RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:03 pm

I continued up the stairs, ignoring Jacob and Scarlette, they could go fall into a hole for all I cared. Bursting through the door at the top, I went towards our rooms and opened the door to find Jasper laying on my bed growling at El on Scar's bed. Rolling my eyes, I went into the room and sat on the bed. Jasper licked my hand and laid his head on my lap.
Shaking my head, I closed my eyes for a second time today and leaned against the wall, to use my powers. Listening to random thoughts and seeing my future in short bursts, I entertained myself lightly, not wanting anyone or anything to annoy me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:16 pm

I looked at Jacob as I came up the stairs, more slowly than Lilli. She power walked past us and slammed the door on our dorm. "I geuss we're not getting dinner yet?" I blew out a sigh and gave him a concerned look. We were both in the hallway of our dorm rooms by now, on opposit sides. I slid down the wall across from our door, landing on my butt and staring at the floor. We knew that she wanted to be alone, and I geuss Jake was'nt going into his room yet. We sat there in silence for the longest time. Normally this would be awkward, but I was used to seeing him everyday now so I did'nt mind.

"So what was...or, is, your deal? Somthing buggin you?" I said at last, after a girl carrying way too many books hustled past us.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 pm

I sat down next to her, rubbing my forehead. "Forty-Eight hours ago, I thought Lilliana was the best normal teenager in history, and then, Bang! I knew the truth, an hour later I was a Special, then we were going to college. It's just been a lot for my slow, small brain to handle. I just become depressed when I'm stressed, if that makes sense." I explained, looking up at the ceiling. When no one was in the hall, I snapped my fingers and my hand was on fire, I grinned lightly. I had always been fascinated with the way fire danced along the logs of the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:55 pm

(Okay, I can't resist. Just a small post xD)

(But Runa is next! unless we're just throwing the posting order out the window?)

I nodded, smiling lightly. " I get what you mean. I still can't graps it. And then I keep getting these thoughts of, what the heck were we thinking? We probably just screwed ourselves over. But who knows? Maybe..." I pondered, my eyes still glued to the floor. Then, suddenly, I started sliding slowly, untill my body fell limp in the middle of the hall.

I could only hear, this time. Everything was black. I could feel my heartbeat back in my body, but it was rushing as if I were this person. I did'nt like where this was going and my body started to shake with nervousness. What was happening?
For a moment it was quite, and calm, like back in the hallway, and I wondered if I were in Jacob's senses. But then why could'nt I see? BUt it was'nt Jake, because a female voice spoke up. They were outside, I could tell, because it was slightly echoed. I was good at telling little details like this by now, my ears getting more skilled and acute with practice. The female was laughing, like somone was tickling her or prodding her. Then it grew quickly silent, followed by a horror film-like sound of someone choking. I could still feel my body in the darkness in the hallway. I was shaking and my heart was on the brink of an attack. I still could'nt see, and the noises I could pick up sounded as if they were getting louder, closer. Silence. Then I could hear the scariest thing. A body dropping to the ground. Footsteps. Not fast, but not calm. Swift.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 am

I had my eyes shut, listening to everything and thought around me. Stroking Jasper's fur lightly beside me, I focused on the conversation that was going on outside in the hall-way between my current boyfriend and sister. I frowned lightly, Jacob was overwhelmed, there was no other word to describe him. Feeling bad, I probed his thoughts for something to help when two thoughts went black. Scared, I knew one of them was my sister and I looked through hers. She was using her powers. The other thought was one of a girl, who was dead, suddenly.
Scared, I went through my sister's thoughts over and over again, trying to figure out what had killed the girl. I heard the crack before realiazation hit me that the Vampire had attacked again. Coming out of my thoughts, I heard the swift footsteps. Jumping up, I opened the door to our room and went over to my Twin immediantly. "Scar.... Scar! Wake up! Come on!" I shook her scared. I didn't want to be caught in a hallway alone with a vampire and two other Specials.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:28 pm

I looked over at Lilliana, who had immediately started to try to awake Scarlett. Which I had already ENE doing, just a bit softer though because I thought she was just using her power and that we weren't exactly in any danger. "She was talking and then she just... collapsed." I whispered and then heard the soft rap of sneakers hitting marble floors. I stood up immediately and looked across the hall, I could hear the noise coming from the staircase. This is not the time and place for Colton. I thought shuddering at the thought of something happening to Lilliana or Scarlette.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:17 pm

I kept listening through this person's senses, despite the faint noise I could hear of Lilliana yelling at me. Being tapped into this person senses really bothered me now, because I was growing tired and sleepy from it. But I couldn't pull away, like a bug to a light. I wished for nothing more than to be able to see. Just hearing and seeing all blackness was horrible and disorientating and I was forgetting where my body was by now. The same force that was drawing me in must have been making me so tired that I was forgetting what was happening with my real consiencness. I just hoped that Jake or my twin could get me out of this if I could'nt.

This person, who I assumed was the vampire by now, was walking much slower now. He was breathing hard, like he had been running before. But he was'nt...not from what I could hear. Unless I missed that from my sleepiness. I could'nt tell anymore. But where he was, he was in an echoing place. His breathing noises were bouncying off the walls. I could hear other footsteps just then, of someone else walking past. The Vampire must have just waved them past or acted casual because everything was suddenly calm and peaceful. Normal. Suddenly I had wondered if I had just dreamed all of that. Yes, that was it, I was sleeping. I must have fallen asleep in the dorm with Lilli there by me, and everything was okay. That must have been what had happened...no one could go from such an intense aura to flat calm and peaceful like that. It had to be a made up dream...

I woke tired and sore, a little sweaty, in the hall way by my sister and Jake. My ribs hurt, either from my heart pumping, my/their crazy breathing, or Lilli's shaking. "Wha..whaa?" I blinked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:58 pm

I was freaking out, Scarlette wouldn't wake up. Finally, with her body covered in sweat, she opened her eyes and muttered, "Wha...whaa?" I resisted the urge to slap her and said, "What do you think you're doing? It looked like you decided to go into a marathon runner's body! Do you know how hard your heart was pounding? You could've had a heart attack! Scar!" I yelled so only our little group could hear, but it had a bite to it. My face was completely serious as I said, "I was terrified that you were dying, you can't do whatever you just did again, anyone could've walked by and called the hospital, then we'd be in loads of trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:06 pm

An older looking lady walked around the corner of the hallway with a few books in hand. I sighed in relief, it wasn't him. The lady gave me a confused look and then continued on, ignoring Scarlette. I frowned and shook my head as I walked back to Scarlette and Lilliana. "Scarlette, what did you see?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Lilli, it wasn't her fault." I whispered. "You're right, she could have had a heart attack, but there's no reason to be mad or frustrated. Everything worked out well."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:45 am

I blinked a bunch of times and stumbled to my feet. "inside." I said plainly, opening the door. I was so tired I could have blackout right there. But I sat in the chair on the furthest side of the room. "I could'nt see anything. Only hear. It was the vampire. Lilli, could you read his thoughts?" I breathed out, tieing my hair back.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 pm

I wanted to smack Jacob, he didn't understand, Scar was my Twin, we were best friends. I couldn't have stood it if she had gotten hurt. I sat on my bed and scooted to make room for him anyways. Closing my eyes, I remembered what I had seen beforehand, "I just remember feeling a bit of pain... then a section of thoughts were gone... a girl... she died..." I said lightly my eyes still closed tightly, "Everything was black, I tried to read the thoughts, but it was like there was nothing..." I shuttered and opened my eyes, "I heard the crack." I whispered shaking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:52 pm

I noticed that she wasn't exactly pleased with what I had said, about Scarlette not being hurt. I sighed and sat down on the couch and set my head into my hands. Excellent job, Jake. Just Excellent. You've now got both of them on your bad side. I groaned lightly and lifted my head to stare at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:57 pm

(I'm not on your bad side xD)

I rested my chin on my hands on the arm rest of the chair. "They were outside. In an alleyway, I think. He must have tricked her or somthing, because I could feel waves of vamp coming off this guy, even without being there and all..." I said, closing my eyes. "I'm so tired now...can we save shopping for tomorrow?" I said, feeling like we were on a never ending...vacation. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel the awkwardness between Jake and my sister. They were agitated with each other, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am

I didn't respond to what she said about the ally-way, I was already wanting to go on a full-fledged vampire hunt. Nodding my head, I mumbled, "Yeah, sure. Uh- you should probably sleep. Rest up. I'm going to go take a walk." I got up and grabbed my sock full of money from my bag and rushed out the door. Stuffing it in my sock, I took the steps two at a time. If I came across anyone that I thought was the vamp, I would attack, or listen in on thoughts. If I didn't. I'd find somewhere I could get a Frozen Moca Frappachino, 'cause I wanted one. Bad.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:41 am

(I know that, but it seems like every pair of twins I know follows the other. xD)
(Don't tell me you get a Frozen Mocha Frappachino in real life? Because, thats the one thing I always get a Starbucks. xD.)

I got up to follow her but then decided not to, I waited a few moments after she shut the door and walked across the room and opened the door. "G'night Scarlette." I whispered and closed the door softly after I exited, I slowly walked the couple of feet to my rooms door. I went in, and shut it but, the door hinges creaked. It sounded as if I had punted a cat across the room. I grinned at the image and sat down on my bed and stared up at the white ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

OOC: Ugh. You guys make me hungry x/

By the way, I'm just gonna keep Scar in this colour now. Cos when I use the dark red, it looks like regular red. So.

xD *punt*
-

I watched borely as they both left the room. "Well this is nice." I yawned, and made my way to my bed. I think it was my bed. I couldn't tell, actually. I was too tired to care. The muffled sound of Jake's door sqeaked along, and I chuckled for a second at the relative sound it made to a cat flying through the air. I perched myself up on my elbows and turned the tv on. That 70's show was playing and I smiled, and before long I collasped and fell asleep.

It's what, 7pm, 8pm now?
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:57 am

(Yummy Fraps. xD)

I jogged down the remainding steps and came out on the first floor. Not many people were near the steps entrance and I looked around the lobby lightly. Narrowing my eyes, I spotting the guy that had tried to hit on me earlier. That made me wish I could just hug Jacob and never let him go. Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath and told myself one thing, You will track down the vampire, and you will kill him. Oh, and you need to get Scarlette a man too. I blinked and fought a smile. It was true.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:22 pm

I sighed and reached over the side of the bed and pulled up the bulging navy blue backpack, and zipped the main compartment open. I rummaged around in it for a few moments and pulled out a pocket sized copy of The Swiss Family Robinson, By Johann David Wyss. I had already read the book before, twice, but it was good and I didn't have any other books. I flipped to the beginning but only managed to get through a few pages before setting it down and standing up. Realizing I still hadn't covered the bed with my own sheets. I pulled off the school's ratty old blankets and replaced them with the white sheets and nearly dark Grey comforter. I bit my lip, as I sat the two pillows down on the full-sized bed. I pulled out a pair of more comfortable pants. ( Baggy sweats.) I pulled them on and walked into the bathroom. I slowly cleansed my face, enjoying the coldness of the water as it ran down my face. After about five minutes I dried myself off. As I stood in the bathroom doorway I surveyed the room. I would need... a lot of stuff to make this a proper living space. Thankfully, the tuition wasn't as expensive as I thought it was going to be so I had enough money for a TV, and paint. And a few more pairs of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:41 am

OOC: Yea, um.. not sure what to post here. XD
What time is it now? Fast forward it to 11 or 12pm?
-
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:42 pm

(Can you postie something about Colton? I really want to do a little something, unless you want Scarlette to be the first to meet him?)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:49 pm

OOC: ahhmmmm...I guess I can.
-

Colton wandered around the outside of a Starbucks, his eyes stinging from the chilling air and a scarf wrapped around his neck. Finally he decided to go in, dispelling any left suspision (I COMPLETELY JUST FORGOT HOW TO SPELL THAT WORD XD) that might have been lingering with him after he ran out of an alleyway and into and out of a college.
The the mysterious boy quietly ordered a mocha and took it over to a corner, sitting on a large, cushiony loung chair. From here his eyes were down at the floor, and he sipped dilgently as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:43 pm

OOC: Do we want to try this again, guys?
-
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:09 pm

[Sure. I might have to go back and see what the plot is again but, yeah. I'm up for 'restarting' this again.]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:21 pm

OOC: I'll move it to the Privates. Becca?
-
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:12 pm

(I agree. Promise on my soul that I will actually reply this time and stay to the plot. xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next