RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:37 pm

With a snarl, Silver plunged into the deputys mind in return. She latched on the memory that she knew he would forget once she finnished him. The memory of mistress telling them to brain wash her. In Silvers mind she blocked moonshadow from destroying the memories he was trying to deleted. She in return to him invading her mind made the memory of mistress telling him to brainwash her vabnished. The memory was destroyed. Nothing sprcaip about the birthing memory: just the image of westling with her siblings. She stabbed deeper into the deputys mind. She watched a memory of the battle. She destroyed it as well. She also destroyed the memory of MoonShadow and Mistress. Delight flooded her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 4:40 pm

Moonshadow was done, and happy, for he had made false memories for Silver to destroy. He returned into his body and forced Silver out, her not even remembering the attack. "Silver, are you okay?" Moonshadow said, faking a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:11 pm

((post deleted sorry))

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:57 pm

(((SILVER. xDD Dude, its supposed to work. Please change the post.))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:16 pm

((evil peoples DDD: and it's PINKIE. XDDDD I didn't want ta be brainwashed -hisses- but oh well I geuss.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 pm

((You don't have to delete the post, just edit so she IS brainwashed. xDD Sorry for the misunderstanding, Pinkie.))

Branchstar padded around camp tediously, and then decided to go on a walk, maybe catch up with the patrol she had sent out. Come to think of it, WHY had she sent that patrol out? They needed rest, to cool off after the Mistress incident, not more work. She padded out to the forest to go and get the patrol before they went to much work.
She padded up, finding the patrol. "Where is Moonshadow and Silver?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Meanwhile, inside her, Branchthorn was trying to reign control again.
"No, no.. NO! She can't find out!" Branchthorn hissed inside her head, so she couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 pm

Kira looked at Branchstar with confusment. "There, uhm, right there," He said catuosly, his tail flicking towards the front of the patrol.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:10 pm

Branchstar looked at Kira. "Thanks," She started toward them, and then stopped abruptly, looking REALLY odd. She suddenly was very ridgid, and she began transparent, and then solid again. Branchthorn sat next to her, growling. "Dang, that was hard to get out," Branchthorn snarled, and lunged at Branchstar. "You'll ruin the plan!"

((Hehe, I love making it harder. xD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Moonshadow and Kira were unaware of the situation between Branchstar and Branchthorn.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Branchthorn was invisable to everyone else except Branchstar and Moonshadow, so it looked like Branchstar was going off the deep end. She wrestled on the ground with her alter self, looking like she was having a dramatic seizure. Branchthorn snarled. "YOU'LL RUIN THE PLAN!" She hissed again, pinning Branchstar.
Branchstar shoved back, horrified. "WHAT PLAN?" She flipped Branchthorn, slamming her to the ground and slashing her neck as hard as she could.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:29 pm

Moonshadow looked back at her fighting herself in a sense. He wanted to help, but that would look weird.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Branchthorn and Branchstar suddenly broke apart, panting and bleeding. "You'll screw it all up!" Branchthorn panted again, quietly.
"What? What will I screw up?" Branchstar repeated, horrified. They were planning something, something BIG. Something BAD.
Suddenly, Branchthorn had a thought. "Moonshadow, don't wipe any memories, I think we can use this to our advantage. I'll let her remember." She snickered, and they became one again.
"She tried to KILL ME!" Branchstar said, looking simply mad. She looked at Kira and Wolf both. "Didn't you see them?"

((She's gonna look crazy and nobody will believe her even if she DOES warn them about the attack. Heheh, I am SO mean. xDD))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:37 pm

Kira cocked his head to the side, everything looking sideways. In other words, he looked like an idiot without the drool.

"Whhhhhhaaaaaa?" He said, dragging it out and getting higher.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:40 pm

"You didn't see her?" Branchstar said, eyes completely wide. "B-b.. She nearly killed me! She was ranting about some kinda plan.." Branchstar trailed off, looking from Kira to Wolf.
Wolf raised an eyebrow. "Branch, I think your tired. C'mon, lets get to back to camp.." He said quietly, starting to lead her back to camp.
"B-b-b.. I'm fine! I feel fine! I'm not crazy, I saw her. And I know for a FACT that Moonshadow's a traitor!" Branchstar snarled accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Kira nodded and said, "She is definately tired, calling the deputy SHE PICKED a traitor!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:49 pm

Branchstar glared back at Moonshadow, teeth bared, but let herself be lead back to camp slowly. She bristled, she KNEW she had seen right. She KNEW that she wasn't crazy. But they didn't seem to believe her.
"Why don't you get some rest," Wolf said lightly, but firmly. He left her in her den.
Branchstar looked at the sky from her den, angry that nobody believed her. They trusted her to lead the Clan, so why not trust her now?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:01 am

"You should listen to your friends; get some sleep," Moonshadow advised. You'll need it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:04 am

Once Kira and Wolf had disappeared, it was only Moonshadow and herself. "You know what?" She snarled, eyes wide and teeth bared. "I'll figure out what your doing, I will warn them before you can hurt my Clan." She vowed.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:10 am

Moonshadow smiled. "But how do you know? Maybe I'm on your side, " He said, waiting for Brancthorn.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:13 am

Branchthorn came out again, and showed up next to Moonshadow, grinning. "Heheh, this is fun."
Branchstar said, eyes wild again. She lunged at Moonshadow, claws out and teeth ready to RIP.

((Hehe, KIra's gonna be like WHAT THE FLIP, WE HAVE A CRAZY LEADER!>))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:15 am

((Lolz, later))

Moonshadow smiled and rolled under Branchstar. "Missed."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:17 am

Branchstar snarled, getting REALLY irritated. She glared with pure hatred at him, and yowled, lunging at him and bowling him over.
Branchthorn snickered, and watched. "CUE.." She paused. "KIRA AND WOLF!" She yowled, nobody but the two hearing her.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:20 am

Kira ran into Branchstar's den. "Woah..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 am

Branchstar was trying to literally KILL Moonshadow, which probably didn't look too good. She snarled, and tried to slice his neck.
Wolf dashed in, horrified. "BRANCH STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" He commanded, and Branchstar stopped, looking behind her. "But you don't understand! He was.. And.. See she's right there!" She spun around, but Branchthorn had already disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:24 am

Moonshadow could smell the scent of death approaching, only to be given another chance, a SIGN! He slipped out of Branchstar's veiw and started towards his den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: