RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 am

She had just wanted to be with Scarheart, she felt comforted. "I'm.. I'm sorry." She felt compelled to say. "I acted.. Really weird with the whole Scratch thing and.. yeah." Bonestar said, sighing, ears down.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:40 am

"Oh, it's fine," Scarheart assured, wrapping around Bonestar for her comfort. "It's all over now, and we can be together more," He said optomisticly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:43 am

Bonestar nodded, purring slightly. "Yup," She smiled. "He's gone for good, thank StarClan," She grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:15 am

Silver watched her leader walk away. She sighed. How boring it was. She yowled and vanished into the brush.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:49 am

Branchthorn wrote:
Bonestar nodded, purring slightly. "Yup," She smiled. "He's gone for good, thank StarClan," She grinned playfully.

"How about we start that off by hunting a bit? The prey pile looks a little low," Scarheart smiled. He loved being with Bonestar even more ever since they mated.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:37 am

Frostpaw grinned. "I'll race ya to camp." She said, and dashed off.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:36 am

Scratchpaw grinned, bounding after her.
~~~
Bonestar nodded, "Sure," They padded out, nearly being knocked over by Frostpaw and Scratchpaw.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:30 pm

Scarheart sighed as he watched Scratchpaw dashing. "He'll be a great warrior someday," He assured Bonestar.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Scratchpaw passed Frostpaw slightly, but then he slowed by mistake, her taking the lead.

Bonestar nodded in agreement, watching her son and Frostpaw running. "Yeah, he'll be great."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 pm

"Well, let's just get back to the hunting," Scarheart replied, and started towards the deeper part of the forest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:27 pm

Bonestar nodded, following. She flicked her ears, sniffing and listening closely.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Scarheart also sniffed, pointing his head in all directions.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:36 pm

Bonestar crouched down low, and stalked forward, his tail low but not so much that it dragged. She pounced, and cleanly nipped the vole on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Scarheart mimiced Bonestar like he did in his early years. He smiled and lunged into a random bush, only finding an abandoned mouse.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:43 pm

Bonestar grinned, burying her prey. She knew Scarheart copied her, even when he was younger he had. She found it sort of funny, but cute none the less.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:45 pm

SCarheart laughed nervously as he buried his prey. He knew she knew, but it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 pm

Bonestar rolled her eyes playfully. He could be so funny, not meaning too, but still, sometimes. She caught another mouse, and smiled at the sky. The sun was setting, and the sky was turning reddish and pink, and even purple.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Branchthorn wrote:
Scratchpaw grinned, bounding after her.
~~~
Bonestar nodded, "Sure," They padded out, nearly being knocked over by Frostpaw and Scratchpaw.

Frostpaw beat him to camp and padded in. She smirked when he came in a while after.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 pm

"Heh," Scratchpaw grinned, dropping is prey.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 pm

"I win!" Frostpaw teased him. She smiled and padded over to Featherpaw.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:28 pm

"BLEH," Scratchpaw teased, and padded away.

Featherpaw grinned. "I did good, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:29 pm

Frostpaw looked at her questioningly. "What do you mean?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Featherpaw grinned evilly. "I left you alone for a reason with him," She snickered. "Geez, I could hear him yowling form cmap, what was that about?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm

Frostpaw frowned. He fell from the oak tree. Or almost. I pulled him up, and he thinks I'm a hero. I'm not, right?" She said.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:36 pm

Featherpaw gaped at her. "Frostpaw, you saved my cousin from dying, I'm pretty sure you're a hero in ALOT of people's eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 7 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next