RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:57 pm

Wolf and Fernpaw bounded after him.
"You'll be fine," Branchstar reassured him, purring. "All you need to do is check is they have wounds or anything, if you have any concerns and/or questions, come to me." She smiled, and checked on most of the Clan, pressing cobwebs to the few wounds they did have,
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:03 pm

Moonshadow folowed her mot of the time, getting to know most of the cats. They seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:26 pm

Branch smiled, and called to the rest of the Clan as she lead Moonshadow into her den. "You guys can go hunting or work on the dens, if you need something to do!"
"Moonshadow," She said, once inside and away from anyone hearing. "I need to talk to you,"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Moonshadow was a little scared. Had he done something wrong? "Uhm, okay," He said and walked into Branchstar's den.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:43 pm

"You didn't do anything," Branchstar chuckled. "Besides, even if you had, you wouldn't be getting yelled at." Branchstar said. She still really didn't approve of Mistress's methods, and had no clue where she was now. "You remember last time, when I joined with you guys, and I was Branchthorn and whatever, right?" She asked. She was confused on how to explain this, but she would try.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:48 pm

"Yeah," Moonshadow recalled. That was a weird day. he was also feeling relived that Branchstar wasn't mad at him.

((When I saw You Didn't Do Anything, I was like, I know I didn't do anything I was just siting here watching you! XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:50 pm

((Hehe, Branchstar can state the obvious quite a bit. xDD))

Branchstar blinked, trying to find the words. "If I ever, ever, EVER start acting like that again I want you to attack me, do anything you find fit to snap me out of it," Branchstar said, feeling REALLY stupid at that point.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:56 pm

"Uhm... Okay?" Moonshadow said doubtfully. Attack her? That's pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 pm

Branchstar could see and hear the doubt and confusion in his voice and expression. Should she tell him about the wave of power thirst she had felt? Or not? She felt it was the right thing to do.. "Alright, that's all." Branchstar said, and almost gasped in relief as she heard the entrance rattle and Wolf, Fernpaw, and Kira come bounding through with lotsa prey.
"Why don't you go eat," BRanchstar advised Moonshadow, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:06 pm

"Sure. Do you want anything?" Moonshadow offered, smiling.

Kira bounded into camp, smilin'.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:09 pm

"No thanks," Branchstar said, laying down in the front of her den. She watched her Clan swarm over the food like bugs.
You could easily make the whole forest you Clan, you know. She thought, and then shook her head. That wasn't her at all, that was Branchthorn. She needed to stop think like that, her Clan trusted her, counted on her.
And that would make it all the more shocking,

Wolf grinned at Kira. "Oh, wow, this is really weird. I haven't been around this many cats in a while," He said.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:17 pm

"Me neither!" Kira said. And stuff.

Moonshadow nodded and ran towards the kill pile.

((And Stuff XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:20 pm

"You are so descriptive," Wolf grinned sarcastically. Fernpaw and Graypaw shared a plump vole, and the whole Clan looked half decent, for the moment.

I could make you do whatever I wanted. Branchthorn snorted.
Branchstar sighed, and watched the sunset. Soon, all the Clan was in their dens, sleeping peacefully. Branchstar wasn't though. She tossed and turned, thoughts of Mistress clouding her head. She decided to go on a midnight stroll, and silently stalked into the forest.
She had no idea what was going to happen next..

((OMG~ EPIC MOMENT. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 pm

((I'm gonna improv))

Moonshadow, making sure the coast was clear, sneaked out of his den. He had to make sure no one was watching him. As he crept out of the forest, he dipped in the pond to mask his scent. He kept on going and headed towards Mellowclan.

((PM me what this oh so epic moment will be!((
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Branchstar kept walking, and then suddenly collasped. She panted hard, and knew in that moment that Branchthorn was taking over. "StarClan help me!" She whispered, before her eyes turned blood red, and she stood up, smiling. She bounded toward MellowClan camp, smiling as Mistress invited her in.
"Branchthorn, pleased to see you," Mistress smiled, eyes bright with evil.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:50 pm

Moonshadow had reached the camp by the time Branchstar had entered. "Mistress..." He started, but trailed off, unaware that Branchstar was here.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:53 pm

"Great, you're both here." Mistress snarled, and let him in.
Branchthorn came up, smiling. "Oh, look, I'm not the only one leading JointClan into turmoil." Branchthorn snickered, and then suddenly wondered if he thought she was Branchstar.
Oh. Holy. StarClan. Moonshadow's a traitor? Oh, help me help me help me! Branchstar thought in Branchthorn's head miserably.
Can it. Branchthorn thought back, shoving her away so she couldn't hear or see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Moonshadow kept a straight face. "Mistress, can you remind us again why we are here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:58 pm

"We're here to get those wretched JointClan kittypets. We're here to conquer, to dominate the forest. You're in the Clan to be a spy, to watch Branchstar closely to make sure she doesn't hurt Branchthorn." Mistress said, her lips curling in delight. "Branchthorn, I want you to control Branchstar most of the day. Make her have the Clan working overtime, with patrols of any kind, and rebuilding camp, something like that. That way when we attack, they'll be weak. Moonshadow, you are important, very important. One screw up and everything is ruined."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:54 am

Silver scensed something was terribly wrong. She had seen Branch collapse. "B-b-b-Bra-branch???" She couldn't go to sleep. She padded past the pond. She was entering MellowClan territory now. She could faintly hear what Mistress was saying. Her hackles raised. 'Work them hard and make them weak when we attack,' she was saying. Fear shot through her. She had to tell Branch. She knw something evil was inside her.(branch i mean). Mistresses words rang in her ears as she ran soundlessly to camp, green eyes wide orbs of fear and danger coming in the future. She ran into Wolf on accidently and hit the ground knocking her breath over of her. She gasped for breath as she staggered up.

"We're here to get those wretched JointClan kittypets. We're here to conquer, to dominate the forest. You're in the Clan to be a spy, to watch Branchstar closely to make sure she doesn't hurt Branchthorn." Mistress said, her lips curling in delight. "Branchthorn, I want you to control Branchstar most of the day. Make her have the Clan working overtime, with patrols of any kind, and rebuilding camp, something like that. That way when we attack, they'll be weak. Moonshadow, you are important, very important. One screw up and everything is ruined."
Thhe words ring in her ears. She suddenly stopped. "Branch. BRANCH!" She growqled and raced back to Mellow Clan camp and masked her scent in the pond. What was taking over the forest to kill JointClan? She would fight! She raced back to her own camp. why she was going back and forth no one knew. not even herself.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:49 am

Holy. Snapples. wrote:

Moonshadow dipped his head in understanding, "I will not fail you, Mistress."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:44 am

"You better not. Now, you may go back now. And watch out for Silver, she might know a little too much," Mistress warned, and melted back into the night.
"C'mon, let's go before Branchstar breaks through and attacks the crud out of you," Branchthorn said, and hurried back to camp, unseen by Silver. She snuck into her den, curled up, and fell asleep, and in the morning, Branchstar woke up panting. She wildly looked around, and sighed. It had to have been a dream, only a dream.

.. Right? She could ask Moonshadow if anything weird happened last night. She padded to his den, shaking him lightly to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Silver threw a gance at Branchstar. She was wary and rowled at MoonShadow. she knew. She had to tell Branch Her green eyes wide with fear and glared and hissed at everything only to find it wouldnt harm her. Many would notice her odd behavior...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:00 pm

Branchstar averted her attention to Silver, and took her aside. "Silver, what's wrong?" Branchstar asked, her deep green gaze concerned.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 pm

She whipped around hissing and claws unsteathed until she noticed it was her eader. "Sorry. It just that...." She glanced around. "MoonShadow isn't anywhere around is he?" she whispered so only branch could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next