RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

= JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

= JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble Empty
PostSubject: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 pm

This Rp is approved!
~alley.
-- Major Plot --

Mellowpetal, Mellowstar's daughter, took Dawnkit, and tricked Grasstail! Dawnkit escaped quicckly, but Grasstail, who soon found out she was Stripepelt's sister, is still trapped. Mellowstar is controlling her, and making her do anything Mellowstar wants. Peaceheart, Raincloud, and Stripepelt set out to save her, but will the three of them stand against stronggers, and more experianced warriors of MellowClan? Stripepelt is dertimed to save his sister. Or instead, will he put two more of his clanmates in danger?

-- Season & News --

Season - Spring

Prey - Coming back

-- News --

- OPEN. OMG, part 7!!!!! WE couldn't got this far without the help of Branch, Me, Kishu, Sage, and Delilah! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- New plot Plan! This one includes mostly me, Sub and Branch.

-- The Form --

Name;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Rank (Or Wanted Rank);
Clan;
Other;

-- JointClan --
The Brave & The Bold

(Banner coming)

-- Leader's --

Fernstar & Larchstar - Branch & Larch

-- Deputy's --

Grasstail & ??? - Vixen and ??

-- Medicine Cat's --

Sparkleheart & Raincloud - Harvey & Dawn
Apprentices - ??? & Bluepaw - Vixen & ???

-- Warrior's --

Shadowheart - Branch

Nightmask - Larch

Thunderfrost - Vixen

Flamepelt - Vixen

Peaceheart - Vixen

Robinheart - Vixen

Rosepelt - Harvs

Stripepelt - Branch

-- Apprentice's --

Smallpaw - Vixen

Lionpaw - Vixen

-- Queen's --

Fernstar - Branch

-- Elder's --

Meadowshire - Vixen

-- Kit's --

Pufflekit - Vixen

Harekit - Vixen

Amberkit - Branch

Bashkit - Branch

Pinekit - Socky

Swiftkit - Socky

Cinderkit - Socky

Dawnkit - Raincloud

Duskkit - Raincloud

Lightningkit - Raincloud

Spottedkit - Raincloud

-- Mate's --

Raincloud & Stripepelt

-- Passed Away --

Firefeather - Old ShadeClan Warrior - Killed by Branchstar

Branchstar - Old JointClan Leader. Killed by Mellowheart

Lionstar - Old JointClan Leader. Killed by Tigerstar

Hazelkit - Old JointClan Kit. Died from Whitecough

Sweetheart - Killed in fight. Mellowheart's Sister

Starrygaze - Killed in fight. Mellowheart Follower

Bark - Killed in fight. Mellowheart Follower

Shine - Killed in fight. Mellowheart Follower

Star - Killed in fight. Mellowheart Follower

Carton - Killed in fight. Mellowheart Follower

Fellow - Killed in fight. Mellowheart Follower

Scratchheart - Killed in fight. BloodClan Member

Brackenheart - Killed in fight. Old JointClan member

Hazelpaw - Hostage. Killed by Mellowstar & Followers

Cloudpaw - Hostage. Killed by Mellowstar & Followers

Stormwind - Hostage - Killed by Mellowstar & Followers

Mellowpetal - Traitor - Killed in fight by Wolfstar

-- Exiled --

Lock (Hawkstar) - Dredjarel

-- MellowClan --
The Quick & The Sneaky

(Banner coming)

-- Leader --

Mellowstar - Branch

-- Deputy --

Scorchwhisker - Socky

-- Medicine Cat --

???

-- Warrior's --

There's just a bunch!

Moonshadow -Suburbia

-- Hostages --

Grasstail - Vixen

-- Queen's --

Breezepelt - Raincloud

-- Elder's --

???

-- Kit's --

Crowkit - Raincloud

Last edited by Vice Vixen on Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:25 pm

((Stripepelt put his Clanmates in danger? Sure, sure, make him look like the bad guy.. xDD JUST KIDDING! AWESOME THREAD!))
Stripepelt growled, and his eyes flickered to Grasstail. "She is not stronger, I'm getting you out and now." Stripepelt declared.
Mellowstar flicked her tail lazily again. "Stripepelt, I really wouldn't if I were you," She warned, mockingly.
Stripepelt snarled, furious, and charged at Mellowstar and Grasstail. This was going to be too easy.. Stripepelt thought, but he was dead wrong.
"STRIPEPELT! MISTRESS SAYS STOP!" Mellowstar called out, yowling. Stripepelt stopped dead in his tracks, right next to Mellowstar. Something in him told him he had to follow her commands, but he didn't want to. It was just like last time, and he had died that time. He struggled, he felt like he was not getting enough air to breathe when he did.
"Mistress says go sit by your sister." She commanded, and he struggled not to. He couldn't help it. He did.
"I'm.. Sorry.." He managed to say to Grasstail under his breath. "We'll.. Get.. Out, I.. Promise."
Mellowstar smiled. "Wonderful, another prisoner."

Last edited by Branch on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Grasstail growled. "Told you! Lazy Furball." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm

"Shut up," Stripepelt growled. "Dawnkit, A KIT, got out faster then you." He snarled, struggling.
"Shut up, both of you!" Mellowstar commanded, smiling. "Sit up STRAIGHT." She commanded. Stripepelt struggled, but sat up very straight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Grasstail sat up straight. "She wasn't..controlled." She struggled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Stripepelt struggled, and looked like he was having a seizure for a couple seconds, and then lay on the ground, panting, struggling.
Aww. Little Stripekit can't get up? Little StripePAW, can't get up? Mellowstar thought to him. Stripepelt growled, wriggling, trying to get free. He couldn't. I'm not Stripekit nor Stripepaw! He protested, thinking to her.
"If you hadn't gotten tricked in the first place.." Stripepelt muttered to Grasstail.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Grasstail sighed. "Not my fault!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 pm

"I guess not, but still," Stripepelt said, laying on the ground still. "Stripepelt, call me Mistress." She commanded. Stripepelt panting, growling. "N..o.." Mellowstar cocked her head. "WHAT?" She asked. "Nothing, Mistress." He said in defeat.

((Let's wait some for Larch and Raincloud.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Raincloud hissed, tempted to tackle Mellowstar. She saw Stripepelt struggling on the ground... without anything holding him down?

That was IT!

The medicine cat leaped at Mellowstar, blind and deaf to anything but the battle. Wildly, she tried to tear at the leader's side, without thinking.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 pm

Mellowstar shoved at Raincloud, growling and snarling. Two warrior pinned her down. Mellowstar smiled, "Aww.. Little Rainpaw sad about her little friend?" She growled in her face.
~~~
"This is all my fault.." Stripepelt moaned to Grasstail, and struggled to get up again.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Grasstail growled. "Don't do anything. Mellowstars doing it to make you mad!" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 pm

"Well, it's kind of working!" Stripepelt exclaimed in a whisper. He managed to sit up, and growl. "MellowHEART. Oh, MellowHEART?" He taunted. She spun around, "Sit, Stripepelt, and be quiet." Stripepelt sat without thinking. "STUPID POWERS!" He cried out.

((Shouldn't we wait a bit for Larch? Plus I have to go,))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:44 pm

(kay.)

Grasstail grumbled. "This is boring just sitting around!" She said, a bit too loud.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Mellowstar growled, and spun around. "Ok, fine then. Both of you, lay down and go to sleep for all I care!" She cried in irritation. Stripepelt layed down, and his eyelids grew heavy.. He struggled to stay conscious, but slipped into sleep.

((Bye! Don't go far without me! :D ))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:05 pm

Larchstar stepped up behind Raincloud. "Don't you dare, Mellowstar." She took a deep breath.

"Not all of us are dead. Your power makes you think you can do anything, but you can't!" Her claws slid out, and she bared her fangs.

--

Brackenheart dashed through the forest. It had been long enough that he could fight again. Following the scent of JointClan towards the MellowClan border, he broke into a sprint.

Mellowstar!

He scented the leader and silently crept into the cover of a bush where he couldn't be seen. Brackenheart had no JointClan scent thanks to being originally from a clan of rogues. (Well, he was!) They were all dead now. Instead of smelling like JointClan, he smelled like the forest.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:29 pm

((Dead? We're all dead? Huh?))

Raincloud breathed through her teeth, seething with anger. "Yes I am, Mellowstar. I may be young for a warrior, let alone a medicine cat, but I've got just as much determination as one!" She tried to leap up, but was pinned down, and swiped with her claw at the leg of one warrior. He wasn't perturbed, and the gray she-cat lay there helplessly. She hardly caught the scent of Brackenheart before mysteriously being knocked unconscious by a force of Mellowstar's.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 pm

((No, we're not all dead... the ugly people are! You know, the "I-don't-like-these-guys" people?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:17 pm

(Guys, remember, Grasstail isn't gettin' out until awhile in this part.

Some MellowClan warroirs smirked and growled and Larchstar. "They little kitty mad?" One of them teased.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:45 pm

Larchstar pretended not to be insulted. "Of course!" she snarled back. How will they respond to that?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Stripepelt was sleeping, he couldn't help it. He slipped in and out of it, hearing snippets of the conversation MellowClan and everyone was having. He was endangering them, he had from the start. He managed to shout. "Just leave, get Grasstail and then leave." He could deal with Mellowstar himself.

(( Nobody is dead..? Mellowstar isn't dead, or anybody.. I don't get it? Stripepelt and Grasstail don't get out for a while, and only people with powers are effected by Mellowstar's power.))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:33 pm

((I know, Branch. Sorry for the confusion.

Delilah Nemidah wrote:
((No, we're not all dead... the ugly people are! You know, the "I-don't-like-these-guys" people?))

I was trying to say that Brackenheart's family is dead.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:34 pm

(( OH! I GET IT NOW! xDD ))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 pm

((Ah, okay.))

"I'm fine with what you say, and no matter what you do growl at me, I won't give in by letting myself get out of control" Raincloud paused for a moment, pretending to weaken, and then lashed up, getting a warrior in the eye. He cried out, and then backed up, but Raincloud recognized the other warrior.

Breezestep?

"Why are you fighting?" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:46 am

Grasstail nunged him. "I'm not a kit!" She hissed, Mellowstar put her to sleep already before, so she was full of power. Mellowstar still controlled. She was able to get up, because Mellowstar was busy, and didn't have power on her as strong as she did. Glowing at (Who was fighting with Mellowstar) to let her do it she unlsleathed her claws and chuckled. "You lost your power for a moment!" Oops.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Stripepelt growled. "Maybe not, but I am the one who endangered everyone, and caused this mess!" He said, feeling like his father rather then himself.
Mellowstar spun around, slashing hard at Grasstail. Full concentration, she yowled. "GRASSTAIL. SLEEP!"

Last edited by Branch on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

= JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next