RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< Empty
PostSubject: celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<   celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 pm

C E L E S T E P A C K
the shadow war

Once upon a time, there was a pack by the name of Celeste.
They lived in a vast forest that was supposedly blessed by mythical beings called the Guardians. Their lovely forest provided protection and shelter from any harm. No human would bother them, and no rogue wolf dared challenge them. Celeste flourished. Prey was plentiful, and life was content. That is, until the Shadows arrived in the forest, intending to wreck everything that the forest's inhabitants had worked so hard to build. Aren't the Shadows just beings of story and myth? Unfortunately, no.
The Shadows are very much real. They aren’t real wolves, however. They are, in essence, shadows. They are the alter-ego’s of the wolves of Celeste, and they are a part of whomever they are the Shadow of. To kill your Shadow was to kill yourself in the process.
It is said that in the mountains that lay in the East, Heaven’s Peak, there is a pond in one of the many caves and passages that run throughout the mountain range. This pond can be used to summon the Guardians. They are the purest race of mythical wolf, and are said to be the only thing that can destroy the Shadows forever. The catch? Only one wolf can summon them. The Chosen One is said to be a wolf with the purest of heart, and only he or she can summon the Guardians to defeat the Shadows once and for all.
The ancient pack decided to just attack the Shadows head-on rather than wait for the supposed Chosen One to be found. More than half of each pack was slaughtered. The remainder of the Shadow’s regrouped and disappeared, never to be seen or heard from, while the survivors of Celeste carried on their legacy. The Shadows have become nothing more than a story told to frighten a pup.
The Shadows are very real, and they are back. It's more than clear that they aren't leaving anytime soon. The pack's territory has been split in half while a war between Celeste and the Shadows rages. With every passing day, wolves are dying, and Celeste is losing hope.

So, will you join the fight?

Last edited by Branch on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<   celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Rules

Out of Roleplay
() All RPC rules apply. If you do not know them, please do not join/post until you have read them.
() All standard roleplaying rules apply (no mary-sue/gary-stu's, no powerplaying, etc). If you do not know them, please do not join/post until you've read them.
() HAVE FUN~ (:

In-Roleplay
() All wolves in this roleplay are unrealistic, and therefore may have unrealistic fur/eye colors, accessories, etc.
() All wolves must have a Shadow counterpart. Often, their counterpart's colors are the opposite of their fur/eye colors.
() FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE ON RANKS/"CHOSEN ONE" STATUS.

I will edit rules as I see fit.

Application
Code:
[size=11]Name; (self explanatory)
Gender; (self explanatory)
Age; (pup, teenager, young adult, adult, elder, etc. you can also use "___ months" or "___ years" to define age)
Wanted Rank; (alpha male/female, beta male/female, medicine wolf, warriors, apprentice, queen, pup, etc).
Alliance; (celeste, shadow wolves, etc).
Physical Description; ("wolf maker" pictures are allowed)
Personality; (no "will unfolds", personality description needs to be at least three sentences)
History; (it's not optional, at least three sentences description, pretty please!)
Extra?; (anything you want to add)[/size]
Erase everything in ()'s
PLEASE PM ALL APPLICATIONS TO ME! DO NOT POST THEM HERE ON THE THREAD!

Accepted Applications
Branch
Spoiler:

Last edited by Branch on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<   celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Celeste Pack
Female | Male

Alphas
n/a

Betas
Arianna & n/a -- played by Branch & n/a

Medicine Wolf
n/a

Warriors
n/a

Apprentices
n/a

Queens
n/a

Pups
n/a

The Shadow Wolves

Alphas
n/a

Betas
Jezebel & n/a -- played by Branch & n/a

Medicine Wolf
n/a

Warriors
n/a

Apprentices
n/a

Queens
n/a

Pups
n/a

Last edited by Branch on Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<   celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:00 pm

Important Updates!
04/25/2011 - The roleplay is officially opened!

The Territory
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<   celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:58 pm

P.S- THE ROLEPLAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN~
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<   celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 pm

)Will edit and join later tonight(
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<   celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Admin Blanxie! wrote:
)Will edit and join later tonight(

I wanted people to PM their forms n' stuff to me, not post 'em. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<   celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN< I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

celeste pack : part 1 : the shadow war >OPEN<
Page 1 of 1