RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Featherpaw padded much slowly back to camp. Well then, at least Frostpaw hadn't been here to witness that.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Frostpaw, actually, and followed. She snckered at Featherpaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:03 pm

Featherpaw spun around, and saw Frostpaw. "How much did you see?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:55 am

((And I'm lost again. I leave the posting to you buddies for A WHOLE DAY OFF OF RPING, And I come back and find That I am lost. VERY LOST. Anyway, -isreadingwhatchuguyspostedandisposting-))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 pm

((xDD Basically all that's happened is Frostpaw saved Scratchpaw from falling outta a tree, and Blazepaw pulled Featherpaw out of a thorn bush. Sorry if we go too fast, it tends to happen with JointClan. Heh.. ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:44 pm

((xD like when I go to bed at night, check on here in the morning to find two new pages. XD I'm bored.))

Silver was quiet as she sat there. She was bored yet... Confused.
;( sorry for short post I am on my phone and it takes me FOREVER to post long stuff =/ ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:49 pm

((xDD))

Foxtail padded up to Silver. "hey," He greeted quietly. He could tell she was confused and bored.

((Hehehe, I like making random charries to include people! xDD))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:54 pm

((LOL random cittiehs! Btw, I join squinly. I have a deer and jelly kitten but I need them to level up >•< xDDD ))

"Hey." silver replied to Foxtail. She was bored and hungry. She stomach growled but she was dead to her needs. She looked at FoxTail. She had never seen him before.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:56 pm

"I'm Foxtail," He introduced himself, his voice sounding like a whisper, gentle and soft. "Your Silver, right?"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:08 pm

Silver paused with surprise flashing in her eyes for a moment before she nodded. "Yes." she replied.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:32 pm

FRostpaw grinned. "Everything. Now I have a comeback. So HA." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:33 pm

"Hardy har har," Featherpaw grumbled. "For the record, I didn't need help. Blazepaw is just a stalker." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:42 pm

((im bored.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Foxtail had a slight crush on Silver, but she wasn't going to notice him, he knew it. Sadly, he was a rather quiet cat, he tended to blend in well, all to well. If you got to know him, he could be rather bouncy and full of energy. He nodded. "I've seen you around, that's all. So, how are you? Nice weather, eh?" he said, a slight grin springing to his face.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:52 pm

It was odd how guys always asked girls about weather. "Indeed." she replied. He was cute and firnedly, she had to admit. She herself was beautiful, yet deadly. A monster yet a ladybug.
((xDDDD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 pm

((Yeah, did I mention Foxtail is like, old-fashioned gentleman, cornish, sorta? But cool. xDD))

"Yeah," Foxtail smiled. "So, anything new with chu?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:56 pm

"Not really. I have nothing to do." she asnwered causily.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Name; AutumnLeaf
Gender; She-cat
Description; A autumn coat, orange eyes. Beautiful to some. On the back on one of her paws is a carving of a leaf.
Personality; Find out!
BoneClan or Rogues?; Bone Clan
Rank; Queen
Other; Snowkit is the kit she's exoecting, will be born in winter.

Name; SnowKit
Gender; she-cat
Description; Will be described when born
Personality; Will be described when born
BoneClan or Rogues?; Bone Clan
Rank; Kit
Other; Not yet born

Name; Delia
Gender; SHe-cat
Description; A golden coat with dark golden stripes in other areas.
Personality; Sneaky, short tempered, nice once your her friend.
BoneClan or Rogues?; Loner please
Rank; No rank
Other;
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

((DANG THREE NEW KITTIEHS ^^))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:59 pm

((Accepted, Clique Fan. ;] Added to the front, you may begin role playing. ;) I might have a few cats open.))

"Same here," Foxtail sighed. "Do you want to go hunting? To help the Clan of course."
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:04 pm

(( Actuley 2, I just wanted to make Snowkit so I don't have to later. SNowkit isn't born yet. And thank you! DO you want to start off? :) )
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:05 pm

((Sure! :] ))

Stormclaw padded along in camp, pretty much bored out of his mind. He spotted Autumnleaf, and padded over, smiling. "Hey! What's up!" He asked his friend.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:08 pm

"Nothing much" I just threw out, I didn't really knew I was expecting yet. "WHat about you?" I smiled, trying to carry on a bit of a conversation. I gave a little yawn, I didn't get alot of sleep.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:10 pm

"Nothing really," He said. "I'm mentoring Frostpaw, which is a bit of work, if I do say so myself. She's doing well," He added, not wanting to make the young female look bad.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 pm

"Want to go hunting or something?" I wish I had something to do, I longed to be a mother, I wanted to have a child so badly. "If your not busy or anything...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next