RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

= JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble

Go down 
+5
Suburbia
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
kieran c:
❝ lauren ❞
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

= JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:59 pm

Cricketsong was cheerful and hyper, as usual. (xD) She spotted Junglesoul. grinning and bounded over.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:08 pm

"Cricketsong! Hello!" Junglesoul greeted. He was bouncing on his paws. Up, down, up, down, up, down... ((XDD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 pm

"WASSUP?" She sang out, grinning. She was bouncing, and jumping, and twitching around.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:21 pm

((XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD$))

"NOTHA!" Junglesoul replied, also smiling. "YOU?" He continued.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Dewpaw heard screeching from camp. "It must be Junglesoul and Cricketsong..." she sighed, wincing. ((Lol XD)) She glanced back at her mentor. "What? Oh, right," she remembered, sniffing the air. Immediatley the aroma of mouse washed over her. This time Dewpaw had lots of time to stalk her prey. However, she didn't step lightly; the mouse could feel the vibrations in the ground from her paws. But by the time it looked up, Dewpaw had already pounced, and then the pale yellow she-cat killed it with a swift bite to the neck.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:59 pm

"Yes, it must be," She sighed, also wincing. They always caused a little bit, okay a lot, of noise in camp.
"Great job, Dewpaw!" Fernstar praised her apprentice. "Just remember, when stalking you need to step lightly, so the prey doesn't feel you or hear you. You were quite lucky that you had pounced right then." She grinned.
~~~
Cricketsong bounced. "Nothing, BUT I AM BORED. REALLY BORED." Cricketsong was a new warrior, was still a little.. Immature? Reckless? IRRITATING? (xD)
~~~
"So, Maroon, do you know anything about your sister?" Branch asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Maroon shook his head. "Cricket left when she was apprentice. She changed her name to something Heart, but who knows." He recalled.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:40 pm

((Wait, my Cricket? What>))

Branch nodded. "Hmm."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 pm

Kiki (Branch) wrote:
"Yes, it must be," She sighed, also wincing. They always caused a little bit, okay a lot, of noise in camp.
"Great job, Dewpaw!" Fernstar praised her apprentice. "Just remember, when stalking you need to step lightly, so the prey doesn't feel you or hear you. You were quite lucky that you had pounced right then." She grinned.
~~~
Cricketsong bounced. "Nothing, BUT I AM BORED. REALLY BORED." Cricketsong was a new warrior, was still a little.. Immature? Reckless? IRRITATING? (xD)
~~~
"So, Maroon, do you know anything about your sister?" Branch asked.

"UGH! Boring isn't FUN!" Junglesoul agreed, still bouncing. "C'mon, let's run around!" He invited.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:23 pm

"M'kay." Cricket grinning, and started chasing Junglesoul. Though Cricketsong was cheerful, hyper, IRRITATING, she also a little shy inside. Deep, deep, deep, deep, DEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP down she was shy. She liked Junglesoul secretly, but she didn't want ANYONE to know.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 pm

JUnglesoul was having so much fun living in the moment. Then he started thinking about Cricketsong and... He realized something. He like Cricket! He never thought about it but now, he knew. He couldn't believe it. He kept running though, wondering if she thought about him like that.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:48 pm

She did, but kept on faking, as she had been perfecting for a while.
She chased Junglesoul, grinning. "I"M GONNA GET YOU!" She cried out, pouncing.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 pm

Junglesoul immediatly stopped. He thought that if he stopped, Cricketsong would jump over him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Cricketsong had jumped right before Junglesoul had stopped, and she flew right over him, and into a bush.
"Ow."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Junglesoul ran over to Circketsong by the bush.
"You ok?" He asked, hoping not to give away his recently aquired feelings.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 pm

"I think.. I'm ok.." Cricketsong mewed.
She put pressure on her paws, and none of them hurt too much. She flicked her tail, her ears, and then looked at Junglesoul. "I'm fine, and by the way.."
She reached out and touched him with her paw lightly. "Got you," She teased.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Kiki (Branch) wrote:
((Wait, my Cricket? What>))

Branch nodded. "Hmm."

Maroon shrugged.

(That was his sisters name before she left.)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 pm

((WEIRD. xDD))

Branch nodded, and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:22 pm

(Time forward! xDD)

Toby stopped at the entrance of JointClan. She ducked when a familar cat came near. "Oh my god..."

Maroon nearly jumped. "Cricket!" He whispered.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:24 pm

"Snap." Branch said. "Holy SNAPPLE." She muttered under her breath. She had no clue that she looked like Branchstar, and no clue Cricket, or Peaceheart was going to FREAK when she saw Branch.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Peaceheart froze. She turned and went toward the entrance. 'Huh.." Then she saw them. "Oh God!" She whispered and froze, staring right at her friends.

Maroon walked weirdly toward her. "Criket..?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:29 pm

"Cricket!" Branch cried quietly, standing in total shock. Branch's emerald eyes blazed/
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:30 pm

Peacheart wobbledd closer. "Maroon? Toby? Wolf? Branch? Felix?" She whispered in utter shock. "I can't believe it's you!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:31 pm

"Dude, neither can we!" Branch grinned, bounding forward. She looked more like Branchstar I and Branchstar II then ever. Only she was a girl, not a boy.
~~~
"StarClan, it is you!" Wolf cried.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:45 am

Peaceheart snapped back to reality. "What are you doing here? Father's gonna kill you!" She whispered."Branch and wolf, you aren't safe here either!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble   = JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

= JointClan = Part 7- Returning trouble
Page 16 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next