RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:39 pm

Frostpaw turned red. "Really. It wasn't a-alot." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Featherpaw raised an eyebrow. "Frostpaw, no offence, but it sort of was. Scratchpaw could've DIED, and it probably would've shaken the whole Clan with depression and greif, and he would be D-E-A-D," Featherpaw said all in one breath. "Thank you," She added.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm

FRostpaw just shrugged, and managed a small smile. "Well then..." She sighed and walked into the apprentice den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Featherpaw grinned as she padded away. They both liked eachother, that was obvious. She wondered if they'd ever under up together.. Hmm. Interesting thought.

Scratchpaw was in the den, snoozing. The whole almost-dying and then racing his friend, best friend, back to camp had kinda tired him out.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:17 pm

( Name; Blazepaw
Gender; Male
Description; Blazepaw is a shaggy tan tom. He has long fur and a medium-sized tail and paws. He has a gray-white underbelly and sparkling green eyes.
Personality; Blazepaw is a curious, "prancy" apprentice. He loves to mess around and cause trouble, and is an expert at lying and acting.
BoneClan or Rogues?; BoneClan
Rank; Apprentice
Other; Crushing on Featherpaw.

Name; Pondleaf
Gender; Female
Description; Take a nice guess. xD
Personality; She is a kind, friendly-hearted warrior. She doesn't have very many mood flaws. If you REALLY bother her, she'll get a little aggresive, and might disappear for moments at a time. She enjoys kits and apprentices a lot.
BoneClan or Rogues?; BoneClan
Rank; Warrior
Other; Scratchpaws' mentor?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:18 pm

((OHMYGOSH I LOVE BLAZEPAW. xDD I want him for my pet kitteh. Approvified. Both of them. ;D ))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 pm

(Hee. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:20 pm

((Can we have Blaze and Feather role play together? PLEASE? -Big Eyes-))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 pm

(Sure. xD)

Blazepaw was sitting outside of the apprentice den, secretly spying on Featherpaw. He watch Frostpaw disappear into the den.
Frostpaw looked at Scratchpaw and sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Featherpaw rolled her eyes at Frostpaw as she disappeared into the apprentice den where Scratchpaw was snoozing. She spotted Blazepaw, sitting outside the den, not really doing anything. In her opinion, he was a complete show-off and got into trouble far to much for her tastes. She gave him a look.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Blazepaw saw Featherpaw looking at him and gave her a quizical look.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Featherpaw padded over to him. "What are you doing, stalking me?" She snapped, rolling her eyes. She didn't exactly know how right she was.

((xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Blazepaw blinked. 'Is sitting here, far from you stalking?" He said, using his EXPERT lying skills.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:32 pm

Featherpaw narrowed her eyes at him. "Whatever," She rolled her eyes at him, padding into the forest. She didn't really feel like going with her mentor at the moment, its not like Blazepaw would care anyways.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Blazepaw just shrugged and padded over to the fresh-kill pile.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 pm

"Why is he such a freak?" Featherpaw muttered, looking at the ground as she walked, fairly fast, through the forest. He irritated her so much. She looked up in time to see herself go headfirst into a thorn bush. "OWWW!"

((KItteh vest ready? xDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 pm

(Yesh. Whyz?)

Blazepaw didn't notice and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 pm

((Cause Featherpaw's already irritated, and she just ran into a thornbush. She's bound to blwo, you know, just in case. xDD Blazepaw is a very attentive crush. Heh. xD))

Featherpaw tried to rip herself free, and managed to with only losing a few scraps of fur. "Ow, ow ,ow!" She yowled at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Blazepaw pricked his ears at the sound of Featherpaw's voice, and stood up. He followed her scent and found her in a thorn bush. He grabbed on of the vines and pulled it with his jaw. It broke off, sending Featherpaw out.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Featherpaw flew backwards, and landed on the ground, unhappily. "I didn't need any help, I was doing just fine," Featherpaw muttered, eyes down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Blazepaw scoffed. "You were not." He agrued.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:55 pm

"Was too," She replied, some fur missing. "I was completely fine."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Blazepaw flicked his tail dismissivly. "Suit yourself." He had and padded away.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Featherpaw stuck her tounge out childishly, and then put it back in quickly. "Thanks," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Blazepaw nodded and disappeared into the ferns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 8 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next