RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)

Go down 
+4
❝ lauren ❞
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:35 pm

Amberstar walked up to Stripepelt, just hearing what she said. She growled.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:36 pm

Oceanstorm walked close to the Jointclan border, she sniffed and then walked into camp. It felt like she had only been gone for a day, and to her, she had. Oceanstorm looked around for WolfHeart or Stripekit, maybe Stripekit would except her apology for making him scram when she went for a walk the other day.

(Just to clue people in, Storm thinks she's only been gone a day at most. Someone has to burst her bubble. It won't be pretty I assure you.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Stripepelt heard a growl. A growl he reconized, and he stopped dead in his tracks. He spun around, and sure enough, it was his Mom. "Oh.. H-hi Mom." Stripepelt said. Bashkit came up, bouncing behind Amberstar.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:37 pm

((Answer Brackenheart's question?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

((They're a while away already. It would probably take a few minutes to get there))

Raincloud quickly slipped into the river. It was pretty cold, but not as overwhelming as some other things. She beckoned to Stripepelt and tried to tread water so it would carry her downstream.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:38 pm

Amberstar was ready to pin him dead. "I heard jsut what you said. RainCloud has kits?" She hissed in fury. Not at the kits, but Stripepelt keeping it a secret.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:39 pm

Stripepelt took one looked at his Mom, and then at Raincloud. He felt ready to freak out, and inside he was. He dashed into the river behind Raincloud, not saying a word.

(( Brackenheart won't have to kill them.. I don't think. MAYBE - They'll come back. I DUNNO. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Amberstar bunded to him and drag him out and pinned hi,m. "You have some explaining to do!"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Raincloud spluttered, trying to get away. "Come on!" She called, trying to duck under the river and help him along. She took another breath and tried to see underwater. They would have to swim a while away, but not too far. Just far enough to lose Amberstar.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Brackenheart looked at Firefeather. "What do we do with this?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Firefeather shrugged.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

Stripepelt growled, a deep sound. "I don't have to explain ANYTHING." He snarled, and pushed her off. Stripepelt dashed after his mate, swimming fast and hard, while trying to stay near Raincloud.
~~~
Stripefur, outside of camp, came upon Oceanstorm. He hissed. "Who are you?" He snarled. He had never met this cat.

(( Stripefur - STORMWINDS BROTHER. So he looks like Stormwind. xDD ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Amberstar growled. She watched him go, and looked at Bashkit. "Don't you talk to that cat. He's now a traitor. He's going to be banned."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:44 pm

Oceanstorm jumped in the air, startled, "Why, I am Oceanstorm. Where is Wolfheart and Stripekit? I need to apologize to Stripekit and tell Wolfheart I'm back. He'll be so happy." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Peaceheart padded behind Stripefur. "Um..Wolfstar and Stripepelt..." She gulped.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:46 pm

Stripefur looked stunned. Wolfheart, well Wolfstar, was dead. And Stripekit was Stripepelt. He looked at the cat in confusion. "But.. But Wolfstar's dead? And Stripepelt is a warrior!" He exclaimed.
~~~
Bashkit shook his head. "He's not a traitor, he's just confused." He said. Stripepelt finally managed to get to shore, away from Amberstar. He panted. "Are you alright, Raincloud?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Amberstar growled. "No, he is. No talking. He is't confused. He kept the secret and secretly left camp!" She hissed. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Oceanstorm cocked her head to the side, "I'm afriad I don't know either of you... What do you mean WolfSTAR and StripePELT? It's only been a day I was gone... Wolfheart would like to see me, he's probably just in the warrior's den." She gawked at the other cat at hissed, "He is not! You lie!"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Peaceheart became confused. "It's beeen moons! WAit..Aren't you that cat Wolfstar liked before he and Amberstar bbecame mates?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:50 pm

Bashkit rolled his eyes. "Confused." He muttered. "No, I bet I'm the traitor. My Mom is gonna kill me, and when I say that I'm serious." He said, eyes wide. He gulped.
~~~
"Honest, I don't lie." Stripefur said. "Wolfstar, there was an attack." He trailed off. "You must've been gone longer then you thought. More then a day, way longer." Stripefur said. Oh, this poor cat, she was so confused. "Stripepelt, he's a warrior. He got kidnapped, and then came back.." He trailed off again. He looked sharply at Peaceheart. "SHUT UP." He muttered, and then nodded. "Must be,"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Peaceheart growled. "Well, then don't go blabbering about this!" She hissed.

~~~

"Your probly right. You'll be dinner." Amberstar said in unison.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:52 pm

Oceanstorm hissed, "What do you mean? I am Wolfheart's mate! Amber____ (Forgot her last before she became leader) is just another Warrior!" Her eyes widened and she shook her head, "Leave me be or show me where Wolfheart or Stripekit is. You just lie! I will kill whoever started this!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Stripefur sighed. "Fine, I'll prove it. Follow me." He said, and got into JointClan camp. Wolfstar's scent was long gone, and Stripepelt was no where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Peaceheart gritted her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:55 pm

Oceanstorm kicked the she-cat off her with ease. She sniffed, they were right, both scents were long gone. She hissed, her fur standing up on the back, "I will kill Amber!" She hissed and her claws came out and she sniffed, that traitor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)   -- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-- JointClan & BloodClan -- Part 6 -- Sticking Together Through It All -- (OPEN)
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next