RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:50 pm

Raincloud could feel an ominous wind as they padded into camp.

They were in view of any warrior who wanted to see them. Raincloud knew warriors and kits alike would be looking at them, some surprised, some happy. But probably the former, mostly. Still, she didn't worry. She stood confidently; Stripepelt was at her side.

((Cue everyone else :D))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:53 pm

(( :D ))

Stripepelt padded into camp, and carefully set down the kits, very close to him. Amberkit didn't look surprised, but happy, and smiled at the kits.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:13 pm

After preparing her den, Larchheart padded back out into the clearing to see Raincloud and Stripepelt. She padded up to them, slightly whispering. "Oh, hi. I was wondering where you were."

She looked at her paws. She didn't know what to say about the kits, and whether it would offend Stripepelt if she said that sometimes the code couldn't avoid being broken.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 11:54 pm

Stripepelt felt a little awkward, but said a quick hello to Larchheart. "Do you know where Amberstar is?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. This was gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:06 am

Larchheart shook her head. "No, I don't." She stole a glance at the kits.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:09 am

Stripepelt almost rolled his eyes. "Spottedkit, Duskkit, Dawnkit and Lightningkit." He said, pointing to each kit in turn.,
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:24 am

"Amberstar isn't here?" Raincloud exclaimed, utterly alarmed. She placed the two kits that she had been holding on the grass, softly stroking each one with her tail for a moment. "Oh, StarClan, I hope it wasn't our fault..." she looked downcast, but then looked up to Larchheart. "You can do whatever you want to us. I know we caused the Clan harm. But whatever you do, don't kill Lightningkit!" She suddenly seemed to grow more confident. "I believe Lightningkit is the light that will rebuild the Clan!" She yowled to the sky.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:53 am

Stripepelt didn't seem concerned about Amberstar, but was downcast in a second. "It wasn't our fault, I know it," He said, and looked to the sky with Raincloud.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:10 am

Larchheart looked shocked. "No, no! It's not your fault as Stripepelt said! Sometimes the warrior code can't avoid being broken." She voiced her thoughts, and turned to Raincloud. "Normally cats can't come back from StarClan. Not that Stripepelts a bad warrior."

She appeared to start a new subject. "You said something about 'the light that will rebuild the Clan?'"
--------

Hearing the loud yowl, Brackenheart stalked out of the warriors den. In his quiet, calm voice, he said, "You two have been here before?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:12 pm

(Huh? Why do you need my kitteh Amberstar?)

Amberstar stalked through the forest with Amberkit. She gave up. Her kit made up her mind.

Pufflekit sat by Bashkit. She looked at RainCloud in anger and stalked away.

(There in camp, right?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:28 pm

(( Yuppers.))

Amberkit smirked to herself, and followed her mother.
~~~
Bashkit jumped up, and followed Pufflekit, but not before nodding at Stripepelt and Raincloud. He wasn't mad.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:49 pm

Raincloud could feel Pufflekit's anger, but wasn't affected. "Is anyone going to do anything about this?" She wondered aloud, then raised her voice. "Or can we just return back to normal life so I can peacefully take care of my kits?" It was directed at everybody but was merely thinking aloud; still, she expected someone to answer it. She sat down, ready to defend her kits with her life, just in case anyone attacked.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:53 pm

Larchheart stirred the ground with a paw. "I don't see why the warrior code forbids having kits if you're a medicine cat, but it's best not to question it." She looked up. "Besides, Stripepelt was dead."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:33 pm

Stripepelt shrugged. "I don't see a point to the rule, actually," Stripepelt said.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:57 pm

"StarClan must have given him another life for a reason!" Raincloud bit back, swishing her tail. "This must have been destined to happen! But why!" Her voice was beginning to get filled with despair, and her head fell slightly, a sad feeling rising in her chest. "I don't understand the warrior code anymore. The rule has to have a reason, but... I don't know what that reason is."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:14 pm

"I'm not saying he wasn't supposed to come back alive," Larchheart said. Her voice shook. "You can be really intimidating sometimes, you know that?"

Brackenheart pointed his ears towards Raincloud, and as quick as a flash he was beside her, looking down into her eyes with his own aqua-colored ones.

"Calm down," he said. "StarClan never told me the reason, but we might be able to figure something out."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:27 pm

(My cats are mad. But that's nothing. xD)

Peaceheart drew herself away from Stripepelt and Raincloud. She went to find somewhere else to sit. Firefeather followed and shrugged.Peaceheat thought to herself.

Toothstar walked up tp the med.cat. "So you haven't heard, I assume." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:10 pm

"Why do you stare at me like that?" Raincloud asked softly. Her head quickly turned to Toothstar. "Heard what?" She was amused by her own question. "Is it something bad?" Her tail swished as she took a step to the side to avoid Brackenheart's gaze. "Don't do that."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:12 pm

Brackenheart said nothing. He stepped back as if he had just told Raincloud an important secret. Meanwhile Larchheart just watched; she appeared to be holding her breath. After a few hearbeats she breathed in quietly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:14 pm

Stripepelt looked at Toothstar sharply, his growl scared him. "Heard WHAT?" He couldn't help snarling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:49 am

Toothstar took a step forward. "You were exiled, Stripepelt." He hissed. He gave a sharp look at Larchheart to leave. "You and RainCloud. By breaking the warrior code. No cat wants someone that would bring bad luck to the clan here!" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 am

"How would we bright bad luck?" Raincloud spat. "What proof do you have that we would hinder our Clan? If anything, without a medicine cat, JointClan will dwindle until there's nothing left of it! And what about the prophecy? 'There is a light that will restore all of JointClan!' Without Lightningkit, how would that happen?! Who would take care of the other kits?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:05 am

"Exiled?" Stripepelt asked, snarling. His face was close to Toothstar's. "How do we bring bad luck? Lightningkit will save the Clan, and your deniying StarClan's will." Stripepelt pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Name; Scorchwhisker
Gender; Tom
Description; Dark grey, almost black tom with dark blue eyes. His paws fade from the normal grey to black, as does his tailtip. He has black ears. His fur is kind of shaggy.
Personality; Brave and surprisingly good-humored for a BloodClan cat, he is the one who usually calms the rest of the Clan. Being a son of two loners, he has a greater understanding of peace, but also understands BloodClan cats. Does that make sense? XD
Rank (Or Wanted Rank); Deputy? (if that's not how it works, then warrior at first, but he'd like to be deputy)
Clan; BLOODCLAN FOREVS
Other; Ummm...nope, not that I can think of...

Name; Thistle (granted the name Thistlefur after she her kits are apprentices)
Gender; She-cat
Description; Light silver tabby she-cat with yellow eyes and white paws.
Personality; Quiet, caring, a bit biased towards loners sometimes.
Rank (Or Wanted Rank); Queen
Clan; JointClan
Other; She was a loner but came to join JointClan when she heard of them. Mother of three kits.

Name; Pinekit
Gender; She-cat
Description; Dusky grey-brown kit with light green eyes
Personality; Timid, shy, not much of a talker. She's not the nicest to her siblings.
Clan; JointClan
Other: She dies of whitecough.

Name; Swiftkit (Swiftfire)
Gender; Tom
Description; Creamy brown tom with robin egg blue eyes and fluffy fur.
Personality; Inquisitive, curious, defiant, a quick-learner, but sometimes too smart for his own good. (back-sasses warriors, even from BloodClan! XD))
Clan; JointClan
Other; Doesn't let Pinekit's subtle bullying hurt him.

Name; Cinderkit (Cinderfeather)
Gender; She-cat
Description; Fluffy grey spotted she-cat with yellow eyes.
Personality; Obediant and smart, her sharp tongue yet compassionate attitude could make her a great medicine cat...*COUGHCOUGHHINTHINT*
Clan; JointClan
Other; A bit more disturbed by her sister's bullying.

Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Toothstar smiled. "You never know. The light could be anything. Do you have proof?" He snapped. "This is just helping my case. Argueing with you leader on desions." He snarled. He looked at Raincould. "I'll deside a new medicine cat. There's plenty. Bluepaw, Peaceheart, firefeather, Fernstorm. We always have StarClan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next