RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
❝ lauren ❞
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:11 pm

There was a quiet yowl coming from far away. Carefully but swiftly burying his prey, Stormwind turned and ran like the wind towards it. A cat was in trouble, whether it was from his Clan or not.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:07 am

Sunstar blinked again. "I can't believe I found you!" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:35 am

Wolfheart smelled cat, again, it was familiar. THen.. Then he saw two people who thought he'd never see again. He stopped dead, shocked. "S-sunstar? Violetshade?"
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Violetshade blinked in surprise. "Wolfheart? You're here too?" She gasped. She had thought she would be alone forever! She could hardly believe what she was seeing! "I can't believe I found you!" She purred.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Wolfheart grinned, despite his shock. He blinked, "Wow. I can't believe this, its so great!" He said, he thought he was doomed to roam around forever!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Sunstar felt faint. "W-Wolfheart?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:35 pm

Wolfheart turned and looked at his old leader. "Yes, Sunstar?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:37 pm

He was speechless. "First Violetshade then you! How long have you both both been alone?" He managed to ask.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:41 pm

Wolfheart looked at Sunstar, he'd lost track of time, he didn't know. "A while.." Wolfheart managed to answer.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:52 pm

Sunstar nodded. He turned to Voiletshade. "You?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:52 pm

"It's been so long, I kind of lost track of time." Violetshade mewed with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Sunstar twitched his ears. He started to think. "Come on. I'll take you back to camp."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 7:00 pm

Wolfheart grinned at that thought/ He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:24 pm

Birdsong sneaked behind them, but didn't focus specifically on not being detected; she didn't care whether she was seen.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:56 am

Sunstar sniffed. "Have you seen any others?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:21 am

Name: Rosepetal
Loner or retreated member?: Loner
Description: With a light brown coat that is decorated with dark red spots, she blends into anything with the exception of her sky blue eyes
personality: Very caring and intelligent. Many would talk to her if she met them when she was wondering for medical purposes. Is very careful about falling in love.
Mate: None
other: Though she doesn't know it, her father was in LightClan before. She was left in the wilderness with her loner mother, but she always had some better qualities than the other cats. Her build is nice and big, so she can defend off others, but she's lean as to dart away from trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:57 am

Dizzy with happiness, Violetshade almost missed the subtle scent drifting towards her on the breeze. It was cat-scent, but she couldn't make out if it was a friend or enemy. "Somecat's following us." She hissed softly to Sunstar. She twitched her long black tail towards the bushes where the other cat was hiding.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:55 pm

(Accepted.)

Sunstar perked his ears. He hissed and flicked his tail toward a bush. "There, I think." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)   ;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

;LightClan; Part 1- Days of the Dark. (Open!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2