RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:26 pm

I bit my lip and turned around. "Vampires? What?" I said and then looked at Scarlette's eyes. "Is that... normal for Speicals?" I asked skeptically raising an eyebrow. This was all to confusing to him. Speicals, then Vampires, and all of the mythical junk nobody beleived in. The next thing I know Werwolves were going to be thrust into this.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm

I caught Scarlette when she had fallen and then laid her on my bed momentarily. My head turned to Jacob and I frowned, "It is normal to her... She can see through other people's eyes and ears... But she almost dies everytime she uses it... Jacob, if you want to go you can-" I choked out the last part, still on the verge of tears, I had messed everything out.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:36 pm

I came back with a jolt, and instantly my sister and Jacob came into view. "I think you're right...Lilli....he was here...then he left. Can you sense him?" I gasped, and practically leapt over to her door to shut it. "Jacob, you can't leave yet. You've heard too much to just leave.." I said, standing in front of the door. I wanted him to stay so he could fully understand Lilli. I was'nt going to reck this for her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 pm

I shook my head. "I'm not going to leave... Just when this is over can you explain a little bit more?" I asked raising my other eyebrow. Like I was going to tell? I thought.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 pm

I had the sudden urge to tackle Jacob in a hug, but I had to hold myself back. My hair fell in my eye like always and I got an evil gleam in my green eyes, "You know, Scar... I can touch the vamp, he won't fell it for long..." I grinned evily and then blushed, "Sorry, I hear him and feel him, he doesn't seem to nice."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:51 pm

Suddenly, I got the urge to play my acoustic guritar. Like, a random song was coming, that I needed to vent. Somtimes I did that...started playing some cords...then painted a picture in sound.
"Lilliana! Forget it. He was running away, fast...he probably wont be back.." I said, convincing myself. "Anyways...what do you want to know, Jacob?" I asked, taking a pace to stand next to Lilli.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 pm

"First, what do you mean by vampire? Are you talking about the whole sucking human's blood creature thing?" Jacob asked looking at Scarlette. "Also, Is there anything else other than the whole power thing that makes Speical's speical?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:06 pm

I answered Jacob's questions subconciously, I was thinking about the sharing blood thing. Scarlette had a good idea, if I shared blood with Jacob, he would be one of us, but there was the risk of touching him. I shuttered and then answered his questions, "Vampire, a creature that sucks human blood, they strive on theirs, but ours is truely special to them. They kill almost every Special they can get their hands on." I swallowed silently and then continued, "I think I will let Scarlette answer the second question."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:11 pm

I blinked, looking back over at Jake. "Um...well, Specials are only born as a Special. The only other way to be a Special is if a Special shared some of their blood with a Normal- a human." I said, looking down at my tattoo. "But Specials were never ment to share their blood with anyone, because a Normal who has been turned to a Special is only half-blood. Somwhat of a half-breed, you could say. And the power or abilities they get are based on where the receiver received the blood and their personality." I glanced at Lilli to get an approving look. "A Special's blood is the most saught after blood on the planet, I suppose. As long as the Normal's don't all know..." I murmered the last part, thoughts of Jacob telling ringing in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:35 pm

I bit my lip. "So... you could change me if I wanted?" I asked raising an eyebrow at Lilly, not Scarlette. Things were running through my head at rapid paces. From Vampire's to how it woul feel like if and when Lilliana changed me. I was betting also if I told anoyone about this; My parents and friends, I'd be chucked into a mental hospital and strangled with a Straight Jacket. I leaned up against the door frame slowly letting it support some of my weight.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:23 pm

I regretfully nodded slowly, "I could... but it would be very dangerous... my powers..." I looked down at the floor and shook my head.

(Sorry for the short post... :|)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:22 pm

It went quiet. Seriously freaky quiet. "I could help." I spoke up, shifting my weight on a single foot. My arms folded across my chest. It would be simple if I just gave him the blood... I thought, but that would just be wrong. It need to be Lilliana's blood. I knew I could help somhow, but without mom and dad finding out would be tough.

(NEWSIGGY! xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:06 am

I nodded. "I understand..." I said to Lilly not catching what Scarlette had said. I wondered what my powers would be if I was changed. Then again; Would I get powers? I hoped. "I know this might sound... strange but, are you both immortal?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:34 pm

I took a sharp intake of breath and then walked over to my dresser, on the top was a small pocket knife, I never needed it, but I had it just in case. Slowly, I brought out the small knife and bit my lip as I sliced my finger. There was a sharp blast of pain and I blinked as scarlet drops pooled on the top of my finger. Going back toward Jacob I gave him the knife with my other hand dropping it into his, "Cut yourself." I commanded, and prepared to let my blood drop onto his, I was making a split desicion that I knew I would regret later, but my only thought was, I'm doing it, I'll deal with the conciquences later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:43 pm

(Well that was fast. XD)

I stood silently, leaning on the closed door of Lili's room. I only blinked when she slit a small cut into her index finger, and took a few steps to stand next to them. "Okay, Jacob, you only have about 10 seconds to get at least one drop of her blood into your system before she sucks the life out of you." I said, feeling tense as I stood ready, expecting the worst. "But no pressure, or anything..." I added, a drop of sweat running down my neck.
(^^" haha)

(Wait xD he did'nt even say that he wanted powers XD *HERETAKESOMEBLOOD,JACOB!* xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 pm

I took the knife and slit my index finger open like Lilly had. I bit my lip as the pain rushed up my arm. I had no clue what she was doing... but, I trusted her. You're not helping the situation or anything Scarlette. I thought towards her reply.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:47 pm

I couldn't help but chuckle at Jacob's thoughts, I could hear them clearly in the back of my mind without even focusing. Breathing in slowly I made my finger hover of Jacob's cut and watched my blood drop onto his. A couple seconds later I heard footprints coming up the stairs, one word, "CRUD."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:30 pm

(Fine then.xD)

I watched as her deep red blood mingled with his. It would be within minutes where he would have to sit down, lie down, or somthing. I've never seen a Special being turned over with blood, but I knew it had to have some cocequinces. (I just murdered that word XD)

"Oh snap," I breathed, and ran to the door.
"Hey Honey...what are you guys up to in there?" I heard mom's voice from the other side of the door. I flashed a glance at my twin. Get him to your bathroom! I thought to her, making a motion to the doorway across the room. A drop of her blood made it's way to the carpet, but I ignored it and turned back to the door. "Just...uhh..listening to music mom!" I improvised. Wait. There was'nt any music playing....

Hastly I kicked on the radio Lilli had sitting on a shelf across the room. Music blurred with static came chiming out.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm

I stared at the door. I gave Lilly a glance that seemed to yell; You didn't tell them you were going to change me?!
Smooth move Scarlette. Her Mom was bound to have hear the music just flipping on along with her kicking the radio across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Lilliana let out a long stream of profanities, not even noticing that Jacob was looking at her. Her mother's thoughts knew what they were doing and their Father's were furious. She gulped and then growled deep in her throat, "Jacob, Bathroom. NOW. Scar, They know. I am locking the bathroom doors and staying with Jacov until the transformation is complete, distract them and keep them at bay, I will try my hardest to help and give you hints on what-" She cut off as her eyes glazed over to a navy blue. Her finger dripped Special blood on the carpet, the most sweet-smelling blood in the world. Lilliana was already out of it though, lost in her own future.
-Vision-
Her Father kicked in the door screaming, it was two minutes later. He was screaming and Lilliana was trying to calm him down as her freaked out and practically threatened to kill Jacob.
Lilliana acted without thinking and put a hand on his hand, Draining their father.
"CRUD. Scar! Now! Jacob, Come on!" Lilliana screamed, coming back from the vision, she grabbed Jacob's arm with her gloved hand and pulled him into her almost master bathroom. She locked both doors and mumbled, "Ugh, I am so going to be dead."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:25 pm

I stared as Lilli's eyes swirled a deep navy. She was lost in her vision as she teetered a bit, Jacob looking on confused. And it must have been a bad vision, at that- her face was pale and hard as she ran into the bathroom. I still stood, off the door now, and turned the radio down. Taking a deep breath, I swiftly opened the door and slid out, shuting it quickly and lightly behind me. When I looked back up, I was only half an inch away from both of our parents, practically sharing their breaths. "Erm, hi there..." I rubbed my neck, a bead of sweat running down it.

They tared at me. Hard stars- dad's were the worst. His pale brown eyes froze to my face, cold and unmoving. Mom's were a deeper blue, shining and concerned.
"What is Llilliana doing in there with Jacob?" Mother asked. I gulped.
Dad crossed his arms, and tryed to get around me to open the door. My back was against it now, this was so bad. My twin really owed me now. "Hey, did you guys feel a weird current go through the house earlier?" I tried to stall. "Lilli said somthing about a vampire, maybe..."
Mom gasped. "A vampire? Honey! What if there really is a vampire around?" she looked at dad, her face going pale. Okay, this was working so far...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:39 pm

I slid into the bathroom just before Scarlette opened the door. I looked up at Lilliana worried. The pain was ravaging throughout my body. It hurt the most in my left arm where I had cut myself. I closed my eyes and nearly fainted. When I opened them again a minute later, My head was throbbing with pain. Why, how did the pain start so... fast? I thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:44 pm

I blinked, still going through a list of profanities over and over in my mind. Looking at Jacob I smiled weakly and said, "Come on, I'll try and not kill you as I wash off the blood." Washing my hands and then putting on a pair of my gloves, I grabbed the same cloth and tried to clean up Jacob's hand.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:55 pm

Dad blew a long sigh up out of his mouth, so that it fluttered his fringey bangs. "Scarlette Annmarie Emmington. Let me in this room now." his voice was calm, but inside I could tell he wanted to explode. Suddenly the song 'Down with the Sickness' came into my mind. He was raging, like the lrics in the song. "Okay, you want to know whats going on in there? Lilli is...Lilli is......Lilliana is trusting Jacob with our secret. He's a Special now." I breathed.

Suddenly my eyes rolled bakc and I fell to the floor. They were deep ocean blue, and I felt my body fall to the plush carpet of the hall way. I did'nt see what was going on, but I fell in an awkward angle because my side hurt and mom was holding my head off the ground. "She's seeing..." she was murmuring to dad, who stood still with his hand on the doorknob of Lilli's room. It was working. Then I could see what someone else was seeing again.
It was'nt Lilli, and it was'nt Jacob....again I did'nt think about who I wanted to tap into and I was in a stranger's body. I think they might be the same person that was running away before. He was on a bench now, sitting leisurely, watching people walk. The park was pretty quiet- people were leaving now. The weather was getting breezier, like a storm was moving in. All that was left in the park was a girl, about our age. I had never seen her before- okay, this boy was moving towards her. He just looked around shiftly, before approaching her casually. "So you're here again, flower girl?" he was saying in a sweet voice.That was the first time I had heard this person's voice. The girl looked up from her camera. She had been taking pictures of flowers on the edge of the park.
She smiled and stood up to his level. "Hi. Have you been watching me?" she asked this stranger...the mood was getting eerie. I don't want to watch this anymore, to hear...I wnat to be in my own body again. But I maybe I should. If this strange guy is really what Lilli thinks he is...

There was somthing sadistic in his voice, just a light, but sharp ringing. She does'nt know. This girl, the 'flower girl' has no idea.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:46 pm

I nodded slowly. It would have hurt to much to do more. "What... was that?
That you just did with your eyes?" I whispered raising an eyebrow. I probably sounded like some idiot that didn't know anything. The voice of Scarlette and Lilliana's father coursed through the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next