RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:20 pm

Kira nodded. "Yeah. Let's split up. Since there's four of us, we'll each go in a seperate direction," He offered his idea like an instruction manuel
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 pm

Wolf nodded, and followed.

Branch agreed, and padded toward MellowClan camp, following the scent. She saw a flash of Silver and Wolf's fur and felt a pang of jealousy hit her. She was about to enter MellowClan camp..

Fernkit heard her mother, and quickly bounded up the stones, and hid.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:09 pm

Silver suddenly slowed down and was silent as she crept forward, paw by paw.. paw by paw... She flickered her tail telling wolf to be silent for she sensed the kit near. Silver edged colser to where the kit was hiding....
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Fernkit felt them, and sprang out. She yowled, bounced across both Wolf and Silver's noses, and made a mad dash into the forest,
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Kira herd Fernkit's yowl and ran in the other direction. He had to catch her.

((Can I catch her? XD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:27 pm

((Fine. xD She'll get away soon, I promise. Heh.))

Fernkit looked behind her, and saw Kira. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Fernkit shouted, and forced herself to run faster, faster, had to go faster..
Branch pounded after them, and glared at Silver and Wolf as she passed. Her fur bristled with jealousy, and she forcused on getting her suicidal daughter back. xD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:36 pm

"NO!" Kira yelled as he pounded on. Stupid Suicidal neice! He thought as he kept running. As a last resort, he tried to make a long jump, an attempt to land in front of Fernkit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:36 am

Fernkit didn't expect it, and slammed into him. She looked around wildly, she was practically cornered by her family members. She did the first thing that came to mind, and that was slash everyone, which probably wasn't the bestest idea ever.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 8:12 am

Kira grunted, though Fernkit wasn;t strong enough to damage him severly. Kira tried tripping her as she was continuing slasing everyone else.

((btw, your right. NOTHING HAS TO RESORT TO VIOLENCE! INCREASE THE PEACE!))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:44 am

Fernkit stumbled over, crashing to the forest floor. She cried out, clutching her paw close. "I THINK YOU BROKE IT!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:32 pm

"I did not!" Kira replied skeptically. He picked Fernkit up by the scruff of her neck and started back towards home. He wished he didn't have to do this.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:35 pm

Silver slowly lowered herself to the forest floor. They all hated her. They had glared. "I don't think any of your family will accept me or like me at all. They all keep... glaring like I must have done something terrible." She whispered. She took a step back and wondered if she should get help from Wolf or high tail and run away, and mourn.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:54 pm

"No, they like you just fine," Wolf said, watching Branch stalk off after Kira with Graykit in tow. "They're just.. They're just a little hostile, we weren't exactly the favorite in our Clan," Wolf siad.
Fernkit twisted and wriggled. "I need to go!" She shouted, her eyes drooping tiredly. "She wants me to hide, she wants me to go back, she wants me to rule the forest.." Fernkit yowled once before falling asleep with tiredness. It was almost obvious who she was talking about. Mellowstar.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:41 pm

Kira laid Fernkit down, sighing. "It's about time, huh?" He asked Branch quietly, not wanting to wake Fernkit.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Branch nodded, forcing her fur to lie flat and concentrate on her kit, not Wolf and Silver. What Fernkit had said made her blood run cold. "I can't believe her, I can't believe she's trying to get my kit to go onto that side." Branch whispered, her voice low.
Fernkit tossed and turned in her sleep. "I have to go!" She mumbled sleepily a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 pm

((I have an idea for the next morning))

Kira nodded. "You don't have to worry. I'll make sure she's at least alive..." He promised and smiled at Branch.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Branch nodded thankfully, and smiled breifly. "I'm staying awake tonight, to make sure she doesn't sneak off again. Graykit won't be a problem, I'm sure." She added, and picked up Fernkit by the scruff, and lead her into the den.
~~~
Wolf stared off after Kira and Branch in stunned silence. He shrugged, and smiled at Silver. "They like you, I promise." He said finally.

((WHATSTHEIDEA?))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:02 pm

((I'll Pm it to you.))

Kira smiled and walked over to Branch and the cat he hadn't gotten the name of. "Hey," He said, "Can I have your name?" He looked at Silver.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

"That's Silver," Branch heard Wolf say from inside the den, and scowled. Why was she so jealous of Silver? She wasn't a threat.. Right?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:10 pm

"Well then, Silver, you're welcome to stay with us if it's ok witth Branch," Kira assured, "And it probably is." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Wolf grinned, though he knew deep down how much Silver irritated Branch. He didn't quite know why, was it because she was jealous? How could that be?
Graykit padded in, and sat by his sister. "Mom, you can go out there, I'll watch her." He said, and Branch nodded tahnkfully, and padded out.
"Silver, right?" Branch asked, teeth gritted.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:41 pm

((We'll begin when they go to sleep))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Graykit and Wolf slept soundly next to Branch, who had dozed off in spite of her earlier pledge to keep Fernkit from sneaking off. Fernkit though, was wide awake. She had probably upset Mellowstar, and was freaking out. Mellowstar had murdered, she knew that, and what if Fernkit herself were to have screwed up so badly that she got murdered? She shuddered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:19 pm

Moonshadow look from side to side and knew that the coast was clear. He padded on into the hoard of sleeping cats, except for one. The heir. He continued towards her and whispered, "Fernkit!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Fernkit's head snapped up, frightened, and then relaxed. "Moonshadow.. Right?" She whispered, and made her way out of the den, stepping over her family. "She's not mad, is she?" Fernkit asked. She knew who this was because Mellowstar had shown her a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next