RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Scratchpaw snarled when he was knocked off his feet, and flattened his ears. "Join your FAMILY? I was taken here against my will, if you don't remember! I wasn't the one who killed my father in the first place! Why couldn't you just leave us ALONE?" Scratchpaw snarled, his claws coming out, and he sprang at Cougar. He wanted his revenge badly now, he wanted them to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Cougar tore at him, black claws and all.
He bit his throat hard, and sank his black claws deep into
open flesh on Scratchpaw's stomach.
"Against your will to show that stupid traitor how I felt when he KILLED OUR SISTER!"

The enraged, striped rouge knocked him down, then picked him up and threw him against a tree.
"Leopard didn't deserve to be murdered! He assassinated her! Traitor! Fool! Murderer!!"

Cougar rammed into the bloodied apprentice, and clawed at his face until everything was scarlet.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Scratchpaw snarled, and didn't feel the sting of his scars as they were opened, yet again. He felt only numbness as he was slammed, and clawed at. He was soaked in blood, and Scratchpaw snarled. He clawed at Cougar, and slashed at his neck as hard as he could. He bit into his neck, and darted away quickly, so that he was a few feet from Cougar. He glared, panting. He felt the numbness try and take over, but pushed it away. He didn't wonder when Knife was going to break up the fight, he didn't wonder if he was going to die. He was fully focused on one thing, and one thing alone. Cougar. He snarle.d "Come and get me, come and kill me. Like it'll prove anything, except the fact that you're just another one of Scratch's stupid, zombiefied followers!" He challenged.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:14 pm

(PLOT TWIST!)

Name; Blade
Gender; Male
Description;

http://fantasticfennec.deviantart.com/art/Serval-110647724
personality; NOT TELLING!
BoneClan or Rogues?; Serval!
Rank; ...
Other; LOOOL.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:15 pm

((xDD Oh dear. Added. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:20 pm

do somethimg with scratchpaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm

((I did.. Above.. xD Before your form..))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 pm

More. like, have him charge or something.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Scratchpaw snarled again, his eyes blazing. For a moment, an odd thought entered his head. The image of Scratch, must like himself at the moment, floated about. He shoved the thought away, and charged at Cougar.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Cougar prepared himself, this stupid organism would fall quicker than he would.

(prep impact!)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:27 pm

Scratchpaw slammed into Cougar, but was sent back a few feet himself. He snarled at himself, for being so stupid. "Come and get me!" He snarled again, his claws sliding in and out.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 pm

Blade leaped out, protecting Cougar.
"STOP!" His cyan eyes flashed.
The golden serval stood taller than Cougar by a good two inches, and was much more muscular.
"We can settle this easily or hard. If you get up and leave, and I will leave with my brother, no one will get any more scars."
He stood directly in front of Cougar, ready to shield him from an attack, but still saying calm. "Or, you can try and attack him again and all that will be left is bits and shreds of muscles."

Cougar panted, his legs shook from torn muscles and loss of blood.
He collapsed onto the forest floor. Panting, bleeding, hurting.

Blade looked back, but didn't lose his defensive stance.

"Take your pick, clan-cat. Easy or hard?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Scratchpaw met Blade's gaze evenly, not even flinching. Blade looked different then any cat he had seen, he looked like a much bigger and stronger cat. He saw Cougar collapse, and nearly smiled in satisfaction. Scratchpaw gave them all one last glare, and turned on his heel and dashed into the forest. His heart was thumping, and he felt faint and dizzy from blood loss. He wanted to get as far away as opissble from there.

((We should probably wait for Sub))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Yep. I gtg anyway, THE END!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:15 pm

((I'm here!))

Knife chased after Scratchpaw. She didn't care about Blade anymore, why had he come here?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm

Scratchpaw snarled, spinning around when he heard Knife following in pursuit. "What do YOU want?" Scratchpaw demanded, still feeling quite dizzy from his blood lose. He felt ready to faint, or collapse.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:19 pm

"Please, Scratchpaw, please stay. I really..." Knife stuttered. She hadn't said this in a long time, "I really like you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Scratchpaw's face went completely blank. "Wha.. What?" He managed to stutter out. He was officially going insane, he was hearing things. She hadn't relly just said that.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:23 pm

"I need you to stay, please. Be a part of our family, make friends. I-I need you so much," Knife cried. Something she hadn't done in a long time as well.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:24 pm

Scratchpaw's eyes were huge, and round. "B-b.." He couldn't speak, he couldn't think of what to say to that. "I can't go back, I .." She had to be lying, right? That was what Scratch's followers were, liars.. Right?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:27 pm

"Why not? Because your afraid of the servals? Because your afraid of three cats when you have someone who'll protect you? Why not?" Knife cried. She was getting a bit too out of control now, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:28 pm

"I'm not afraid," Scratchpaw replied, trying to keep his voice from trembling. "Because.. Because I don't belong there. I belong at my HOME." He enphazied the word.

((We'll have to try and not go too far.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:32 pm

((brb))

Knife sulked her head. "Well, if you don't come back..." Knife stared into Scratchpaw's eyes, "I'll be back for you and your little brother too!" She yelled and ran back to the rest of the boys.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Scratchpaw's heart pounded, thumped against his chest. If Knife really just wanted him, then he couldn't go home, he couldn't go back to BoneClan. It would put them in danger, and he couldn't risk that. He sighed as the sky turned darker, darker.. Nighttime. He wasn't tired at all, but layed in the nook of a tree, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Knife arrived at the camp with Panther, Cougar, and Blade. She never thought she'd see him again, Blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next