RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:21 pm

The fox was busy with Wolf, and Wolf batted him hard. The fox snapped at Wolf's ear, which started bleeding. Wolf smashed his hard claws against his face, and bounded out to Ivy. "Lean against me!" Wolf said urgently, the fox was still inside, howling in pain.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:24 pm

Ivy did as she was told, and then started to lick Wolf's ear softly, trying to clean up the blood as they walked back towards the camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Wolf winced, and found camp soon enough. He whimpered as the layed down in the nursery, beaten and tired.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Ivy Thorn laid down beside him and started licking his other wounds clean, she was a pro at cleaning wounds with her tounge. When she was first on her own, she would get hurt all the time. Ivy licked Wolf's ear a bit more than his other wounds, it was mangled. She didn't care about her own broken paw, it was her fault Wolfkit was hurt.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Wolfkit winced again. "Ivy, does your paw still hurt?" He managed to ask, sitting up. His ear was mangled, and he had scratches everywhere. He wasn't exactly gonna hide this from his mother.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:58 pm

Ivy glared and pushed him pack down with her good paw, "It doesn't matter, you almost got chewed to death by that fox for me, I am going to finish cleaning your wounds. Now lay back down."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:02 pm

Wolf looked at her, and then layed back down. "Yes it does matter. You would've gotten hurt if you hadn't been with me!" Wolfkit argued, feeling terrible. "I'm fine, I was the one who suggested leaving camp in first place!"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Ivy glared at him again, "I'm the one who tripped and then made us move slower than before, then we had to find somewhere to stay for the night and it was a fox's den! It's all my fault." She licked Wolf's ear gently and then shivered, "Stupid Ivy."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:06 pm

Wolf looked at her, eyes wide. "Don't blame this all on yourself, I picked where to stay for the night!" He exclaimed, suddenly angry at her for blaming herself. "Don't blame yourself, please," He said.

(( MAKE HER THINK SOMETHING SO WOLFY DISCOVERS HIS MIND READING POWER! xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Ivy narrowed her eyes and then muttered, "Fine." She really thought, I still think It's my fault... Stupid fox.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:08 pm

"It is not really your fault! And that fox was stupid." Wolfkit said, hearing Ivy's thoughts as well as if she had spoken aloud.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:10 pm

Ivy's head snapped up, "How'd you do that... I-I thought that... I didn't say that out loud..." She looked at Wolfkit with interest and then thought, Can you hear me?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Wolfkit cocked his head, "You didn't? It sounded lik-" He heard Ivy's voice again. "Yes, I can hear you." He answered, confused. Wait. He must've had some kinda power.. Which he wasn't supposed to tell anyone, his Mother had said. Oh.. Geez..
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Ivy blinked, "You have a power? I've never seen or well heard anything like this in my entire life..." She trailed off at the end and then resumed licking Wolf's ear, "I don't care though, it's convenite, the best things said are unspoken." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Wolfkit smiled, though it looked a little forced. Well.. He trusted Ivy, didn't he? Plus, he'd deal with his Mother later. He nodded. "Yeah, my Mom has powers too. Pufflekit can float, though, we're not sure what Amberkit can do." He grinned. "My half siblings, well Stripepelt anyways, can hear voices in his head. Like, you could contact him through thinking." He added. His Mom was gonna kill him later on, but for now, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Ivy blinked, "Interesting... So, this comes from your Mother's side of your family? You never mentioned your father haveing any sort of special abilities, so I have to assume that this comes from your Mother's side." Ivy smiled and then mumbled, "Voices huh? That's cool, sounds like you got an ability close to his."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Wolf nodded. "Yeah, it comes from my Mother. Stripepelt, though, his father had powers too." He said, his eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Ivy nodded and then licked Wolfkit's ear once more, getting everything out of the wound, "Well, your ear is clean." She mumbled laughing quietly, "What will your mom say when she finds out I know about powers, That's a pretty big secret to tell me... and I'm not even part of the clan." She smiled and licked Wolfkit's muzzle lightly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:31 pm

Wolf looked at Ivy. "Well.. I'm not really supposed to tell anyone. It's supposed to be a secret, but I trust you." He sat up, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Ivy Thorn smiled, "Thank you for trusting me..." She looked down at the ground and blushed under her jet black fur.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:34 pm

If Wolfkit could blush, then he would've. "Yeah, well, I'm gonna get in trouble for leaving camp anyways, so might as well break all the rules." He said, laughing quietly. He looked up. "Whatcha wanna do, Ivy?" Wolfkit asked, suddenly wanting to be cheerful.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Ivy groaned, "Stay here, join the clan, get my paw healed." She murmured and laid her head down on her good paw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:37 pm

Wolfkit nodded, and layed down, tired. "Thats good." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Ivy looked at Wolfkit from the side and then muttered, "Tell me about the Clan... I want to know what's it like, living with others of our kind... I'm only met Two-legs."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:43 pm

"Well.. We all take care of each other. We help each other, and fight for each other. We hunt for food for our Clan, things like that. We take care of each other, but you have to do your part in the Clan." He said, sounding much older then a kitten. Wolfkit smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next