RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:28 pm

Silver was the first to yowl her protest against Scratchpaw being kidnapped. "We should send a few warriors to go find him! WE MUST NOW BE WEAKENED! WE MUST TAKE BACK OUR CLAN MEMBER!" She snarled in defaince.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Bonestar waited for her to quiet down. "I understand that, but.. We don't know where they went. Blood stench overpowered everything else, and no tracks of them leaving were left behind,"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Silver went silent. She was a good smeller, but her nose might not be able to overpower the blood smell. Her ears lowered with disaappointment. She thought somethng and decided to ask. "Can you ask StarClan to help us? Ask them to help us find ScratchPaw?" She yowled qestioningly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:37 pm

"They came to me and told me that he had been taken," Bonestar said quietly. "But they said I must find him myself."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Silver gave a nod of understanding. "When do you leave to find him? But who will temporarly take over when you go in search of him?" she growled not unkindly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:43 pm

"Well, my new deputy will be in charge.." She paused, nearly cringing. Of course, she had to pick a new deputy.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:50 pm

"Oh." Silver muttered. She had confusion flash in her eyes but it vanished when she noticed BoneStar cringe. Silver didn't know if there was a deputy or not.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:53 pm

"I'll pick the new deputy later.. I just need to.. think.." Bonestar drifted off. "Clan dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Silver got up, threw a happy/confused glance at BoneStar and padded off and disappeared as she went to resume her hunting before the meeting started.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Bonestar sighed and turned to Foxpaw. She felt like her whole world was falling apart, slowly, painfully. First it was the whole Scratch thing, and then having to kill Scratch, and then her mate dying. She didn't know how much more she could take. "How 'ya feeling?" She asked her son.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:20 am

Foxpaw looked teary-eyed at her mother. "Do you have to ask? My father just died, my brother could be dead, and..." He burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:22 am

Bonestar bit her lip, trying not to cry. She led her son into her den. "We'll be fine, it's all fine.." She soothed, lying to herslef.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:38 am

Foxpaw wanted to believe Bonestar, and pretended to, but deep down, he knew the outcome; Death.

Knife walked towards Panther. "Yes, I suppose it was a better time then, eh?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:39 am

Scratchpaw wondered how the Clan was doing, what was happening. He frowned. Maybe coming hadn't been such a great idea after all..
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:40 am

"Now Scratchpaw, do you remember your lessons from us?" Knife asked, not wanting his mind to wander.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:44 am

Scratchpaw nodded, "Yes, I remember all about the speaking, and how to arch your spine if you've pinned someone on their back, its a good defence."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:48 am

Knife smiled and nodded. She looked at the sky. Almost sunset. "Well, I guess we could go hunting a bit, couldn't we?" Knife suggested.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:49 am

"Sure," Scratchpaw said. His voice was dull.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Silver padded far from camp before sitting down on a lush mossy log. A tear hit the ground. •What was she going to do?! Her claws steathef and unsteathed, sinking and clawing the lush earth in front of herself. Her grey silver pale shone the moon color, but she sqeezed her eyes shut and flattened her ears. What was her fate?! What was her destiny?!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 am

Cougar started first, cantering out of the camp.
He tried to take in the air- squirrel, hare, raven... shrew!
The striped tom started to dash again off into the north.

Panther scented the raven, and headed west.
It was on the ground, probably picking at earthworms.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:47 am

Knife smelled a couple of shrew north and followed the scent, leaving Scratchpaw only one direction; south.

((Forgot how to spell scratchpaw for a bit XD)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:59 am

LOL.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:11 pm

((Oh.. WOW. xD))

Scratchpaw started heading North, sniffing the air. He spotted a mouse, and pounced, spearing his claw through it. He started tearing at it angrily, and when he was done stared at it. "Whoops," He muttered, throwing over his shoulder and sniffing to find more prey before Knife, Cougar, or Panther showed up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:27 pm

Cougar had no luck with the shrews, but he did manage to chase down some hares.
The trees were a blur as is emerald eyes focused on the brown animal ahead of him.
With one jump he quickly grabbed ahold of the animal's neck with is teeth, tumbling ahead but then coming back to grab the dead rabbit.
Cougar sighed, and started to return to camp.

Panther had sucessfully taken the raven, and a few finches from the low branches of trees.
The calico tom cantered gratefully back to the clearing.
On the way back he spotted Cougar dawdling with a rabbit.
It was always so humorous to watch his younger brother hunt because he acted so childish-
prancing about like a kit with it's first catch.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Scratchpaw looked at the sky. It was getting late, they would all return to camp soon and he hadn't managed to catch a single thing. He spotted a hare, and went for it. He pounced with all his might, and gave it a good bite to the neck. The plump animal lay limp in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: