RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))

Go down 
+2
Suburbia
kieran c:
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:05 pm

(And NEWPHEW. xDD)

Frostkit smiled. I'm fine. My paw just hurts a little." She said, swiping her tail over her body.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 pm

((ONLY NIECES. xD Maybe.))

"That's good." Scratchpaw said, trying not to freak out. He liked Frostpaw, he knew thta.. Just not how much.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Frostpaw grinned. She liked Scratchpaw. A lot.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Scratchpaw grinned, forgetting his thoughts for a moment, almost being sucked into Frostpaw's eyes. "Yeah.. so..."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Frostpaw blushed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:15 pm

Scratchpaw looked at her. "Umm.. You wanna go hunting? I mean, if you want to and if Bonestar says its okay and.." He trailed off into silence, his tail down.

((Wow, Scratchpaw SUCKS at asking girls out. xDDD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:17 pm

Frostpaw gleamed. "Sure!" She replied.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:19 pm

"Bonestar, we're going hunting!" Scratchpaw called over his shoulder, grinning, and then dashed into the forest with his friend.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 pm

Frostpaw chased after him, her heart pounding.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:25 pm

Scratchpaw tried not to feel self-conscious. He flew through the forest, seeing the leaves and things fly past him. He stopped, panting, heart pounding for different reasons other then that he was out of breath.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Fostpaw banged into Scratchpaw, and tumbled over him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 pm

Scratchpaw grinned, and helped her up. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:32 pm

Frostpaw shook her head. "Nah. I'm good." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Branchthorn wrote:
Bonestar shrugged. "I really don't think so, they all think I'm a traitor, my own nieces are wary of me."

"Prove yourself.I will defend you if you wish. But, you are the leader and they must obey you as I obey you." she said. She liked Bonestar. She was the best leader. period.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 pm

Scratchpaw nodded. "Good," He said, and then suddenly turned around and crouched down low. He stalked forward a few steps, and then leaped into the air gracefully. His claws dug into the birds back as it was taking flight, and Scratchpaw came back down with the limp prey on his claw. He nudged it toward Frostpaw. "You cna have it, if you want it."

"You don't have to defend me," Bonestar grinned. "It's nice to know I have such loyal cats in my clan."
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm

FRostpaw shook her head. "You." She replied.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:38 pm

"You sure?" Scratchpaw asked. "I'm not hungry, I'll bring it back to camp," He decided, and was about to bury it. "Last chance?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Frostpaw grinned. "I'm good." She said again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

Silver smiled. "No need. You are our leader, and thats all. You will remain our leader, gratefully and we shall greatfully serve you." she smiled and touched noses with her leader.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Bonestar smiled at Silver. Silver was .. Peculiar. She was different, that was certain, but she was loyal nonetheless. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:43 pm

Silver dipped her head. She had a clan and a leader. perfect. She happily swished her tail and smelt the air.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Scratchpaw nodded and buried the prey. He grinned, and jumped up a tree, coming to sit on a tree branch. He gasped at the sight. "Dude, come up here, it looks.. Amaizng."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:48 pm

((xD Dude? More like dudette. LOL))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:50 pm

Frostpaw hopped after him. She sat on the branch he was on. She smiled at the sight. "Everything is finally peaceful." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:52 pm

"Finally," Scratchpaw agreed, smiling at the sight. They got a whole bird's eyesview of the forest, the tree tops seemed to glisten and the flowers seemed bright and cheery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))   () BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!)) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

() BoneClan () Part 2 () Sounds Like Fun! NOT. () ((OPEN!))
Page 5 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next