RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Knife spotted the two shrews and pounced on the, on for each claws. They felt numb in her grasp and she smiled. She kept the two in her mouth uncomfortably and came back to the camp.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Cougar dropped his rabbit in a small patch of grass,
and sat down. He was so hungry, hadn't eaten in days.
Cougar thought.

Panther chuckled, and dropped the finches in the kill pile.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:50 pm

Scratchpaw came into camp, and dropped his raven on the pile. He really wasn't hungry. He quickly wiped the blood off of his claws onto the grass, not wanting to let them know he had wasted perfectly good prey by shreding it.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Knife dropped his shrew into the pile. "Eat up, fellas," Knife ordered and smiled on the inside. These guys were like her family
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Cougar smiled, gulping down a sliver of the rabbit.
"Oh, Scratchpaw, would you like to hear more about the caravans?"
He inquired. Maybe this year Scratchpaw could come with them.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:58 pm

"Sure," Scratchpaw said, eager to forget about things for the time being. He sat down, and took a nibble of the raven, to make it look like he was hungry. He didn't want them worrying.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:02 pm

Knife smiled. SHe turned to Panther. "Would you like some?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Cougar took one last tear and then began.
"Well, do you have any curiosities before I start?
Any questions about either the past caravans, how they started, ranks, ecetera??"

Panther nodded slowly.
"No thank you. I'm finished."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:07 pm

"Well, how did they start?" Scratchpaw asked curiously, taking another small bite of the raven.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Knife nodded and walked into her den for a nap. Her dreams were very peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:17 pm

"Well, you can't really tell when they began, but we think it started with the wolves making an alliance with a group of cats after a fire,
and then they started the journey across.
Along the way they met the servals in Egypt, and then through the mountains they met the lynxes and bobcats."
Cougar began.
"The caravans began around them time that Scratch's grandparents were born, and they're still going today,
even though much has changed."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Knife nodded and started to fall into a deep sleep again. She was a light sleeper and this was very relaxing!
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 am

Silver yawned with she smelt finch. She froze. And she followed the scent. She didn't know she got closer to the missing ScrathPaw. She caught two finches and tried to carry both at once. It wasn't easy for she almost dropped them but she managed. And she caught a rabbit as well. She padded back to her own camp, dropping the prey into the kill pile. She didn't feel well so she didn't get her share. She walked slowly to a rock and sat alone on it; ears flat, eyes staring at her feet.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 am

"Wow." Scratchpaw said, awed. "They're pretty old, huh? How much have they changed?"
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:55 pm

"Oh, not very much I would say. They used to travel alone across the desert. But humans in egypt saw the servals leaving, and followed them along the caravans."
Cougar continued. Every time he talked about the caravans it made him even more excited for this years'.

Panther nodded. "That is actually where we met Knife too. She's really the daughter of a serval and a great leader called Bladestar."
Knife was a kit just like Cougar when I found her, my parents adopted her when her parents died from an attack.
I was an apprentice, but I think Cougar was roughly a newborn."

Cougar turned red underneath his pelt.
Thankfully his calico brother didn't go on about how bothersome he was as a kit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:56 pm

Scratchpaw grinned. "Cool!" The caravans sounded super interesting, and rather fun.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:34 am

((I'm bored. And I'm ungrounded!))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Knife woke up and nodded. "Ah, I miss those days!" She added.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Cougar laughed.
"Yes, are you going back this year? Maybe we could take Scratchpaw- after all it's only three moons away." He cocked his head in curiosity.

Panther's eyes darkended. "Hmmm. Yes, we might be able to take him as long as Bonestar doesn't freak out and attack us."
He paused, looking over at Scratchpaw.
"We're doing this for your own good-
your father was going to kill Foxpaw."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Scratchpaw froze in horror. "Wha.. What are you talking about? Dad loved Foxpaw!" Scratchpaw snarled, shifting instinctively to a denfensive position, angry.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:56 pm

Panther sighed. "Not enough...
He would have killed Foxpaw earlier if Cougar hadn't distracted him."

Cougar nodded.
"You probably wouldn't remember- you were both kits -
But after you were born your father wasn't pleased with the way Foxpaw looked, or acted."

Panther dipped his head.
'If it weren't for me overhearing your parents there would be no such thing as Foxpaw."
He paused slightly, sad to remember it.
"Your mother was crying as Scarheart was about to make short work of your younger brother, but Cougar tackled him head on.
They fought for a long while until Bonestar ran away with Foxpaw in trail."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 pm

Scratchpaw's eyes went wide with horror. He could not, would not believe his ears, he refused. He would remember that, he had to of.. But.. He couldn't understand it. Foxpaw looked exactly like Scratchpaw, just lighter in color. "L-liar!" Scratchpaw accused angrily. "You're all lying! I want to go home, and I want to go home NOW." He snarled defiantly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:06 pm

Panther turned away.
He couldn't blame him.

Scarheart wanted them separated, he didn't want the prophecy to fall on him.

"Two grey kits born under Bone,
one of Ash and one of Stone,
The sire will be overthrown."

Panther whispered.

Cougar sighed, and returned to his den.
Hopefully three moons would come sooner.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Scratchpaw growled, frustrated. "I said, I want to go home! Your.. Your lying. Your making it all up."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Cougar suddenly took sadness to rage, hearing Scratchpaw crying for home.
"Then do it! Go home! Go home to your dead father and lucky to be alive brother! Tell them everything!"
He stormed, knocking the grey apprentice off his feet.
Cougar looked down on him. "I saved his life, twice! TWICE!"
He roared, his tone no longer deep, but now piercing and loud.
"All for this!? I gave you the chance of a lifetime, the chance to join my family! And you rejected it! GO! GET OUT!!"
He screamed, the tone he was in could bust your eardrums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 26 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next