RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))

Go down 
+3
❝ lauren ❞
Suburbia
kieran c:
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:25 pm

"But I did," Branch grinned as Moonshadow pinned her down. She knew she couldn't die, she knew that she couldn't for Fernpaw's sake. "OFF! MOONSHADOW! MISTRESS SAYS OFF." Branch snarled, shoving him, and getting up. "MIstress isn't mistress at all. Her name is MELLOWHEART. Becauses shes oh so mellow and harmless," She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 pm

"But she's MY mistress, because I serve HER!" Moonshadow retorted and tried to roll Branch off of him.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Branch clawed and snarled. "What IF she dosen't suceed? She doesn't care about you at all, she'd feed you to dogs before she'd give up ruling a bunch of cats!!!"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:02 pm

"That's her choice, but it's my destiny to serve her. It doesn't matter what she thinks of me," Moonshadow explained vigerously.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:50 pm

"Really? You would rather serve someone who treats you like DIRT then serve someone who treats you nicely? How do you know its your destiny?" Branch cnoubntered.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:08 am

Silver was behind. She snuck around and crouched behind Wolf. She brushed her tail against him. She used her mind to tell him something. "Wolf, slowly follow me. Me and Branch are going to get you out of here." She said with her mind as she lead him away to the nearest brush. Once they where near she shoved him behind the brushes and whispered so only he could hear, "Get out of here! Run!" She darted away And told Kira the same she had told Wolf. She pointed a long claw at the brush where Wolf had gone. "Follow me to there. Once you get there, run to camp. Go! Hurry!" she whispered urgently into his ear.

((LOL SIlver doesnt have a icky butt! xD Nice Branch I loved that one. xD Yo guys left meh and now I gotta reread the posts and catch up on chu. lol))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:24 am

Silver went back to Kira. She prodded him very hard. He wasn't following. With a silent quick movment she gentley yet firmly swung him onto her back and ran silently to the cap. She easily put him in a warm moss den and said with her mind, "I will be back Kira. Its Silver. Look, STAY HERE UNTIL I COME BACK WITH BRANCH AND FERNKIT." she said with her mind, intrurrupting his dreams. She dashed away and raced back to Mistress's camp. She noticed WingStar bleeding. She froze with horror for a secound she though Branch's father was gone. She noticed his flank was rising and falling and relazed. She crept up to him and gentley poked his tail. "Wake up! Silver says wake up!" she hissed so only the remaining of them could hear her. She geussed she would have to get WingStar out of here first. She grabbed his scruff and pulled him up. He was heavy. But she had to do this. She pulled him up again, this tim supporting him and helping him along. None of them had noticed her. That was good. She pulled WingStar along, begging him in her mind to just wake up and run. With a sigh, she easily slung him onto her shoulders and ran. She had to get him to camp. He was heavy but she didnt care. She finally reached the bushes and raced back to the camp. She settled him in another moss bed and raced away to get the remaining cats. She was hoping none of them would see her. She growled, "Silver says wake up and attack Mistress, she hissed at the sleeping gaurds. If they saw her she was a goner.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:04 am

Holy. Snapples. wrote:
"Really? You would rather serve someone who treats you like DIRT then serve someone who treats you nicely? How do you know its your destiny?" Branch cnoubntered.

"I-I-I... shut up!" Moonshadow failed at explaining. Because he didn't know how to. Maybe Branch was right. Maybe Mistre- no MELLOWSTAR did treat him like dirt. He never really put much thought into it. "Well, who would treat me ni-ni-ni-nicely?" He asked Branch in a low voice so Mellowstar wouldn't hear.

Kira awoke with a start but realized Silver was saving them. He stay put, seeming to be asleep but really just laying down and squinting.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:49 am

"I would." Branch whispered. "I wouldn't make you do anything for unless you felt like it. You could join JointClan, and lead a normal life, no being a servant." Branch said, eyes huge. Silver was getting them away, perfect.
~~~
Wolf helped Kira up quietly, and lead him into the bushes. "C'mon, we're to go to camp. Branch is saving us. And Fernpaw, it looks like." He siad.
~~~~
Fernpaw tended to Wingstar's wounds quickly, then help him hobble over to Wolf and Kira.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:32 pm

"I-I don't know. I mean, I don't know how to lead a normal life. Serving is all I know. And besides, Mellowstar would kill me if I tell here," Moonshadow explained.

Kira nodded and whispered, "Let's go, then!"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Wolf helped the trembling and weak Wingstar to camp. Fernpaw oke up everyone else, and they snuck away quietly.
Branch shook her head. "She can't resist Fernpaw and I's power, I could make her good, I could make her do anything. And the Clan would take care of you, and show you that its not all about serving."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:39 pm

Moonshadow was silent for a minute and replied, "Fine. I'll go with you." He smiled a bit, which he hadn't done with a nice tone since he met Grasstail.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Mistress hissed in anger, and lunged at the two.
"MISTRESS! BRANCH SAYS STOP!" Fernpaw and Branch shouted, both glowly faintly white. mistress froze in midair, trying to fight it, but tumbling to the ground.
"Go back to JointClan camp, if anyone asks, say that you have Branch's full permission!" Branch hissed quickly to Moonshadow.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Moonshadow nodded and ran towards the Jointclan camp as fast as he could. He slowed down to a walk, howe ever, as he entered it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Wolf's head snapped around, and he glared at Moonshadow. "What are YOU doing here? You're Mistress's little puppet, aren't you?"
~~~
Mistress was pressed to the ground by the force of Branch and Fernpaw's power. "Fernpaw, go, Moonshadow might need you. I can handle this." Branch said, and Fernpaw scampered off hesitantly.
Branch let Mistress up slowly, and they stared at each other, eyes locked. Suddenly, they met in head on collision in the air, and they were wrestling on the ground. Branch broke away, paws dripping in blood. Mistress lay on the ground, bleeding, but not close enough to death in the opinion of some.
"Why.. Why aren't you killing me? Why aren't you finishing it?" Mistress stuttered.
"I have my reasons," Branch said, standing directly above her. They stared into each other's eyes for a long moment before Mistress spoke.
"You had so much potential, but you were so weak." Mistress stated quietly.
"I'm letting you live, I'm letting you continue your sorry life. I'm letting you live because one, you'd be more miserable living and not having power then roaming the skies and plotting. And two, because you are my grandmother." Branch said, and turned around, and walked away.
Mistress was done for. For now.
~~~
Wingstar was too hurt, he lay on the ground, writhing. Suddenly, his head shot up. "Fernstar?" He whispered, blinking. "Wait for me," He whispered, and then he was.. He was gone. his time was up.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 pm

Silver froze at the den's entrance. Her glaze fell on WingStar as her eyes clouded with fear and pain. "He's... he's.." she couldn't say it. She juust stared, blinking away tears as the image of Fernpaw slahing the leader. a tear hit the ground. He was gone. She had lost him. A yowl escaped her. A yowl of sorrow and pain for this loss that had become. This yowl broken anys heart. She yowled for WingStar. He had left this cruel world. And what if...?
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:49 pm

"Oh, StarClan, no!" Wolf cried as Branch entered. Branch's eyes clouded, and she raced over to her father. She crouched over him, "No.. no.. noo.." She whispered. "He hated me, and he died without me saying that I was sorry," She whispered, blinking away her tears.
"We're going to need a new leader," Wolf pointed out softly, his tail gently and comfortingly wound with hers.
"Nobody can step up now, we're all shaken and frazzeled from this whole thing," Branch sighed.
"Mom, why don't YOU step up as leader?" Fernpaw put in.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:51 pm

Silver didn't say anything. Her eys where downcast and filled with pain. She nuzzled him. "He.. Will be joining.. StarClan." she sniffled, her voice thick with grief and pain. She gentley licked the leader she had terribly failed to save. She stepped back. She wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:54 pm

Wolf put his tail on Silver to comfort her. "Don't be hard on yourself, it was his time to go," Wolf soothed.
Branch felt shocked at the pain and pang of jealousy that racked her body at Wolf touching Silver. She shook it off, and stared incrediously at Fernpaw. "B-but.. Me? I can't, I'm a rogue, remember?" Branch sighed.
Mellowtail and Stormrage stepped up first, and dipped their heads. "You are JointClan, you are meant to be our leader!" They started chanting her name, and slowly, Stripepelt, Shadowheart, and everyone joined in.
"Branchstar! Branchstar! Branchstar!"
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:58 pm

She tooka another step back. "He could have lived. But he has left us. I barley know him but he deserves to be honored. I shall also honor him if you wish." she looked straight into Branch's eyes. "You MUST be our leader. We depend on you, Branch. We NEED you."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Branch felt like a hurricane of emotions hit her. First, it was shock, everyone had shunned her before and NOW, only NOW they were depending on her to lead them. Then, it was a rush of power thirst. Branchthorn was still inside her, waiting for her chance to take over, she knew for sure. Mistress had created a monster, yet Branch could control her, for the moment.
"I-I.." Branch's voice faltered. Could she really lead the Clan? Could she really keep Branchthorn under control? Well, it looked like it was a risk she was going to have to take. Nobody could step up now, but her. "I'll do it."
Wolf nodded approvingly, Fernpaw smile like a ray of sunshine. "Mom, you'll need a deputy." Fernpaw reminded her lightly.
"Yes, of course." Branch said, her voice taking on a tone of authority. "Moonshadow, you're loyal and brave, and I know you'll be a wonderful warrior of my Clan, will you help me lead it and be my deputy?" Branch asked.

((We gotta wait for Suburbia. ;) ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:05 pm

((KK LOL I havent seen suburbia in a few days O.o))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:01 pm

"I, uhm... Aww, why not?" Moonshadow said, shocked. He had just been on Branch's side for 5 minutes and already she asked him to changed from a servant to a deputy!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:11 pm

Branchstar trusted him, plus, if her wacko Branchthorn side came out, Moonshadow would have the guts to beat the crud out of her so she wouldn't hurt anyone. Branchstar dipped her head, "Thank you," She gave him a look saying she walked to talk later.
"Wolf, take Fernpaw and Kira and will you go hunting?" Branchstar asked, "And Moonshadow and I will check on the rest of the Clan."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Kira nodded and replied, "M'kay." He started towards the forest.

Moonshadow was still a little freaked out by all this, but decided to go along. Checking on the clan wasn't so hard, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))   \\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.)) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\\// JointClan/MellowClan \\// Part 8 \\// Have Faith \\// ((UPDATED. PLEASE READ.))
Page 15 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next