RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:05 pm

"No, he's in the warriors den," Branchstar said, suddenly feeling like she was being closed in upon..
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 pm

Silver hesitated. "I ... know that you have... something...." She paused and said with her mind, EVIL before she said it outloud. "evil Lurking... inside...you. And I..." She needed to know if Branchthor was listening. She was risking her life if the evil cat was listening to her telling her leader something the evil branch would try and kill her when the evil THING got a single moment...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Branchstar froze. "Oh, StarClan. Oh, StarClan. Oh, StarClan." Branchstar said, moaning. "I.. I was HER, wasn't I?" She asked. She felt odd like a moment, she knew it was Branchthorn. She had to fight it off...
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:35 pm

Silver's eyes widened. "I saw you collapse and I followed... What ever the other thing in you is and I overheard Mistress saying that we where kittypets and that they would kill us all and for MoonShadow... He still serves Mistress. I heard. I saw him. I'm not lying. Mistress has ordered for MoonShadow to braiwash you and make us all work hard so then we are weak and then when Mistress attacks... we all will be too weak to do anything and then we all ..." She froze and growled the word. "Die." She growled. Her wide green eyes stared into Branch's. "I don't want any of you to die. But we must be wary. We must watch." she whispered. Fear scent just flew off herself in hot heat waves of fear. I seemed as f Silver was about to die. She felt dizzy and tettered slightly and nearly fell over but rightened herself. She felt suddenly ill and sick.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:50 pm

"Silver," Branchstar said. "If I EVER start acting like that, either attack me or get everyone in camp away, far away." She said, and felt herself jerk forward. Her eyes turned red, and she smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:54 pm

With a hiss she slashed at the red eyes. "I WILL KILL YOU YOU EVIL LITTLE MONSTER!" she sanrled and slammed the red eyes enemy to the ground, her heavy paws pressing the evil cat's face nto the dirt. She prayed to starclan that Branch would turn back...

((EPIC MOMENTS HAVE ARRIVED TO JOINTCLAN! LOL))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:56 pm

(xD)
Branchthorn slashed back, clawing at Silver's eyes and then biting deep into her neck. Thank StarClan nobody was awake, yet. Branchthorn snarled, and wrapped a vine around Silver's mouth quickly. "Zip it!" Branchthorn hissed, eyes darts.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:03 pm

(Dont rip meh kittiehs eyes out! I will get chu if you do! xD )

Silver claws raked Branch Thron vicioucly.. Growled, she went limp and hoped her plan would work. She suddenly used her mind and ordered with her mind, "SLAM TO GROUND!" She instantly make BranchThorn be thrown off herself. She got up and remained tense for attack.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:05 pm

Branchthorn smiled, not effected. "Doesn't work, little kitty!" She slashed.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:10 am

((HEY BRANCHIE ITS MIDNIGHT, 12 AM!!!!! IM SNEAKING ON!!!!!!! OH YEAH xD))

Silver hissed. "No one can trust you."

Last edited by pinkpupgal98 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:46 am

((UMM.. Could you please change that to heck, something else..? We're not supposed to cuss..))

Branchthorn snarled, slashing hard, Suddenly, for one millisecond, her eyes flashed green. "Get the Clan out of here, don't let Moonshadow leave though!" And then she was Branchthorn again, eyes red and threatening.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:22 am

Silver had her shoulder caught when this time BranchThorn slashed. She tripped the enemy and raced away. "WAKE UP YOU HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!" She yowled at Wolf, Kira and the others. She pushed Wolf up and ordered to him, "Get everyone out of here! Run! Flee! leave none behind but run! I'll stay here! Its important. I can't let MoonShadow leave camp! Make sure he doesn't leave camp!" she told Wolf. "Wolf, lead them out of here. Run! NOW!" With that she raced to the medicine cats den and shook the healer gentley, waking her up. "You have to get out of here! Follow Wolf! Go!" shehissed and bounded away before she got a responce.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:06 am

Wolf scrambled up. He grabbed Graypaw and Fernpaw, and started leading them out groggily. "I have to stay!" Fernpaw snarled, and Wolf nodded. She scrambled back with Silver, and Branchthorn, facing Branchthorn evenly.
"Get. Away. From. My. FRIENDS!" Fernpaw snarled, gulping, and then lunging.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Silver clawed BranchThorn. Her lip curled in rage at this monster.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Branchthorn crashed to the ground, cuts covered her. She slashed at Silver and Fernpaw, grazing Fernpaw's neck, and getting Silver's face cleanly. She snarled, and fell to the ground, and then her eyes changed back to green. What nobody noticed is that her eyes were green with red flecks.. Branchthorn was still controlling Branchstar. She panted, and staggered up.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Silvers muzzle bled. She didn't care. Silver could still see red in branchs ryes. She slammed the cat to the ground. She released but remained tense. She yowled for all to get away. She begged starclan in her mind to help them and rid them of the evil branch. She litterly BEGGED. She felt sick and dizzy...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:31 pm

Well, Branchstar felt more then sick and dizzy. It was only her that was feeling the pain, only her. She was slammed to the ground, and yowled. "Knock it off, Silver!" She moaned, turning on her side.
Fernpaw didn't noticed the faint flecks of red, and raced to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 pm

"Sorry I just saw..." it hurt her muzzle. She sat down but remained tense. She had seen the red flecks. She felt...
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:45 pm

"No, it's fine. I.. She shouldn't have done that AT ALL." Branchstar said, sighing and nuzzling Fernpaw. Over Fernpaw's shoulder, her eyes flashed red and she smirked, but then back to green again.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Silver growled as the red eyes flashed again. She then closed her eyes and trywd to relax. It didn't work. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:27 pm

"We'd better go get the rest of the Clan.." Branchstar said, sighing. She padded out, and lead Wolf, Kira and everybody else back to camp.
"What happened?" Graypaw demanded, eyes worried oceans.
"Well.. I.. Someone attacked camp." Branchstar said, her gaze low. She looked at Silver, a look that said 'DON"T YOU DARE TELL!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Silver gave a Tony nod saying she would never tell the clan. The wound on her muzzle stopped bleeding and she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:36 pm

(((We need to wait for Sub a little.)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:39 pm

((KK cuz Kira needs say somethin.))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 am

((Mesa here for a bit))

Kira ran over to Branchstar. "What the heck was that for?" He inquired.

Moonshadow was blurry after he promised he wouldn't fail his mistress. He was really confused, and remembered his promise to Branchstar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next