RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:14 pm

"Sure! Frostpaw's busy, so I'm free for a while," Stormclaw said, starting out into the forest. The very forest that had been so dangerous only a few hours ago, but now was harmless.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

Location : Just gazing into the sky, looking for a shooting star to wish on.

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 pm

I started walking to the way of the forest. Right now was a good time, the prey was very plentiful. I had a craving of rabbit. Mmm... Stormclaw was a nice male to hang out with, but nothing more than a friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rpcentral.forumotion.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:19 pm

Stormclaw smiled at Autumnleaf, who he didn't think anymore then a friend. He sniffed the air, pricking his ears for the sound of prey.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Then I heard some leaves crunch nearby. A elk started walking across the path, and I went into attack mode. I was the sneaky, but also fast hunter.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:27 pm

((Woah, big prey and little kitteh. xDD That'll feed a heck of alot of cats. 0.o))

Stormclaw left Autumnleaf to her prey, and pricked his ears once more. He paused, and then launched himself to the air, snagging the bird on a branch he had been watching, and landed on the ground perfect all fours.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:35 pm

(( Hehe... I know.... she's a good hunteh? lol ))

I staarted to drag the elk back to campus, Luckily we weren't that far. I put it in the kill pile. I'de maybe grab something later. Today I tempted myself to get twenty other prey. Naw, I told myself. I'de never get that. Prey was plentiful, but I couldn't do it. I just felt really energetic this last moon.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:35 pm

(( Lech, that was a bad post. I need more detail. ))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:52 pm

Stormclaw gaped at the elk sitting at the center of the fresh kill pile. "Geez, Autumnleaf, nice catch!" Stormclaw siad, the surprise in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:28 am

((LOL LITTEL KITTIEH CAUGHT HUGE ELK! LOL))

Silver nodded once to Foxtail and took off running. She hoped he would keep up. She waited for him at the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 am

I gave a little laugh, Your showing off!, I told myself. "At my old pack I was the best hunter..." I said yet quietly, Wind Clan. That was before they died of a sickness. My siblings, Father, everyone. It pinned me closer to the ground. "What do you wanna do next?" I said cheerully, taking my mind off the dreadful situation. But maybe, just maybe, I wasn't the only cat left.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:55 am

Foxtail raced alongside her, grinning. "I can keep up," He assured her when she stopped.
~~~
"Cool!" Stormclaw grinned, admiration shining in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Music
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
Music

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:04 am

"What do you wanna do next?" I asked once more, gosh, Stormclaw was more handsome than I thought. Stop it!, I told myself. I would let that happen, I just wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:12 pm

SSilver gave a nod and raced aahead, vanishing in ferns yet running silently.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:34 pm

Foxtail followed. His paws seemed to glide upon the forest floor, a silent killer.

Stormclaw felt a strange feeling overcome him. Autumnleaf looked really pretty today.. Like .. REALLY pretty. Stormclaw shook his head quickly to clear it, and shrugged. "I-I'm not sure. Whatever you wanna do is fine." He couldn't like her, that would mess up the friendhsip.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Bonestar looked at Scarheart, smiling. "Do you wanna go on a walk? You know, just to talk..?" She asked shyly.
~~~
Claw looked around the forest, sniffing for prey. Mom had died, and Dad.. Who knows where he had gone to.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:04 pm

Scarheart nodded and smiled. "Let's go," He said.

((DO you wanna find Claw on the walk?))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:06 pm

((Hecka yesh. xDD))

She grinned, and started into the forest, following the small dirt path. She suddenly stopped, and out of the bushes scurried a mouse, and out behind it pounced a small, apprentice aged cat. That looked exactly like her. Her clone.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Oh Starclan, not another one! Scarheart thought, and pleasently asked, "Who are you?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:08 pm

Claw looked up, shocked to see another lifeform. He cocked his head. "Oh, hi." He said. "I'm Claw, and you are?" Even his voice sounded slightly like Bonestar's, only more boyish.
~~~
I wonder what he thinks..? Bonestar thought as she eyed this Claw character.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:31 pm

"I am Scarheart, and this is my mate, Bonestar," Scarheart introduced kindly. He thought he knew who's kit this was; Scratch.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Bonestar knew for a fact that it was Scratch's kit, and hoped to StarClan that Scraheart didn't think any different. The kit DID have striking looks like herself, like a clone or twin. Bonestar nodded, "Are you lost?" She asked.
~~~
Claw shook his head. "No, I live in the forest, I don't have a Clan," He explained, his deep dark blue eyes striking as they gazed at the two cats. "Bonestar, hmm.. sounds familiar."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:50 pm

Of course it does! Scarheart thought. "Well, since you don't have a clan, would you care to join Boneclan?" Scarheart asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:52 pm

"BoneClan sounds familiar too," Claw muttered under his breath. His deep blue gaze looked over the two one last time before nodding briskly. "Sure, why not."
~~~
Bonestar looked at her nephew, almost smiling. She would not tell the Clan who his parents were, and if Scarheart did.. Ick. Graypaw would go all ninja on poor Claw.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:56 pm

((XD NINJA GREY!))

Scarheart smiled and leaded Claw towards Boneclan. He only hoped that no one would realize who he was...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:59 pm

Claw followed, smiling, and completely unaware that his very own father had committed murder and traitorship. He padded into camp, and was confused to hear loud gasps of shock.
~~~
Bonestar padded alongside Claw, not bothering to react to the glares from her three nieces, and even Scratchpaw. "Woah.. Who cloned Bonestar?" Scratchpaw hissed under his breath. Graypaw stared at Claw, confused. "She seems protective, like it's her kit." He noted.
"What?! Her kit, it can't be. She's mates with Scarheart.. Right?" Featherpaw protested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next