RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:51 am

[center][b]-- Major Plot --
Side plots for everyone. xDD

-- Season & News --

Season - DEEP FALL

Prey - Getting scarce.

-- News --

- OPEN. Part 6, this is like, amazing. I need to thank a few people, like Vixen, for one. She kept JointClan alive all this time, thank you! Dredjarel, definitely needs to be thanked. She thought of the first, origanal BranchClan plot. Thank you!
Have fun, and go RP!!

-- The Form --

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Rank (Or Wanted Rank);
Clan;
Other;

[color=green]-- JointClan --
The Brave & The Bold

]-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) Jointc12

( ^ Thank you Jacob! :D )

-- Leader's --

Fernstar & Larchstar - Branch & Larch

-- Deputy's --

Grasstail & ??? - Vixen and ??

-- Medicine Cat's --

Sparkleheart & Raincloud - Harvey & Dawn
Apprentices - ??? & ??? - ??? & ???

-- Warrior's --

Shadowheart - Branch

Nightmask - Larch

Thunderfrost - Vixen

Flamepelt - Vixen

Peaceheart - Vixen

Robinheart - Vixen

Rosepelt - Harvs

Stripepelt - Branch

-- Apprentice's --

Smallpaw - Vixen

Last edited by Lime Lynx on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:55 am

Bashkit looked around the camp, and felt.. Good. He felt he was supposed to be here. That's when he saw the kits, Amberstar's kits. Pufflekit to be exact. He felt.. Odd. Amberstar looked hostile.
~~~
Stripepelt saw Raincloud enter camp, and padded steathly over. "Raincloud, hi," He said, slinking slowly and quietly into the medicine cat den. Nobody saw except Bashkit.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:22 pm

((Almost 6,ooo posts! Congrats, Branch! But has it seriously been that long? xD))

Raincloud nodded to Stripepelt, her belly noticeably larger. She would have her kits soon. "Stripepelt, I don't think I can stay much longer."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:52 pm

(( Yeah. It must be that long. WOAH. I AM GETTING OLD! xDD ))

Stripepelt nodded, Raincloud was noticeable larger. "I'm coming with you," He reminded her softly and in a light tone. He struggled to keep a light tone now, he didn't want to leave and he didn't want Raincloud leaving either, but this was the way it was.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:55 pm

((I mean, in the RP. :lol:))

Raincloud made sure no one thought they were having any interesting discussiioned. She brought her voice back to normal volume, and asked, "Your sprained paw should be healed by now, but if it gives you any more pain, come see me."

Her tail swished as she whispered, "I'll probably have to leave tonight. Can you meet me in here at moonhigh?"
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Brackenheart began to enter the cave, "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Stripepelt nodded as she talked about his sprained paw, which was fine now. He nodded as his mate whispered, and padded away briskly, eyes solem. He was in the den, and he stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:10 pm

Larchheart as well was in the warriors' den. She gave a curt nod to Stripepelt to acknowledge his existence.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:17 pm

Raincloud wistfully watched the sky, and faked a cough so that no one would try to come in. She didn't want anyone to discover her after so long... she was so close...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:45 pm

Stripepelt nodded to Larchheart. He was so close to escaping this, this life of.. Life of lies. And forbidden love.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Larchheart settled in her nest to sleep. Before she slept, she always thought of Brackenheart, and often dreamed about him, but she never met him in her dreams... one time she DID dream he wanted to kill her though...

Yawning, she fell engulfed by silence.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:52 am

Amberstar growled and herded her kits into the nursury. Pufflekit dragged along and watched the invading kit with interest. Amberstar padded over to the kit, glaring. "Aren't you suppose to be with your mother?" She hissed, crouching on her stomach to face the kit.

----

Firreefeather nbnodded werly and walked into the cave. It shimmered and had a weird white thing on it everywhere. In the middle was a simple pond.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:00 am

The pond looked too simple to be anything.

"What do you think this could be?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:09 am

(-Cough- Erm... Hi. Do you think, maybe, just maybe... I could bring dear ol' Oceanstorm back... to mix things up? You know, her and the leader used to have a thing. xD. Please? It'd be quite a shock to her and Amber. -grinsevily- I can see it now... the next Mellowstar. Kidding. But, still may I come back?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:10 am

Raincloud couldn't believe herself, but it was the only way. StarClan said it would be okay, but no matter how hard she thought, she couldn't think of a way she wasn't damaging her Clan...

((Skip to night if there's nothing to do?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:11 am

((Sure. You guys can wait for Vix and I to finish, though... it'll be dawn when we do our plot thing :)))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:29 am

((You can agree, but Branch will have to agree with me too. (AKA I'm waiting xD) ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:45 am

(( Uhh.. Wolfstar died Runa. xDD I guess.. Ocean could come back if you could think of a way to weave her into it. 'Cause me and Vixen already had a plot planned for this part. If you find a way to get her in, PM me. OK RAINCLOUD! xDD))

Bashkit looked up at Amberstar, not feeling the bittest scared. He rolled his eyes. "My Mother must really be dumb. I told her I was coming here to spy when I really just wanted to GET OUT OF THERE.' He said, exaggerating. His gaze kept landing on Pufflekit. "I.. I hate it there, I don't wanna be evil like they all say." He panted. "AND what is with the striped cat?" He asked, as Stripepelt was slinking into the medicine cat den.
~~~
-SKIP NIGHT - MOONHIGH -

Stripepelt looked at the sky, the moon was high in the sky, and was brilliant. He padded slowly out of his den. He looked at the nursery, and then the leader den, and slunk away into the medicine cat den.

(( UH OH. Bashkit just might've ruined it for Stripepelt and Raincloud. xDD DRAMA. ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:13 pm

Amberstar relaxed. "That was probly the best choice." A smile crept on her face. "Mellowstar going berzerk..." She chuckled to herself. "Stripepelt." Amberstar turned. What was he doing? "He was part of my first litter." She sighed. "Want to meet him- uh, what's your name?"

Firefeather walked up to the pond and gazed at his reflection.

(Now Willow?)
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Raincloud emerged from her den and nodded to Stripepelt. "Come on, we have to hurry out of here." For the first few steps, she looked back to make sure the emerald-eyed tabby was at her side, and then sped up the pace. "We'll head to the Dawnfield and see what to do next."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:06 pm

((Yes.))

Brackenheart looked at the pool. The reflection was a loyal, honest cat who rarely exclaimed.

"What now?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:07 pm

"Bashkit." Bashkit clarified, though he had never liked his name much. Too.. Evil sounding. "Sure! I'd like to meet him." He said.
~~~
Stripepelt saw the kit, and his mother, and quickly followed. If they found out why he was leaving.. He was dead.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Soon Raincloud and Stripepelt came to the Dawnfield. "Now, Stripepelt," the queen said thoughtfully, "If we don't want them to follow our scent, we have to get into the river and go a bit downstream. I hope you don't mind, but if it's for you and the kits, I'll do it. We can't stay here long."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Stripepelt nodded, his face a bit grim. "I know, I understand." He said. This was for his mate, his kits, his Clan. They wouldn't like it, but he had to leave, for the kits and for the Clan.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:31 pm

((What, they're LEAVING? ;-; Hopefully you have this all figured out and they'll come back instead of Brackenheart going out and killing them?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next