RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:33 am

((m'kay))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 pm

Cougar kept Scarheart pinned.
"And you insult your uncle every minute of your living day!"
His wolf claws struck again at the clotted tear in Scratchpaw's jaw, reopening it.
Cougar felt his charcoal claws scrape the bone underneath and vibrate.

"That is revenge! Sweet, perfect, and bloody!"

Panther bit hard on Scarheart's neck, staying clear of Knife's path of torture.
He loved the way she taunted her victims every moment, so vicious- Just like Scratch.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Scarheart's pain was almost unbearable. This was a terrible idea. But still, he couldn't let the others hear him; they'd just die too. "Please," He managed to whimper out.

"So, my little apprentice, what do you say we take your name into action?" Knife offered, signaling him to come closer. "You can't resist finding out more, can you?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:09 pm

Panther let go, but kept him pinned.
"Please what? Not kill you? If we let you go it'd just take longer!
You'd eventually bleed to death."
He sank his claws into the grey chest of Scarheart.

Cougar laughed, and let his black claws stay unsheathed.
he wanted that pathetic warrior to now that they were real.
Just like the fact that Scratchpaw would see him die!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:46 pm

"Please, just don't hurt him," Scarheart added, gasping for air. It was almost his time...

Knife smilled and whispered to Scarheart, "Don't bet on it honey." She returned her gaze onto Scratchpaw. "So, whadya say?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Scratchpaw winced and cringed at his cuts, now reopened and fresh. "Stop it!" He begged, "Just stop hurting him!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:06 pm

"Well, you'll have to come with me, and we'll leave your daddy alone," Knife assured.

Scarheart knew that was a bad idea, but the pain was almost at the height of pain and couldn't speak. He could just groan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:09 pm

Scratchpaw's eyes widened. That would be the worst idea in the world, Knife was violent and sadistic. And his father.. His father was too close to death to save him now. "I.. I'm sorry. I love you, I'm.." He trailed off, looking at his father.

"Where is your brother?" Bonestar asked Foxpaw. Scraheart had been gone a while,a nd she had just found that Scratchpaw was missing too..? Something wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:12 pm

"Just c'mon already," Knife complained, and had an idea. SHe started towards Scarheart and sheathed her claws. She put one claw around his neck. "Will this speed things up?" She asked rhetorically.

Scarheart was almost finished. That blow would certainly kill him, no question.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:14 pm

"I'll come with you!" Scratchpaw cried, and wished instantly that he could take the words back. He needed to help Scarheart though.. But getting himself killed probably wasn't the best idea at the moment.

"Where is Scratchpaw?" Bonestar asked Foxpaw again, softer. This couldn't be good.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:15 am

Knife smiled and signaled Cougar to get off Scarheart. "It's about time," she said and started towards the old rogue camp, making sure Scratchpaw was behind.

Scarheart gasped in relief when Cougar got off him. He closed his eyes, still down on the floor, smiling. He waited for Scratchhpaw to leave. If he was to die, he would die the same way he lived at Scratchpaw's age. Alone.

Foxpaw hesitated. "I-I-I don't know!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:32 am

Scratchpaw was frozen in place for a moment. "Go back to camp, just.. Just leave!" Scratchpaw whispered, eyes downcast. He followed Knife and the others slowly, tail dragging, ears flattened.

Bonestar knew he was lying, he had to know something. "Foxpaw, if you know where he is, tell me. If he could get hurt or something, I need to know. I don't CARE what he said to you, where did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 am

"Bu-but he didn't tell me anything! I swear!" Foxpaw tried to convince his mother.

Scarheart waited for Scratchpaw to leave. Once he did, he closed his eyes and smiled, looking up into the sky. "Well, didn't I have a good run? I guess it's my time now, starclan. Just, one thing if you could. Let Bonestar know anyway you can. But, I'd be with you guys, you what would it matter, huh?" He laughed weakly and said his final words, "I love you, Foxpaw."

Knife smiled more as Scratchpaw was following her. Oh, if Scarheart was alive he would be sooooo embaressed to say the deputy's son went to the dark side. She laughed in her mind and looked behind her to Scratchpaw. Oh yes, a true masterpeice, just like his uncle. She turned her head back, for they had arrived at camp. "Welcome home, boys," She said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:51 am

Bonestar sighed, nodding her head. "Alright, fine, Foxpaw. I believe you." She padded away into her den, and blinked. Sitting before her was the starry shape of a StarClan cat.
"I have come with an important message," The StarClan cat croaked. "Your mate.. Scarheart, he has been killed. He wanted us to tell you. And Scratchpaw.. I cannot help with him. You must find him." The StarClan cat whisped away before Bonestar could start freaking out.
"FOXPAW." She said, as she dashed to the den. "C'mon, we need to.. Just come on!" She said. Maybe.. Maybe it wasn't too late. Maybe.. Maybe they could save him! She dashed into the forest, following the scent, and suddenly the stench of blood overpowered everything else.

Scratchpaw was biting his lip, trying not to let them see how depressed and angry he was. He wanted to kill them all, slowly, painfully. He wanted them to hurt.. He wanted sweet revenge and he wanted it bad. He glared at them all. "Why am I even here?" He growled, gritted his teeth. His eyes were full of pure hatred, but he didn't know that that was just making Knife happier, he didn't know he could end up like Scratch thinking like this, he just wanted to avenge his father. Revenge.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Foxpaw ran towards his mother quickly.

Knife looked behind her shoulder and smiled. "Oh, my heir, you will figure out soon enough. Just follow us, and you will get everything you ever wanted. Servants, power, even... revenge."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:26 pm

"Heir..?" Scratchpaw said, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean, heir?" He asked.

Bonestar stopped in her tracks when she saw Scarheart's body there.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Cougar followed directly behind Scratchpaw,
not allowing him to look back to his now dead father.
"Yes, home at last."
He sighed, a trickle of blood dripping for the corner of his mouth, Cougar licked it and went to explore the dens.

Panther resumed his brother's position behind the apprentice,
and continued to follow Knife. Right torward Scratch's den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Scratchpaw felt the scratches on his face as if they were being reopened time after time after time. He was scarred, he was sure. He glared at Panther and Knife, baring his teeth.

"No, no, no!" Bonestar whispered, padding slowly and unsteadily toward Scarheart. She nudged him gently. "Scarheart.. Scarheart wake up." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Panther snarled back with long, sabretooth fangs that went past his chin.
"Don't try me! Heir or not you'll learn to respect me."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:20 pm

Knife looked towards Panther and whispered angrily, so as to not let Scratchpaw hear, "Shut up, Panther. He will learn soon enough, just leave him with me for a bit and I'll settle it, m'kay?"

Scarheart's spirit looked from Starclan, crying. Now that he was dead, maybe Amberfeather could help him solve Boneclan's problems.

Foxpaw looked over his father's dead body. "Oh father!" He cried and lie his head over his fur.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:20 pm

"Respect?" Scratchpaw scoffed angrily, glowering. "Yes, because I'd EVER respect YOU." He snarled, his eyes wide and full of fire.

Bonestar was trying not to cry, for her son. She nudged Scarheart's body again. "Scarheart, Scarheart you have to wake up," She pleaded quietly. "We have to go find Scratchpaw, Scarheart."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:31 pm

((what's happening? I gtg))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:41 pm

((Scratchpaw, who is related to Scratch, got attacked by old members of his little posse. He got kidnapped.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Foxpaw looked at his mother. "Mom..." He started, "Dad's not waking up again. You know it and I know it."

Knife glared into Scratchpaw's eyes. "Oh, but when we're done, respect will be your main priority."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Bonestar nodded, quietly. She looked around, seeing all the trampled grass and plants, and the blood stench was everywhere and you could see it, too. "Where's Scratchpaw, then?" Bonestar wondered aloud, sniffing the air. The blood overpowered most of the scents.

((Should like Scratch's spirit be there or something? That'd be cool. xD))

Scratchpaw glared back, meeting her gaze evenly. "Oh yeah? Over. My. Dead. Body!" He snarled, bristling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next