RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:01 pm

I nodded, my teeth still gritted, "Let's leave. I'm tired sitting around waiting in this giant trap. The vampire is getting to me." That was probably one of the only times I have ever admitted more or less that I was scared. I felt helpless towards that stupid thing. It was drving me insane. Grabbing my bags, I waved at my parents before bursting out of the front door and heading towards Scarlette's car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:27 am

I followed her quickly, grabbing my dark blue bag full of clothes and belongings. I threw my bag into the open trunk and closed it. I sighed and slipped into the back seat. College was going to be erm- fun. I hoped.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 pm

(FINALLY. Thanks for posting XD)

I made a face with one eyebrow raised as the two rushed out the door. "Well, bye then. We'll call when we get there." I said, and took El in her bag, running out the door. I jumped in the red Jeep Wrangler and started the engine. "Are you guys ready to be College kids?!" I yelled, rolling the windows down and turning on the stereo.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:25 pm

I stifled a groan and slid on a pair of black sunglasses. Turning to look at my twin, I shook my head once and mumbled, "If I find out that you are going to wild parties at College, I'm going to tell Mom and Dad." Smirking lightly, I turned back and looked out the window at the blurring trees outside.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:46 pm

I smiled lightly and rested my head against the back of the seat. I sighed and closed my eyes peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:32 am

"Allllright then.." I sighed, blowing my bangs around and messing them up. I turned the car on and within minutes we were on the highway.

(I'ma fastforward from here.)
(We're in MI now, but like 45 minutes away from College.)

"UGH! I hate traffic!" I slammed my hand on the steering wheel in frustration. I was'nt very patient in these situations. El squirmed in her bag next to me.
We were on the highway, following a slow flow of cars. Then I saw somthing in the distance. "Can you see that? Did somone crash or somthing?" I pointed ahead, where a blue car was pulled off crookedly on the side. A guy leaned on the back of the car, holding his head in hands. "I hope he's okay," I murmered, still trying to get a good view. Everyone else just passed him by slowly. " I'm going to pull over when we get closer,"

(It's Danni. Whom I've decided to change his name to Colton. XD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:47 pm

(1) Do vampires usually crash? xD 2) What is his power (If he has one like the ones in Twilight) and 3) I am going to powerplay a bit... Hope you don't mind Scar, If you do, I can change my post.)

My head snapped up and I put a hand on my temple as the Vampire's smooth voice came back to my head. I knew it... I smell Specials... I knew this cra- Suddenly, it cut off and I groaned, What was he talking about? Crash? Was it possible that the vampire was this boy up against the car? No... It couldn't be, we were about forty-five minutes from the College... It just wasn't possible... Or was it? I grimaced and then murmured, "Scar... Maybe we shouldn't... Just let someone else help this guy... I have a bad feeling."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:59 pm

My head was throbbing. All of the sudden when I closed my eyes I saw the face of the man that had crashed and then there was noise. Nighty Night Specials. And hello dinner... And the man's eyes turned dark red right before I drew a sharp gasp and I opened my eyes. "Scarlette don't stop. I repeat, don't." I hissed through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:09 pm

( 1.)in this rp, the vamps are'nt totally perfecto like in twilight. So, please not too many super evil thoughts, kay? Yes, he can tell Specials from Humans, but he should know better than to think so obivously. Since some specials hav ethe mind reading ability, like Lil. 2.) should he have a power? And what?
And a little powerplaying is okay. But try not to make him seem SO horrible. He has to blend into the normal human community so he's not gonna be so obivous and such, you know? K thx. XD)

I made a face. "What are your deals? Geez. Look, you guys can stay here, and I'll just go make sure he's okay." I said, pulling over and stepping out of the car. I looked in the corner of my eye to see if either of them actually listened to what I had said. "Hey there. Are you okay? What happened?" I asked the guy, who seemed a little startled when I spoke to him.

The man ran his fingers through his hair. "Yea, I'm just a little shook up. I swear I saw a cat run out into the road and I swerved and this happened." he held his hand to his forehead. He blew out a sigh after a while, and held out his hand. "I'm Colton, by the way. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:08 pm

(Okay-dokers! =D)

Why does she NOT LISTEN! I yelled to myself and rolled my eyes. There was no way I was going to listen to her, so I slid out of the car and walked around to the boy. I felt my jaw set as I mumbled only loud enough for Scarlette to hear, "He is obvoiusly alright, let's go." Looking at the boy, I realized he was more of a man, he seemed muscular, and very pale. I really didn't like the look of him, and I didn't want to focus on his thoughts at this moment and see what his name was. I had caught a part of it when I was in the car, Something with 'ton' at the end, Dalton? Colton? Melton? Was Melton even a name? My mind started to wonder if Melton was in fact a name, and what the other names were that ended in a 'ton'.

(I know, I know, but she seemed to serious, and I modeled her after me, and I would totally zone out and go through a list of names. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:31 pm

(Sorry. I was in desperate need of something to post. Melton. -coughs- I feel bad for a person that has that name.)

I slid out of the car after Lilliana. I bit my lip as I neared he man. He didn't necessarily seem indifferent from other people yet, there was something. I appeared beside Lilli, glaring at Colton. I had just caught his name. My hands were behind my back and I was lighting them on fire lightly and then extinguishing them. My whole upper body muscles were flexed, ready to strike if an upset occurred. I wished I had, had Lilliana's power so I could read his mind and try to figure out what was running through it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:48 am

(Thats my name! >< Thanks a lot, geez.)

(jus tricken. =D)

I took his hand and smiled as I shook it, though inside I was making a face and was ready to turn around and scream in my twin's face. "Colton...I like that name." I said after a brief pause. I was studying his features. They were unique, unforgettable. His skin was pale, paler than Lilli's even, (XD BOOYAH.) with only a few light, hardly noticable freckles. His jaw was slightly angled, and he was tall and skinny, yet well built. I caught myself after I realised how long it had been since anyone talked. "My name is Scarelette. This is my sister, Lilliana, and her boyfriend Jacob." I took my hand away and stood closer to my sister. "We're twins." I said, but I could feel waves of tension coming off of her.

Colton stood back, leaning on his car. "Thats sweet. I've never met twins before," he said, smiling. He blew out another sigh after a while, narrowing his eyes as his bangs messed up. These kids...where are they going all alone? It does'nt make sense. And if they're all specials... He looked back up from the ashfault. "I don't mean to be a burden...but could I catch a ride with you guys? I'm not going far. Just to a College."

(don't worry, he wont being riding in the car with us. I think I'll just jumpstart his car or somthing.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:33 pm

(Haha, Paler than Lilli. xD)

I had to exhale through my nose when the guy talked again. Something about him, made me want to run or attack him; but then again, I felt that about most people. I wasn't a people person, never was, never will be. Groaning internally, I shut my eyes and muttered through the side of my mouth, "Scar, Jake; I am about to read. Be careful." As I focused on the boy's thoughts, I barely caught the end of them before I came right back, like I had rebounded off his brain, or something. What I caught made my heart speed up, And if they're Specials... Crud. Crud! Oh, my Gosh-darnit. H-He knew that we were Specials. "Ah." I mumbled, catching my breath, my eyes fluttering back open. I didn't know it, but my eyes were going back to their green, but topaz still was visable in the darkest parts of my Iris. I tried to cover up my surprise with a cough, but it just sounded very fake. Ignoring it, I instantly started to sift through my thoughts,

(1) Colton, knew we were Specials.... How, I had no idea.
(2) His mind wouldn't let me access it... Barely.
And...
(3) He was going to Collage... Like us...

Now was the time I dearly wished my sister would stop being such a helping person and drive-by accedents without trying to help the people.

(Just a bit of payback at the end, for downing Lilli's awesome paleness. xD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:42 pm

Great Scarlette. Just great. We now have a creeper that knows our names. Joy. I thought in frustration. "Well it was nice meeting you Colton..." I was tempted to 'fake cough' and say 'Not!' at the same time. I held back though. I grinned lightly at the thought of it. "We better get going Scarlette." I said in a whisper, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 pm

(aha. XD)

I shifted my position onto my other foot. "Actually, we have a lot of stops to make, where we're going. But I'd be happy to jump your car for you." I offered. At least it would make the other two a little happier. And with the vibes they were sending off, I was getting a little creeped out by this guy too.

Colton smiled. "Thank you! That would be great," he smirked one last time and turned to walk over to the front of his car. He popped the hood and moved a few wires as Scarelette brougth some cables over.
In no time his car was running again, a little dented still, but running. "Thanks again. And nice meeting you all." he said, one of his eyes hiding behind his dark hair. As they both got into their cars, he watched them in the corner of his eye once his seatbelt was on.

I started the car again, gave a little wave to the man, and drove back onto the highway. "So." I said calmly, quietly. I got a stare from Lilli. After a long silence, and slapped on the radio. "Okay, What?" I said, giving into their cold vibes.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:43 pm

I took my hand and brushed my hair back with my fingers as I let out a large breath. "Okay, really? I mean come on Scarlette! He was just weird... Not to mention giving me the creeps in my head... He knew that we were SPECIALS!" I shouted at the end rubbing my temples, "I couldn't read his mind for over a coupld seconds, so who knows if he is just a really smart human, or another Special like us. He might even be a vampire. I just-Ugh." I groaned ending my mini-rant. While I massaged my temples some more, I ran over what I had heard from his mind. Finally, letting out a smaller breath, I whispered, "And If they're Specials..." Trailing off, I shut my eyes and shook my head, "What is that supposed to mean? Plus, if you heard, he's going to College like us. Come on, you know how I feel about coincidences."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:58 pm

"Scarlette. You really didn't sense anything? I even knew he was strange a deranged. I saw his face and then a bunch of messed up words about Dinner and Specials. It could have been my messed up imagination but, Lilli also heard something. He's just not normal." I stated glaring at her. I pursed my lips and leaned back in my seat. "Just avoid him at all costs until. we know more information." I said under my breath as I rubbed my forehead. "I'm just glad you didn't let him ride with us." I muttered lightly with a slight smile at what would happen if that had been the case. I'd be walking to college. That's the basic line. Even if it would take me a few days.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:14 pm

I blew out a hard sigh, messing up my bangs again. Once the two were quiet for about 5 minutes, I opened my mouth sarcastically. "Well. I thought he was kinda cute."

(XD like that?)
Around 3:00 we arrived at the University of ----. I grabbed our bags from the back of the jeep as we got out of the car. "This is it, guys." setting them on the ground. "Will one of you two go to the office in there so we can get out keys? I want to check this out over here." I asked, pointing to a large angled stone with words engraved into it.Picking up the bag containing El, I walked over to it and tried to read the large marble chunk.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:31 pm

"Oh God..." I muttered to myself for the third time, while standing in the line to get our dorm keys. We had paid extra for two rooms all sharing one bathroom, but it would just have Scarlette, Jacob, and I in it. Hopefully. There was no assurance that they wouldn't stick us with another guy to room with Jacob, with our luck it'd be the weirdo, Colton. I shuttered, then it was my turn. The boy behind the counter was looking down at the papers as he stated, "Names."
"Lilliana Marie Emmington, Scarlette Annmarie Emmington; Oh, and I need Jacob Nathianel Jones' room key too, please." I replied lightly, my voice quieter than the rough key of his.
The guy's head snapped up and looked at me, like he was about to have a heart-attack. I was taken aback, "Are you alright?" I asked lightly.
He cleared his throat and then tried to give a small mysterious smile, "Yeah... I'm just fine... I'll need you're number too... Just in case."
I smirked back at the boy and read his 'HELLO my name is...' tag, it said Gerald, I shook my head and then hissed, "You won't, and if you know what's best for you, and your health, you'll give me my room keys and stop trying to flirt with me."
Gerald cleared his throat and then shuffled around for a moment before muttering, "Floor eight, top one, End of the hallway, rooms 23 & 25. Can't miss 'em. Sorry, Erm, Ms. Emmington."
I grabbed the keys and then turned to get my bags from beside a small little sitting area. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the bags and turned to find Scarlette.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:03 pm

I admit that when Lilliana was talking with the man at the desk my hands were on fire and I was ready o blow him to smithereens. Yeah. Great start to college I know. I sighed and didn't talk at all o the way back to Scarlette. "Eighth floor, Rooms 23 and 25. I said when we arrived back at the car. I smiled lightly brought a penny out of my pocket in boredom and started tossing it up... and down... and up... and down. Yeah, that's what entertains me. I smirked at my own thought.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:43 pm

"Alllrighty then." I said, still finishing up the readings on the marble. El poked her head out of the bag, and I pushed it back down. "Just a minute, you." I smirked. She was restless, and I switched the bag over to the other shoulder, my finger tapping her little head. I sat on the bench only a few feet away from the large stone, which was surrounded by flowers and a concrete barrier, then benches. "Hey, look at her over there." I said, pointing to a girl who seemed frozen on the other side of the parlor. She was looking at somthing in the distance and was barely swayed by the cool breeze. I grabbed Lilli's arm for balance and closed my eyes. My body went limp and everything went dark for a brief moment.

I was seeing somthing green. Somthing moving and swaying...
This girl was watching a forrest. She had amazing eye sight, too, because the detail she was taking in, that I was taking in, was great for how far away the woods was. I could hear some music as well, though it was faint, yet peaceful. The next thing I saw was her feet. She must have looked down for the first time in a long time because she was blinking a lot. The last thing that we saw was myself and Jacob and Lilli. The girl was glancing over at us now from the corner of her eye before she picked up her bag and went inside the lobby.

(Not sure where that was going, but I just wanted to use one of my powers. XD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:06 pm

(Maybe... She saw Colton? Running through the forest? Or, she was a vampire herself...?)

I shook my head and muttered, "Scarlette Annamarie Emmington, you could very well be the reason we get exposed." Shoving one of the keys into my Twin's hand, I walked back over to the car to get the rest of my bags. I heard a sound in the forest, like the rustling of leaves. Turning, I peered into the forest to see where the source of the sound was. There was a small whimper and I went over to the leaves, curious. Suddenly, a pure white nose poked through the brush, followed by a pure white body of a Husky. My mouth hung open in awe, as the dog nudged me with it's nose lightly. I smiled lightly and touched the Husky's head lightly and then petted it. The dog's tounge hung out lightly and I grinned, "What's your name... Boy?" I asked before conferming that assumption. The Husky barked and I smiled into it's green eyes, mirroring my own. As long as I never touched the dog, I could have him as a pet. But it was killing me on the inside knowing I couldn't have him in the dorms. Oh, forget the rules, Scar was breaking them, she'd just have to deal with my rule-breaking. I smiled at the dog and it seemed to grin back as I muttered, "I'm going to name you... Jasper... Jazz for short." Jazz barked in approval and wagged his tale. I grinned and told him to be quiet before I walked him back to the car, hidden on one side, from the view of teacher's and the office workers.

I grinned at Scarlette and Jacob and pointed to Jasper, "His name is Jasper! Jazz for short!"

(xD, she needed a pet.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:07 pm

(Haha, Why doesn't it surprise me that it was a Husky? xD)

I grinned. "Jasper? Like Casper the friendly ghost?" I asked raising an eyebrow in amusement. I wanted to point out that it wasn't like Scarlette's cat where you could hide it very easily. Dog's were bigger, they were more rabunciouse and they shed a lot more. I wasn't going to break her heart so I kept my mouth shut. I sighed and rested against the back of the car, putting the penny back into my pocket. "If you want we can go get a leash and collar tomarrow if you want." I said thoughtfully, I had brought a little bit of money to spend in case if we needed it.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:33 pm

After I snapped back into my own sight, I stood and grabbed the rest of my bags by the car. Waiting for the two to come back over here, I sat on the back bumper of the jeep. But somthing bright white caught my eye. "Awee! You have to keep him!" I sqealed, running over to Lilliana. I shrugged at Jacob- from the look on his face I could tell we were thinking the same thoughts. It would be hard to keep a dog in a college that did'nt accept pets. "Jasper. I like that. Meet El." I took my tiny black kitten out of the bag, and set her down in the back of the car with the huskey. "I wonder how he got here. I hope somone did'nt just abandone him.." I pet the pup's soft white ear.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:41 pm

I smiled at El as Jasper licked her ear. The Husky turned towards me and barked softly, I grinned and then mumbled, "I think I can keep him underwraps, as long as someone else doesn't move in with Jacob." I grabbed my bags from the back of the Jeep and then said, "Let's go up into our room." Jasper jumped up on my knees, getting the jeans a bit muddy. I shook my head and muttered, "Off Jazz." He barked lightly and then whimpered. I frowned, "What's wro-" Suddenly, I was hearing the vampires thoughts, Finally, College, I smell the Specials again, I wonder if they are following me? I came back to myself leaning against the wheel of the Jeep. Jasper was looking at me and whining. He licked my cheek and I gasped. "No! Jazz!" I yelled at him quietly, but he was licking my cheek still. I looked at the dog in wonder, "Is it just me, or should my new dog be drained of energy right now?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next