RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) Empty
PostSubject: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:21 am

Story

A speckled gray cat pins a sleek characol cat. "This isn't over, Sunstar." The Black one hisses in fury. What appears to be Sunstar growls back. "You've destoroyed to much for a good leader, Hawkstar." Sunstar hissed. Hawkstar got weaker and weaker. "I'll be back! You wait!" He crackled and slowly died. Sunstar growled and unlocked his grip. He looked around. HawkClan, Hawkstars clan was dead, but most of his clan was too. Only him and 2 of his warriors. Featherfur and sleekshine. The grass was dyed with blood and the fresh smell of it was in the air. LightClan had to survive. That's where you come in.

Plot

Sunstar is looking for some of his members that retreated, which would be you. Or your new. He still remembers Hawkstars curse when, by the lake, he sees shadow cats everywhere. He needs help to chase them out. But one of the scary things is, one of those is Hawkstars spirit. Sunstar needs to complete a worthy amout of task to kill each of these cats, with the help of his warriors. As soon as his days are done, this will began.

Three of your Sun, will hold a power of power through the night. One of betrayal, on of the light.

Rules

You are not to start in the clan! You can be a retreated member or loner

You can have as many charries as you can handle

Please, no big gorey stuff and romace. Scratches and a bit of blood. Only affection and mates. This isn't graphic either.

One-liners are okay ONLY if your at a part where there isn't much to roleplay.

Have fun! (Also, be realistic)

Form & my charecters

Name:
Loner or retreated member?:
Description:
personality:
Mate:
other:

Name: Sunstar
Loner or retreated member?: ...
Description: a Gray male with white speckles. He has a sleek tail and long legs. His tail and ear tips are black, and his eyes are a piercing yellow.
personality: loyal and stubborn. He acts before he thinks often, and can be quiet wise. But, if you enter is bad side, he could have a mood of a visious cat.
Mate: looking for a trusty she-cat
other: nope

Name: Sleekshine
Loner or retreated member?: found
Description: A shiny, Piercing black pelt with green eyes. A white stipe starts at his nose down to the tip of his tail.
personality: mysterious and quiet. He loves to fight and is very swift at reacting.
Mate: not interested

Name: Featherfur
Loner or retreated member?: found
Description: A orange and black tabby with stripes and a white tail. Has kind, big green eyes and long legs.
personality: Outgoing and trustworthy. She is kind and caring, and wants peace than a fight. She doesn't like battle, but if desprate, she is a whirl. Her fiighting skills are amazing!
Mate: eehh...

LightClan

Leader: Sunstar

Deputy: Open

Med. Cat: Open

Warriors:

Sleekshine
Featherfur
Wolfheart
Violetshade

Apprentices:

Open

Queens & kits:

Open

Elders:

Open

Unfound

Birdsong
Stormwind

Keys

Deputy

Like a Star @ heaven Notices your loyalty
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Really likes the way you act
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Thinking slightly
:cheers: Your deputy!

Med. Cat

:pkheart: Notices your knowledge in herbs
:pkheart: :pkheart: Sees your interest
:pkheart: :pkheart: :pkheart: Goes to you for advice
☀ Your med. cat!

News

-Open!

Last edited by >Vixen< on Sat May 23, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:31 pm

Name; Birdsong
gender; Female
rank; Warrior
Loner or retreated member?; Loner
Description; A pure white she-cat with a green eye and a blue eye; she is deaf on her right side, which is the side with her blue eye.
personality; Birdwing is defiant sometimes, but she has a good sense of humor and gets along well with others. She has a short temper, but is also easily intimidated herself due to being half-deaf.
Mate; none
other; none

Last edited by Raincloud on Sun May 17, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:00 pm

Name: Wolfheart
Loner or retreated member?: Retreated
Description: A large, wolfy gray cat with white chest, paws and tail tip. His eyes are a cloudy green-blue color.
personality: Wolfheart loves to be the center of attention, and doesn't take no for an answer. He has a short temper, but is a great, and very loyal friend when you know him better.
Mate: Not yet, looking
other: AWESOME. RP. xDD
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:57 pm

Name: Stormwind
Loner or retreated member?: RM
Description: Smoky gray tom with white muzzle
personality: Upbeat but sometimes calm, he sometimes takes sudden turns in activity. He's a loyal warrior and one might say his heart is in his fur.
Mate: None
other: ?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 3:01 pm

Name: Violetshade
Loner or retreated member?: RM
Description: Pure black with icy blue eyes. Her fur is medium length and she has a long tail,
Personality: She seems very dark-minded to some cats, but once your her friend, she'll never abandon you. She'd die before she let anything happen to her family, and she is often sarcastic.
Mate: She wouldn't mind having one.
Other: Is deathly afraid of snakes.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:14 pm

(Wow! All approved. *wipes head* so much adding!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:31 pm

(( I bet, huh! :D Wanna rp?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:26 pm

((I do too! Birdwing is open wandering the border!))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:49 pm

((I wanna RP too... who's my charrie again? Oh yeah, Stormwind.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:09 am

(xD Geez! There's only one me! Okay, Sunstar is looking around alone. He'll find Stormwind, then Birdsong, then Wolfheart. And if pirate gets on VioletShade.)

Sunstar sniffed around. His paws thudded on the ground, barley making a sound. His light gray pelt was easy bto spot in the warm weather. He sighed and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:59 pm

((I'm on! *tada* Violetshade is wandering the border as well.))

Violetshade sat on a boulder, and opened her jaws wide to take in the scent of her old home. For a moment she felt sadness stabbing like icy claws at her heart, but she pushed it away. She was a clan cat at heart, but she was a loner now. Clanless. The word swirled around in her brain. She shook her sleek black fur and began to groom herself, trying to forget.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Sun Sighed. He hoped to find one of his old members. He pawed at the groud hopelessly. His nose twitched as he picked up a scent.

(To make it easier, I'll jsut find who's on.)
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Finished cleaning herself, Violetshade yawned. "I suppose I might as well do some hunting..." She sighed to herself, hopping down from her boulder and padding slightly deeper into LightClan's territory.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:04 pm

Birdsong began to stalk a nearby finch, carefully making sure the avian didn't sense her. All at once, in a storm of fury, she leaped on top of it and killed it with a bite to the neck.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Sun prowled around and caught. Violetshades scent. He flicked his tal back and forth in a rapid beat. He stayed silently still and listened for rustling.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Stormwind decided to hunt. Like lightning, he dashed forwards and pounced on a water vole.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Wolfheart stalked a mouse silently, and then pounced like the blink of an eye. He slashed the mouse's neck, and it was limp.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:24 pm

(So much hunting! I guess i'll have my two other charries find some cats.)

Featherfur padded into the the forest with Sleekshine.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:55 pm

(( Yeah, xDD. Hunting everywhere. :P ))

Wolfheart padded around silently, after a while, he rested and ate quietly.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Violetshade lept onto a young rabbit, killing it quickly. She sat up and swiped her tongue around her mouth. Just as she was prepareing to eat, she caught a scent on the breeze, and it wasn't prey. She looked down at the rabbit. "You can wait." She mewed under her breath as she began to cautiously began to follow the scent.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Sunstar froze. He heard paw steps in the distance. He pouced and tackled what ever was following him.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:29 pm

Surprised at the sudden attack, Violetshade yowled in surprise and lept back, but not before slashing at her attacker with her claws. When she lept back, she gasped. "Sunstar?"
She couldn't believe her eyes. She had never expected to see him again!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Sunstar blinked at Violetshade. "Violetshade!" He gasped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Wolfheart heard a yowling in the distance, and started trotting at a brisk pace toward it. He caught a scent on the breeze, it seemed familiar, but.. What was that?

( Hope this is okay..? )
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Birdsong stalked the territory, keeping a sharp eye out for anything. She heard something nearby; to her, it was like claws ripping for a moment. As her ears pricked, she retreated into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: