
Last year we went with a pack and clan alliance, BranchPack and JointClan."

()HINT!!!()

Panther nodded. "And sometimes it's not just domestic clans and tribes, last year the Lynxes and Bobcats from Caspian River joned us,
and the servals from another far away territory called Egypt met us with the wolves."

Cougar dipped his head.
"Ah, yes... the servals were good friends of ours-
and I can't wait to see Shayde's kits this year."
He smiled, thinking of that sleek black coat and the magnificent white spots.

Last edited by b l o c k s! on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:02 pm

((WOAH. xDD))

Scratchpaw nodded. "I understand now, like a Clan, sort of?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:06 pm

Silver- I raced into camp from hunting, having forgotten the rabbit i caught and I assembled below the Great Rock and stared up at BoneStar, my green eyes curious yet excited. I stared, waiting....

Last edited by ~Georgia!~ on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 pm

((StarClan cats aren't supposed to be there.. ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:08 pm

[[OOPSIES! WRONG THREAD, GOT CONFUSED THERE!]]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 pm

((Nah, it's fine. ^^" I've done it before too. Lol.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Cougar shrugged,
"Somewhat."

Panther chuckled, and went off to find a new den.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Silver stared at her leader, patiently waiting as the rest off the clan assembled beside her and around herself. I was anxious.
[[sorry im low on muse. ANY1 WANNA GEMME THEIR MUSE SO I POST LONGER? LOL]]
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Scratchpaw nodded. He bit his lip, thinking of Bonestar. She was probably sending out search partys or something, probably super worried. She had found Scarheart by now, but maybe he had made it back..? His hopes were not high.
"I have some rather," Boenstar paused. "Bad news. Scraheart.. Scarheart has died. Attacked by old followers off.." She paused. "Scratch."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Silver- I gasped. I remembered Scratch! Wasn't he the one I had spat on in hatred? Yes, indeed. I bristled at the namme and silently waited for more information from the clan leader.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:22 pm

Bonestar saw Silver bristled, and nodded. "Yes, Scratch's followers are back. They've killed Scarheart and.." She also paused, swallowing. "They've kidnapped Scratchpaw."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next