RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:13 pm

My eyes, Shoot!, I thought softly, "You mean how they turned Deep navy? That was me seeing my future, I loss touch with reality when I look." I tried to smile softly and then caught a flicker of Scarlette's thoughts, they weren't hers, but better yet what she was seeing through the vampires eyes. My own eyes widen and I focused on the thoughts of my Twin, my eyes turning a murky grey and felt my body slump slightly.
Seeing as my Twin as a vampire was confusing but scary. He was going to take this 'flower girl's' life. I gasped and blicked coming back before Scarlette did. Running towards the bathroom door and opening it, not even thinking about Jacob. Tackling my Father as I tried to barrel my way through the house towards the door, he caught me and gave me an odd long look, "Lilliana Maire Emmington! What the heck have you done! Turning a normal! How could you!"
I blinked once, "I could because I did! Now take care of him and Scar! Th-There's a vampire! He's going to kill somone! I have to help!" I burst into tears and he shook his head, "Calm yourself. Your going to be fine."
I winced and then had a choked hold on a nearby pillow, there was excruciating pain as I felt one person in the back of my mind slip away into a painful death, their thoughts were screaming in my mind drowning out everything else and I yelped, it hurt me, just knowing the thoughts of the poor girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:36 pm

(Awesome job keeping it up ^.-)

I was not liking this, not at all.

This stranger's voice was ringing with morbidness now. I could see through his eyes at the girl, she was taking a step back. Her eyes got big as he suddenly jumped her and pinned her to the tree nearby, and I all I could see was her jaw and neck. I assumed he was biting her- it was a vampire!
Somtimes I wish I could just tone out the hearing. This vision I was seeing through someone...somthing, rather, 's eyes was'nt ending as quickly as I had hoped. The girl's muffled scream was fading to a gag as she started slumping down to the ground. Why could'nt I come back? It was like somthing was...was holding my pressence there. Did this Vampire know a Special was tapped into him? Was he doing this? Could he do this? It could'nt last for long, he had to travel too far away from where my body was eventually, and then I would come back. And he must have started to run the other way, into the woods, because I came back to my reality with a jolt.
I gasped, choking on the still, stuffy air in my lungs. "Oh my god...Oh my god..." was all I could say inbetween sobing and pushing myself into the corner. "Lilliana...you were right....oh my god..." I forgot that Jacob was still here- he did'nt look any different...yet. Mom and dad still looked ticked, but mom leaned close to me. "This is too much for a 17 year old girl to handle....what happened sweety?" her voice chimed over me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:53 pm

(I apologize for my really short posts. I can't really do much... without worrying about ruining the plot... )

I slid down to the ground. My back against the wall. The words Lilliana, Scarlette, and their parents had just said had went through one ear and out the other. The deep agony of the pain had finally set in. My veins seemed to have been on fire. I gasped hoarsely for a breath. The world seemed to dim around me until it was black.

- - |

The dream was short. It started with multiple flashes of images that had happened throughout my life. My Mom's funeral. When my Dad had a life threatening disease. And other 'pleasant' things. The second part of the dream was, what might be considered in third person. I saw myself, my features a little more better looking then they were now. Standing in a clearing alone. With a pale faced man. He spoke, I heard nothing though. I saw my expression change to an angrier, hostile look. The stranger leaped at me carrying me to the ground with himself. I woke up right after that. I sat up abruptly. I was now on a couch with a wet cloth set over my forehead.

(Can he have been out for like a day or two? I know. But... )
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm

(Hmmm... Winter? Maybe one day could work... Then we'd have to skip... Let me posty with what we were doing before and we can mess around with time if we have too.)

Lilliana looked at Scarlette, terror filling her eyes as the girl's concious dropped. She was dead. The pillow looked like a dog had ripped it apart and she sat it down with care, "Sorry Mom, Dad about the pillow." She looked down at her feet and mumbled, "She's dead, you know? I-I felt her, If you'd just have let me go. I could've helped... My powers... I would've used them on that sick masochistic vampire." Lilliana's eyes flashed angrily as she looked up, "I will and can kill him, no one is going to threaten the people of our town with me here. I want revenge, I want to see him suffer like he made his victims."
I watched as my sister went into hysterics, drowning out the end of my rant. I went slowly towards her and ignored my mother, "Scarlette. It's okay, everything is fine now... Trust me... We can all go out together... and when I say all, I mean you, me, and Jake."
My father glared at me and I flinched, "Sorry, but I had and wanted too, besides, it's better now."
We had a silent discussion in our heads consisting of getting chewed out mentally and then grounded. I chuckled softly at the grounding part, I wasn't allowed to paint, I hated painting, he was punishing the Scarlette inside of me.
I breathed deeply and then knelt by my Twin, "Come on, We can talk about this without the 'rents."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 4:15 pm

(Sure, 1 day is fine ^^

Also, remember that no one really know's what he looks like. The vampire, I mean. Scarlette knows what his hands look like, from looking down and stuff, but other than that, all we know is that there is a vampire somwhere out there.)

I looked up, rubbing my eyes with the sleve of my sweatshirt. I nodded, and stood up, using the wall to lean on. Mom wanted so badly to talk with us, I could tell, but she let us walk past her, and sat next to Jacob, who was around the corner on the couch. "You read my thoughts, did'nt you? Could you feel it?...Lilli, I saw it!" I sputered. I had only heard of Vampires in the stories dad would tell us, but I never believed them much, and I never thought I'd ever actually come near a vampire in my lifetime. But seeing an actual Vampire kill a normal when you could do nothing but watch and listen made it as real as ever.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:27 pm

I blinked softly and nodded, "Yes, Scar, I looked through your thoughts. I saw it, I tried to go save the girl, but by the time I got out of the thoughts, I could feel her slipping away." I gulped, no one knew the terrible details of my powers, Since I had the draining power in my skin, I could feel someone dying or slipping away in my thoughts. It was the most painful thing someone could ever go through. It felt like your brain was being hit over and over again until the other person's screaming thoughts stop like the snap of a finger. You feel like the life has been drained out of you after the person dies, and it was and has. I looked at Scarlette with watery eyes, "Tell me what you saw before I tapped in. If it was too painful, you don't have to..."
I trailed off and my eyes went hazy. Suddenly random pictures flashed across my vision with pale hands. I blinked and shuttered. I was shaking softly.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:29 pm

(everyone is copying my siggy idea! xD I'm not sure if I should be mad or flattered...)
I took a deep breath, and blinked. "I saw his sight...this boy, probably our age,walking through the park. He stopped for a long while to sit on a bench, I pressume, and he just watched people go by. That girl was the last person their.."I said, and shuddered. Poor Lili- she had to feel the death, basically. Well, she did'nt have to, but it's like watching a Horror movie. You can just 'look away' and forget.
"Then, just by listening to his voice...I knew there was somthing sadistic ringing from it. Like he was planning this the whole time. He strolled up to the girl and said hello, and then....he bit her." I stood up, my hands forming fists. My choppy bangs fell in my eyes. "I think I knew who that girl was." I said finally. Somthing about her innocence, her movements, everythign about her- rang a bell. She was older than us, maybe 21 or 22, but I think I've seen her before. "Bridgette." my mouth formed the words, but I did'nt know if they heard me or not.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 pm

I blinked awake. A wet white washcloth draped over my forehead. Sweat was rolling off of my face in small beads. I caught Scarlette's last words about the vampire. I barely understood them. Her voice sounded sluggish and morphed. I took a deep breath before attempting to sit up against the arm of the chair. Good for nothing muscles. I thought as pain roared up my back and through my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm

I blinked, that's why I knew the mind, Britgette was the grocer's daughter, she helped a lot around the store and she was a very pleasant person to be around. I grimaced and put a comferting gloved hand on Scarlette's shoulder and then whirled around, "JACOB!" I screamed and ran over to him, giving him a small, very safe hug. I grinned, "I'm glad you woke up!"

(Oh... You know what power would be useful for him? A shield... for physical attacks... She wouldn't affect him. -shrugs-]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:49 am

(God, wheres the oringinality here? XD People are still copying me, ugh >< Asking me how I do my siggies...)

I sighed. "Well there is'nt much we can do now but wait for Jacob to fully awaken and see what his powers are." I looked out picture window in the living room. "..And fast. The sun is setting, he'll have to be home soon." I added. It was 6:30 already.
Then my attention was turned back to the lying body on the couch. It stirred and my twin dove at it. "Welcome back." I murmered, almost spitting. I could'nt decide if I wanted to be totally ticked about the vampire, happy-ish for Jacob and Lili, irritated that I wasted my only free day this week on such idiocrocy...
I needed to go splatter paint, or retile my floor or play my guitar. Somthing to take my mind off the thoughts bumping and colliding in my brain. Mom and dad watched us from around the corner of the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:01 pm

I attempted to sit up a second time, after being attacked with the small hug. Following more pain, I actually managed. "I'm... glad I am... too." I muttered out. It was barely even audible for myself. The washcloth peeled off of my forehead, when I reached up and started to pull it off. "I saw my own death... in a dream." I whispered a little louder then before. I'm sure I sounded like some senior on their deathbed saying their last words. That and someone that sees things other people don't see.

(I'll add that to his powers... Fire is only limited to how far it can go. Also, it isn't his death. I just felt I should add some worry. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

(Sorry, Scar... I was planning on making a new sig anyways... :(, Plus, I knew how to do the floaty words before... Sorry again, I'll take it off. :D)
(Coolio Jakers!)

I grinned at him and then shot both my parents a warning glance and then Scar. Sighing, I muttered to them, "If you know what is healthy for you, then you'll leave." I pretended to take off one of my gloves with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:36 pm

(ah, it's fine, I geuss. It was just all at once and all...)

I shook out my hair with my finger tips, and turned to go to the Kitchen to leave the two alone. Maybe I'll get some juice.

Yea, juice sounds good right about now. I grabbed some from the fridge and poured a couple cups full, and carried them back a few minutes later. "Can we carry on here? This is serious." I said quietly, setting the drinks in front of Lilli and Jacob.

(But no ferreal, could we kind get goin with the plot here? This seems like it's taking a long time XD by the by, Scar wont meet Danny (the vamp, I'll make a form for him later,) untill tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:43 pm

I laid back down on my back. The agony of the pain was starting to fade away. I didn't bother to answer Scarlette. It was probably some 'Top Secret' Speical's topic that I wasn't going to follow very easily. I stared up at the white, textured ceiling. Thinking about the dream.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:49 pm

I nodded quietly and then watched as my parents walk away, "You know what, know I wish I would've gotten a useful power, like a sheild or something, then I could block our entire conversation from our 'rents." I sighed quietly and then sat with my back up against the couch ready to discuss our fates with the vampire's.

Taking a sip of juice I went into my plan, "Okay, I think you both should just let me go out there and touch the stupid vampire, I get re-charged and our roblem is gone, then I can take whatever punishment mom and dad throw at me for turning Jacob, It's been a freakin' day and I just really want to murder that guy, I want revenge." A deep rumble sounded in my chest and I growled low, "I hated seeing you like that Scar, it's not right or natural and I won't let anyone risk their lives with this stupid vampire around, just let me kill him and get revenge, it'll be quick and easy." I looked at my boyfriend and my Twin behind my bangs and grimaced, "It'll be quick and easy..." I repeated quieter.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 pm

I blinked my eyes instantly. Letting Lilliana just placing a fingertip on the vamp would kill him in no time. But there were way too many risk factors. "We don't even know what this jerk looks like. They look just like us, just like Normals." I added, not taking my eyes off the window while I sipped the fruity juice.
I always hated the fact that I was so much more afraid of vampires than my sister. Though obviously it does'nt go without reason.
But if I came face to face with a vamp, I would probably just freeze up. Maybe in the right situation I would go all dramatic and punch him in the face, but in most cases I'm sure I would be too scared.
I shuddered. "He could be anyone." I murmered, inaudible to Jacob and my sister.
"Lets just let this go...we can investigate it later. Remember we have school tomorrow, maybe we'll get some insights to who this guy is."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:01 pm

I turned my head so I was facing Scarlette and Lilliana. "I'm with Scarlette." I whispered weakly. "We wouldn't want to risk anything. From what I've heard, Vampire's will do whatever it takes to get Speical's blood. We don't need to go to school. I can call in sick, and both of you can say your going on a vacation with your family." I suggested dryly, etending my hand to pick up one of the glasses of juice. I took small sip. The cold liquid cascaded down my parched throat. I drained the glass in a few seconds flat.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:55 pm

I groaned and threw my hands up in the air, "You guys are NO fun!" I moaned and put my head in between my knees.
I sighed and lifted my head, "Let's skip school tomorrow, and then we can discuss this like a normal person..." I blinked and then muttered a few cuss words, My head was pounding and I could swear that the vampire was draining another victim. I groaned and then got very light-headed.
Closing my eyes, I put my head back in between my knees and then my eyes changed into a deep crimson. My face went pale as I heard the Vampire's thoughts. The thing with a person's thoughts, was that what they sound like in their mind, is what they sound like in real life. His smooth voice filled my subconscious and I flinched.
I know I smelled Special here... Where are they? The Vampire's smooth voice made me flinch again and I groaned before he continued, I can't be too full when I meet them... I'll have to have lunch when we meet. His muscial laughter filled my head and I blinked once before coming back to the living room.
I was cluching my head and groaning on the floor, I would never in my entire existance forget that muscial voice and laugh, it was like bells. I groaned again and kept my eyes closed.

(Hehe... Hopw that was okay Scar...?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 pm

(Um...I suppose....but remember, we don't meet him for a while, and I geuss you guys can see him tomorrow, but Scarlette actually gets to introduce herself and get to know him and stuff, since eventually they become a pair xD)

I set my hand lightly on Lilli's back. "He's somthing sadistic, that one." I murmered, glancing nervously at her boyfriend. We exchanged worried looks and watched helplessly as my sister rolled around, in a trance. "Snap out of it!" I smacked her lightly across the cheeck. That was the most randomized use of mindreading...she always had control over her powers. "What the heck is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:51 pm

I stared at Lilliana worried. I tried sitting up. No pain this time. I tried standing up. No pain came with that either. Guess what? I tried walking next. Oh how fun that wasn't. Pain roared up my legs as I walked over to Lilly and knelt down next to the thrashing body. I placed my hand on her's. Forgetting about the draining power of her skin. "Lill?" He asked in a concerned voice. "Could it be some sort of new way she predicts the future?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:00 pm

(My entire point of the post above was to make her hate him more, she doesn't know anything about him at all, and I wanted her to be completely against him. Then we she finds out Scarlette and Danny like each other she is opposed to it, [Quite like Rosalie in Breaking Dawn, with Nessie and Jacob.] because they are natural enimies [sp?].)

I opened my eyes and glared at Scarlette, "Why would you do that! You could've been killed by just touching my face for those two seconds!" I looked at Jacob's hand on mine and scooted back, knocking into the coffee table, "Why aren't you dead? You touched me... You should be dead."
I blinked and then groaned, "It's not a new way of seeing the future... I was-erm-reading someone's mind." Against my own will, I might add... I said to myself and put my head in my hands, I swore that if everyone didn't start explaining things I would go mentally insane.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:14 pm

My eyes narrowed. "Of Course I know better. It's not like I would'nt notice my life draining," I said, my voice ringing irritatedly. "So what happened then? That never happens...you can always control your powers...What was that?" I went off on a rant, standing and setting my hands on my hips. Then I glanced at Jacob. "Hey wait...you can walk. Is there any pain left? Let me see." I said, waiting for an answer. If the pain was'nt too horrible I could heal it faster and the faster he healed the faster we knew his powers. But seriously, what the heck was that? I'm so confused..
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:16 pm

"I-I don't know. I don't feel any weaker then I did before hand." I answered looking down at my hand expecting it to be rotting away from the draining power of her skin. Nope. Just the plain ol' pale skin. "Yeah. It hurts when I walk. Not when I sat up though or stood up." I said looking over at Scarlette. "Mainly around my shin and thigh." I said in my normal tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Picking my head from my hands, I looked at Scarlette and frowned, "I am in perfect control of my powers, thank you very much." Gosh am I glad no one else can read minds... I would rather shoot myself than let people know my personal thoughts. I thought sourly and then answered my Twin's question, "I told you I was reading someone's thoughts. Now Drop it before I take all your paint and poor it into the river."
I looked up at Jacob and said, "Come here. I am going to touch you lightly with the tip of my index finger, tell me if you feel faint, as SOON as you feel it." I stood up lightly and danced over to Jacob, and then looked at Scarlette, "Do you think this will work?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:18 pm

I stood and practically leapt over to them. "I don't know. Just be quick about it- I want to heal him so we can see what his tatoo and powers are." I said, crossing my arms. I ignored the comment about the paint. I would have to punch if she ever said anything like that again.

(HA xD *mah paint*...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next