RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 am

Stripepelt then dashed into the fight. Raincloud was on Mellowstar's back, and Mellowstar growled, jumping up into the air trying to shake her off. She slashed and snarled and bit at Stripepelt. He got alot of wounds in a short time, and Mellowstar tried to buck Raincloud off again. Stripepelt was hit clear in the face by Mellowstar's outstretched claws.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:20 am

Mellowstar's jump only caused Raincloud to sink her claws in. But as Raincloud was bucked off, her claws slid down Mellowstar's side. With that, she jumped back into the fight, her energy only recharged because Stripepelt was helping. I can not let him die. I can NOT [/i] let him die![/i] Spitting with fury, she tried to claw Mellowstar's shoulder, and then sink her teeth into the leader's neck. Mellowstar had nine lives, and Raincloud would take at least one of them before she went out!!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:22 am

The hit took Stripepelt by surprise, and he stumbled back. Mellowstar ignored Raincloud for now, and slashed at Stripepelt. He blinked. He would not die, he would not die. The world seemed to spin, and he fell, but struggled to get up. Mellowstar was fast, and felt the teeth sink it. She yowled with rage, and spun around, claws scraping her.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:24 am

Brackenheart dashed out into the clearing. A battle was brewing... with Mellowstar.

"I'll just have to kill her," he said, and Larchstar darted into the camp... just in time to see Brackenheart's power. He conjured a bone seemingly out of nowhere, gripping it in his fangs. She got all excited, and expected to see more cats coming in.

((Come on, the whole of MellowClan needs to attack! xD

Sorry I didn't tell you about Brackenheart's having powers earlier, Branch...))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:28 am

Raincloud was knocked back by Mellowstar's attack, rolling over for a moment. Slowly, she got up, and then took another shot. She only hoped that the fang attack would have done its work.... soon. It would at least weaken her. Anyway, Raincloud tried to knock Mellowstar over, then pin her down, by leaping at the leader's side, still in the biggest fury in which she had ever been in. This was what it felt like to be fighting for a loved one. She hoped her kits would inherit her compassion and personality. Right then, they stepped out of the den. "Go back!" Raincloud cried to them, and they cowered near the herbs. But Duskkit quickly delivered cobwebs to a wound on Stripepelt's flank.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:33 am

Striepelt smiled at his kits. "I'm fine, honestly," He tried to heave himself up. Mellowstar was pinned, and growled. She slashed at Raincloud. "GET TO THE KITS!" SHe yowled at the top of her lungs, and MellowClan cats flooded in. Mostly warriors, of course. Stripepelt staggered, trying to get up. "Protect Raincloud, protect the kits," Was the only thing on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:13 am

((Awesome! Oh, darn it, I need my paper....))

Brackenheart charged forwards. "LARCH DANCE!" he yowled furiously, and he was almost invisible as he struck again and again at a single cat. Protecting the kits is protecting the Clan. I must protect the Clan.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 am

Warriors flooded in from every side it seemed, MellowCLan obviously had the advantedge. Mellowstar snarled, and yowled at Raincloud. A warrior came to help, and attacked her from the back, slashing and snarling. Stripepelt was shoved from both sides by two warriors, and felt dizzy afterward. He was getting beaten up, and hard.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:03 am

The kits raced back into the den just as Breezestep lunged; the white MellowClan cat got a mouthful of dirt, but it didn't distract Raincloud. The medicine cat's rage was larger than ever before, and she raked Mellowstar's belly before being clawed on the shoulder. Hissing and spitting in an absolute rage, she slashed blindly at the air, feeling her claws score down the warrior's side.

Duskkit knew his small size and dark color was to his advantage. He came racing to Stripepelt with more cobwebs. But... wait... slowly Stripepelt's wounds were healing over. "What's going on!" He cried aloud, tearing back into the den before he could be attacked. A black warrior leaped in, but Breezepelt stopped him "They're only kits!" she hissed, but the warrior replied, "Mellowstar's orders," and the kits cowered in the corner.

Noticing, Raincloud tried to deepen the wound on Mellowstar's neck, and then jumped at the warrior, just missing Breezestep. As the medicine cat fought with the warrior, claws meeting fur, Breezestep watched in horror for a few heartbeats, and then fled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:08 am

Mellowstar, in that time, managed to scramble away. She noticed Stripepelt's wounds healing. He was son of Branchstar and Amberstar. Who had powers. "Oh, that CANNOT be good." She muttered. As Breezepelt was fighting, she snuck into the nursery with the black warrior. "Perfect," She snarled as they cowered. She wanted quick and done, then she could work around Stripepelt and Raincloud. She lunged at the kits.
~~~
Stripepelt's wounds were starting to heal, and he swore he saw a flash of a starry figure watching him before it vanished. The world stopped spinning, and he snarled in rage. "Thank you." He muttered, and lunged at the nearest MellowClan scent. He didn't noticed Mellowstar in the den.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:23 am

(GUYS....This is why I quit! You just abandon Amberstar! Now what is happening???)

Amberstar, magically( x( ) feeling better lunged at Mellowstar who was going for...??
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:24 am

Mellowstar was lunging for the kits, not Amberstar's but Raincloud and Stripepelt's. She got tackled by Amberstar, and fell painfully to the ground. She looked up, hurt.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:25 am

((Sowwy :( we'll have you fight with us! :D D D))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

(Kay....What happened exactly?)

Ambertsar pinned Mellowstar. "This fight is against you and me, Mellowheart. You wicked fox dung." She hissed.

Mellowpetal, Amberstars and Fernstorms sister, cackled. "Long time no see!" She laughed and lunged at RainCloud.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:30 am

(( Basically Mellowstar attacked with a bunch of warriors at nightfall. She tried to kill the kits, Stripepelt and Raincloud, and any one else who got in her waty.)

Mellowstar was hurt, and struggled to get up. "NO, GET THE KITS!!!" She yowled. And a warrior came dashing in, to attack the kits. Fernstorm snarled at Mellowpetal. "Get away from her." She threatened.

Last edited by Branch on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 am

Raincloud hissed, throwing the other warrior aside with a bite to the neck and slashed at Mellowpetal's chest as the enemy lunged. Then Raincloud rolled to the side, almost hitting Duskkit. Her wounds were partly healed by the time she stood in front of Mellowpetal again, eyes narrowed and a hiss escaping her mouth. The medicine cat didn't hesitate to attack and attempted to pin down Mellowpetal.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:36 am

Mellowpetal dodged, and her wounds healed. She stared at raincloud. "I know you!" She hissed at Fernstorm. She attackled her sister, ditracting her, and ran quickly for Lightning kit. "So long!" She growled, Muffled. She ran out of the den quickly with Lightning kit, disappearing into the ferns toward MellowClan.

Amberstar yowled. "Stripepelt! Lightningkit.." She yelped. A warrior knocked her off Mellowstar.

(Go along, Raincloud, if you want....)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:39 am

Stripepelt dashed after Mellowpetal with great spped. "GIVE MY KIT BACK OR SO HELP ME STARCLAN!" He yowled loudly, tackling Mellowpetal.
~~~
Mellowstar's paw was broken, and she heaved herself up. She nipped and slashed at the kits.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:41 am

((Duskkit was healing Raincloud, so how did Mellowpetal heal?))

Alarmed, Raincloud yowled without thinking, "The Prophecy!" She turned to her kits -- "I'll be back" -- and tore after Mellowpetal, not caring whether she headed onto MellowClan territory. Her paws touched the ground faster than she could keep track, and she began to close the gap between herself and Mellowpetal. She could smell the border changing, but she went on.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 am

Mellowpetal snorted and whipped out of Stripepelts hold. She ran faster, Lightning kit in her jaws. She disappeared, OUT OF SITE.

Amberstar, with the last bit of muscle, slashed at Mellowstar.

(powers. From Mellowstar.)

Gorseclaw, a member of Mellowclan, took Duskkit, without his mother, he was helpless. he tore after Mellowpetal, past Raincloud, and into the bushes. They needed lightning kit.

Last edited by Deer (Vix) on Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 am

Stripepelt looked around. "I SWEAR THAT THESE POWERS SUCK." He muttered under his breath.
~~~
Mellowstar whimpered, and yelped as she slashed her. "You always did like you Dad more then me." She bared her teeth, and nipped at her.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 am

Amberstar snorted. "What do you think? He wasn't as bad." She smirked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:47 am

"He was until the end," She said, and slashed at Mellwostar with her remaning strength. It wasn't much, and she staggered up, wasn't working well.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:49 am

(Kill Amberstar.)

Amberstar muttered under her breath. She staggered up, trying to heal...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Mellowstar did the final thing. She slashed through Amberstar's neck, making a deep wound. She bit her neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next